Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In search of Oshawatt blue Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

In search of Oshawatt blue Dorm Empty
PostSubject: In search of Oshawatt blue Dorm   In search of Oshawatt blue Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:55 pm

star left the Audotoriam and went to search for her dorm. Byakuyahopped down fron Star's shoulder, Vy sni snivy. (I'll show you where the dorm is.)" he said. Star just looked at the pokemon, "I'm sorry Byakuya i don't know what you're saying; we'll have to work on that." Byakuya sigh and he grabbed his trainers hand trying to get her to follow. Star looked at him again, "Do you want me to fallow you?" "Vy (Yes plaese.)" Star followed her new pokemon and after a few minutes theuy were at the Oshawatt Blue dorm. Star used the key to unlock the door and went inside. Once inside she found her bags already there, she found her clothes bag and began to put them away.Byakuya decided that he wanted to help her and gave her a smaller bag useing Vine Whip.

"Oh thank you Byakuya." Vy. (Glad to help)" After a while she got everything out and settled, well almost. She had her laptop hooked up and other accesroied put up all that wasleft was a photo of her Mom and Dad. Byakuya looked at the picture, "Snivy? (What is it.)" he asked motioning to the picture. Star took a guess and said, "That's my Mom and Dad they are back in the Kanto Reagon." She packed a giutar with her, she took it out and played a few notes.
Back to top Go down

In search of Oshawatt blue Dorm
Page 1 of 1