Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Aaron leads the way into the lobby of the dorm house, "wow this place is pretty fancy. I can't wait to see our rooms." He looks at his key, "wait, how do we know what rooms we are in? The keys don't have numbers and I dont see any luggage in the hall." He checks both halls twice and doesn't see anything, "Are we in the right building?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 pm

"Uh I think so. Keyami sure does" Keyami was nosing at the doorway, pointing at a sign that read "EEVEE WHITE DORM" in big bold letters. "Oh wow. The Bi-polar cat has more brains than both of us." "Meeeowth(Thats righ~- Wait. Bi-polar?)" He began wailing again
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 pm

"Haha, oh god look at him," indicating Keyami, Aaron then looks around the lobby one more time, "well I don't see anything in the hallways on this floor, let me go check the other two floors," he runs up a flight of stairs." While Aaron runs upstairs Arochora walks over to Keyami, "Joltik Joltik.(You are bi-polar you know)"

Aaron runs back downstairs two minutes later, "Okay we have a problem," points at Keyami, "He is still freaking out?" Shakes his head, "Anyway, like I said we have a very big problem, and you are not going to like it. I think our bags are already in our rooms."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm

"Wha?? How are we supposed to find our rooms? All he said was the dorm! He didnt say which rooms! My luggage is loooooosst" Riru wailed, starting to take after his pokemon. "Meoooowwwtthhhh th(NOOO MY BEAUTIFUL FEATHER DOWN BEEEDDDDD)" Keyami wailed along with his trainer
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

"Well I have one idea," he walks over to one of the doors in the hallway and knocks on the door and waits for it to open, "Sorry to bother you, but do you know what floor or rooms they brought our bags to? The two of us are new students and the headmaster for got to give us our room numbers and we can't find our bags." He hopes that this student will be nice enough to tell him where to go.

The student walks out of his room and a Sandslash follows him, "Um, I think I saw them taking some bags up stairs, and I think I heard them say the third floor. And the headmaster forgot to tell you your room numbers huh? Yea he did that to me too, good luck finding them," He starts to walk back into his room but stops, "Oh and welcome to the academy."

Aaron chuckles realizing that they werent the only ones, "Alright thanks," he then walks back into the lobby and grabs his backpack, "alright then, it looks like we are heading up to the third floor. So lets go find our rooms." He starts to go upstairs and Arochora runs and hops on his back, "Joltick!(Yay finally)"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm

"Woo hoo!" Riru shouted, picking up the still wailing Keyami. "Shut up" he muttered, rubbing his cream fur. "Mrewwoth.(soon i will be with you my dear bed)" Keyami murmured,purring as RIru stroked him
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

After reaching the third floor Aaron looked at the two hallways, "Alright, now that we eliminated two floors, we still have two hallways to try," He goes to one of the doors, and knocks, when the student comes out folllowed by a giant Gigalith. "Uh," Aaron was thrown off by the giant pokemon, "do you know what room they brought our bags to? We are new students and the headmaster didnt give us our room numbers."

The student responded quickly, "No," he then shut the door in Aaron's face.

"Well he was rude," Aaron then indicates the door, "and did you see his pokemon? It was huge!" Aaron walks over to the next door, knocks, and hopes for the best, when the door opens instead of a person a Blazekien answered the door, "Uh... do you know where the put our bags?"

"Korz! Let me through!" The Blazekien steps aside and lets his trainer through, "Sorry about him, he is overprotective and wont let me answer the door. And yea I saw the workers with your bags," The trainer indicates down the hall, "They took both sets all the way to the end of the hall."

"Okay thanks!" he looks at Riru and Keyami, "Well it looks like our journey is over. Now lets go try out those doors." He walks to the end of the hall and waits in front of the door, "How about we try them at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Riru nodded, taking the one to the left. He opened it wide and saw nothing inside but a single blue bag. "Is your bag blue Aaron?" Riru called. "Mrrrooowth!(What ugly luggage.)" Keyami meowed disdainfully. Riru ignored him as always
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Aaron looks in the room, "Yup." He then turns around and looks at the other door, "Then I am going to guess this room is yours." He look at Riru, "are you ready? If this doesn't work we have another problem." Arochora jumps up and down, "Joltik Joltik!(Just open it!)"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:09 pm

"I'm Ready!" Riru grinned. "Open thine door!"

"Meowth me(Come now all this build up is just silly)" Keyami meowed, leaping out of Riru's arms and onto the floor, prodding the door with a cream paw
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Aaron looks at Keyami as he walks into the room, "Well that killed the mood." Arochora looks at him, "Joltick?(What mood?)" Aaron looks at Arochora then shakes his head, "Is that your stuff?" he asked indicating the bags in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Riru shook his head. "No. Thats my stuff" he pointed to a single bag on the bed. "The rest is Keyami's" he said disdainfully.

"Me-Meowth!(Thats right~Oh i thought i'd never see you again!)" Keyami snuggled into his mountainous pile of luggage
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

"Wow, that Meowth came with a lot of stuff." He walks out of the room and back into his, "Well, I need to get my stuff set up, then go for a bike ride around campus, see you in the morning. You know we should try and find everyone so that we can meet up for breakfast." Arochora is already swinging on a web, hanging from the ceiling, "Joltick Joltick!(I like that idea!)"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Riru nodded "Yea that sounds awesome. See you in the morning then Aaron" Riru smiled, taking clothes out of his bag. "Now Keyami let me help you with that" he said. "Meowth! Me-me Owth!(No! You cannot make me part with my belongings!)" the cream colored pokemon snuggled in deeper in his pile of bags
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

"Alright see you then," Aaron closes his door and starts to unpack his clothes from his bag. Once he finishes with the first bag he goes on to the second bag that was hidden behind the wall and laying on the bed. From the bag he pulls out a large amount of excersise and adventure equipment. He notices Arochora poking at some of the equipment, "Yup, you and I are going to have some fun at this academy." Once he finished un-packing he goes out with Arochora and takes a stroll around the campus. Taking in all the sites and trainers with a variety of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm   Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Rooms at Eevee White Dorm
Page 1 of 1