Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All My Lovely Mammals!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

All My Lovely Mammals! Empty
PostSubject: All My Lovely Mammals!   All My Lovely Mammals! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Jake the Oshawott

All My Lovely Mammals! Jake-o10

Click Here for the Bio!

Name: Jacob "Jake"
Species: Oshawott

Personality
Jake is usually clumsy, and almost always makes a comedic scene on every occasion, be it dinner, during shopping, or even during a mission. However, despite his klutzy overall, he is a very reliable Pokemon, having knowledge of various items and dungeons drilled into him during his childhood.He is also quite serious if need be, usually staying calm in a problematic situation. To note, Jake is extremely friendly, making him very popular. Overall, he is much better suited to being Team leader, as he has the right capabilities.

Appearance
Jake is just...well, an Oshawott. However, despite his petite proportions, this Oshawott is quite strong, and sturdy. He can take multiple hits, and still stand, and is particularly skilled in the art of swordsmanship. His speed is not to be reckoned with, though he can only go up to his limit, though he trains daily to try and get past this limit. Unless when he is sleeping, eating, or out on a casual walk, Jake always wears his Sky Blue Ribbon, stating it as a part of his own body. Also, his shell is particularly sharper than the normal scalchop.

History
Jake lived in a marsh a few days away from Grassveil, with his kind mother and his rather gruff father. Since the day he could walk, he was put through rigorous training by his father. The Samurott was once an explorer, but had quit through unknown reasons, and wishing to pass on his legacy, trained his son. The result, was a natural explorer, though a teensy bit more clumsy than he had wanted.

Jake was then sent to Grassveil to train at the guild. Since arriving at Grassveil, he made his first few friends, Shaman the Riolu, Nate, a Pikachu who was his trusted partner, Xenos, as well as Sorren, and a few other Guild members. Swablu and the Guildmaster were helpful in his training, and very recently, Jake met Katana, a very peculiar Scyther.

Also, he has completed only one mission, though with time, the amount of missions he has completed, will stack up like a bunch of papers.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: All My Lovely Mammals!   All My Lovely Mammals! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Name: Emma
Species: Emolga

Personality

Emma is very devious, easily able to get out of a predicament with sheer trickery. She also has her cuteness, which is irresistible to no one, with the exception of girls. She simply adores this advantage, and has used it on almost every crime she's committed so far. During a battle, she can develop strategic plans in a matter of minutes, being the smart little Emolga she was. She especially likes toying with her enemies and opponents, tiring them out before finishing the job.

Appearance

Emma is just a normal Emolga, though smaller than a normal one. She also has a pinkish tint in her eyes. Emma always carries a small bag, similar to a Treasure Bag, but smaller and gold-colored. Sometimes, she wears a pink heart-shaped pendant around her neck.

History

Before going down the path of a criminal, Emma was born somewhere far away, in a lush forest village full of Emolga. However, after she grew-well around to a human age of 16-she was framed somehow for a crime, and her parents helped her escape from the other villagers. On her way to far away Grassveil, she found a poster of her, stating that she was to be captured. In anger, she crushed it and burned it to a crisp with her electrical capabilities. Not long after, she was beginning to be pursued by exploration teams worldwide, with only her heart pendant to comfort her. This turn of events caused her to be cold and mischievous, and with no choice, she began to steal for food and shelter. It was easy, considering her appearance.

She now lives near Grassveil, in Pecha Forest. However, at times she would move to one of her other hideouts if need be. Now, she's just grown up, and she hasn't really met any new friends. She hasn't been captured, and everyday life is just the same old, same old.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: All My Lovely Mammals!   All My Lovely Mammals! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Horace the Drilbur

All My Lovely Mammals! Horace10

Click Here for the Bio!

Name: Horace
Species: Drilbur

Personality

Horace is very friendly, and usually can be found talking with someone. He's quite loud, for his size, and isn't afraid to announce his opinion or concern. Horace is a hard-worker, and an over-achiever with a huge sense of humor. He particularly likes to collect different types of rock and minerals, keeping a well-organized shelf of labeled samples in his room.

Appearance

Horace is just a normal Drilbur, blue stripes, claws and all. However, his stripes are little bit more lighter, and he is much bigger and muscular than a normal Drilbur his age. He doesn't wear anything, and his claws are always shiny everyday.

History

Horace has had a fairly normal life. His parents treated him nicely, and cared for him. Then at the age of 15 (in Pokemon years) he set out to find a job. He eventually settled down in Grassveil Guild, working as a Board Updater, alongside his childhood friend, Isuka, a Sandshrew, who had went with him to find a job. Ever since, everyday was the normal routine, though sometimes he would set out on his own little 'explorations' to collect different rocks and minerals for his display.

Last edited by Water Blade on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: All My Lovely Mammals!   All My Lovely Mammals! EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 am

Name: Ace
Species: Umbreon

Personality

Ace possesses a tough exterior, usually grumpy, but inside he's very caring and kind. He won't hesitate to help a comrade, and helps, even though he'd sound mean and gruff. He is very serious about his job, not letting anyone but the owners of the items see them. However, exceptions include the Guildmaster, and Police Force captain and apprentice. He always locks properly, and if need be, he stands guard all night.

Appearance

Ace is a normal Umbreon. He's very muscular, from years of guarding over the Storage. His rings are more orange than yellow and his black fur is tinted with dark purple. Like all Umbreon, a simple look into his red eyes will send shivers down your spine. The dark of night adds more to this effect, as his eyes glow in darkness.

History

Ace has lived in Grassveil all his life, growing up helping his parents with the storage business. His father trained him to battle, though was kind, and understood his son's limits. Ace's mother took care of him, preparing delicious meals and comforting him when necessary. Eventually, his parents passed away with old age, leaving Ace in control of the storage. One night, under a full moon, a gang of Outlaws came into the Storage, trying to steal precious
items. In the midst of the battle, he evolved into Umbreon, defeating the group with ease. Ace soon changed the name of the Storage from Furrypaw Storage to Umbreon's Storage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All My Lovely Mammals!   All My Lovely Mammals! Empty

Back to top Go down

All My Lovely Mammals!
Page 1 of 1