Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tepig Red dorm!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Tepig Red dorm! Empty
PostSubject: The Tepig Red dorm!   The Tepig Red dorm! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Chell dragged her suitcases along with her as she made her way to her new home. She had a lot to carry, despite the fact that she usually would pack very light. She didn't own that much as it was. She had her dorm key clenched between her teeth. Behind her, Jasper drug along a backpack which he firmly grasped in his jaw. When they reached the door, Chell dropped her thing for a minute and dropped the key into her palm. "Thanks for helping me with that, Jasper. I had a lot to carry and I dropped it." she said as she unlocked the dorm. Jasper shook his tail in response, as if to say, "No problem."

Chell opened the door and stepped inside. "Wow, it's reeeeaaally quiet." she said. "And it has that new dorm smell." Jasper dragged the backpack into the dorm and then Chell shut the door with her foot. She put all her suitcases ang bags in a corner for the time being and then slumped to the floor, utterly exhausted. Jasper brought her the back pack he had been caring for her, then plopped down beside her. She pulled a book out of it and read for a little while, to help her relax, then she went strait to unpacking her stuff.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tepig Red dorm!   The Tepig Red dorm! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:46 am

Chell flopped into her computer chair after hours of hard unpacking work. At this point, it had been areally long time since Chell had eaten anything, but Chell didn't feel like she wanted food. She just wanted to rest. She flipped open her laptop and logged into a chat/roleplaying forum that she was a member of. She noticed that one of her pokemon ranger friends was online. She had met him when they had called some new rangers to Oblivia before the crisis had happened. He ended up being stationed there, but got called away from time to time. When he was off-duty (or patrolling), they would hang out. She logged into the chatbox and streched herself out. Jasper jumped onto her lap and curled up contentedly.

[Che, is that you? So, you worked your way onto the Internet after all! I thought you would be too tired to even blink once you got there, let alone work a laptop.] he messaged her. [Pfft, you do realize who you are talking to, right?] she messaged back. [Okay, you have me there. So, how were your classes?] [Beats me, all I really had today was an orientation. And I got the key to my dorm room.] [Really? That's awesome! So, who are your new roomies?] [No roomies, Jas and I have the whole building to ourselves.] [HAH! No way, how did you manage that? I smell conspiracy.....] [OR, maybe there are more boy than girls here and they weren't able to fill all the dorms, ditto-brain.] [Whatever you say, Che. Anyway, you'll never guess what happened after you left this morning...]

Chell was glad to finally have a chance to kick back and hang out with her friends and forget the stress of shipping out to a completely different place. She talked with him about a lot of things, like how nice the weather had been, or what the school buildings were like. Even that new dorm smell came up in the conversation.

[Hey, wait. Now that I think of it, aren't you on duty today? You know, like doing ACTUAL work for a change?] ["Work"? What is this, "work", of which you speak?] [Hah hah, so funny I forgot how to laugh.] [Oh, lighten up Che. In all seriousness though, they put me on call today. I mean seriously, since you left nothing, chaotic or otherwise, happens around here!] [And that means you have more free time to waste- I mean spend.]

She ended up talking with him until he got called out to assist some local residents. After that, she pulled up YouTube and watched videos for awhile.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Tepig Red dorm!   The Tepig Red dorm! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:09 am

Chell pulled out her class schedual and was looking it over when she heard a "ping' come from her laptop, followed by a few more. She pulled the forum back up and saw that her friend had returned, along with a few more of her buddies. She logged into the chat box and was met with utter chaos.

It was a completefrenzy. People were saying things so quickly that Chell could barely read a sentence that was said. She looked at the frazzled chat wondering what in Arceus' name was going on back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tepig Red dorm!   The Tepig Red dorm! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tepig Red dorm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps :: Pokemon Academy RP-
Jump to: