Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tour of the Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

Izumi walked with a faint sense of pride in her step. She kept moving forward, leading Starfire the Vulpix on the trail going twoards the wonderful town of Grassveil. Then, the town came into veiw.

"That is Grassveil." Izumi said, motioning to the small town that was growing on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 am

Starfire looked at the town, well from what she could see anyway. "Is it a nice town? I hope I can find Ren." she said looking at the sky. The sun was starting to set.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:43 am

"Well, for now we should just get into town," Izumi said as she watched the sun fade.

"...And we should definetly get some food!" she laughed over the rumble of her very empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 am

Starfire laughed, then her own stomach rumbled. She looked down in embaressment and then laughed. "So where are we going to get something to eat Izumi?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 am

Well, we could go to the cafe, or there is the store where we could buy something..." Izumi said, getting lost in her thoughts. She shook herself back into reality. "What would you like to do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:11 am

"Um. I'm not sure. Maybe you should chose. I am new here and all." Ren explained. She looked at Izumi, the Absol now seemed almost like a mother to her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 am

"Well, alright, let's see..." Izumi began to think. "Well, how about we make a quick stop to the cafe?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 am

"Sure. That sounds good to me. Lead the way Izumi." Starfire grined. She was over her shyness and that was a good thing as well. She was always shy around pokemon that she never met before, but after a while she gets over it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 am

Izumi started walking twoards the cafe, leading Starfire right to it. "Here we are." she said. They stopped in to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Starfire looked at the cafe. It was a tree, Wow they sure are creative here. Slowly she walked in closely beside Izumi.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

"Well that was nice." Izumi said after they had finished. At that point it was dark outside.

"Hmm, we had better call it a day for now." Izumi observed. "We should find a place for you to stay at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Starfire looked down at the floor the meal was good but she didn't want to be left alone in the town. "Um if it's alright can I stay with you Izumi?" she asked in a shy manner.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:26 pm

"I don't see why not." Izumi replied. "I have a spare room, so it's fine. My house is this way." she said as she began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Starfire followed Izumi to her house. Then she had an odd feeling that something was wrong. she stopped trying to think why she had this feeling. she decided to shake it off and continued to follow the Absol.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Izumi set Starfire up in her room, then let her get settled. "If you need anything, just holler." Izumi said, then she left.

Izumi padded quietly to her back door, then she went to the backyard. She shut her eyes calmly, and began to "sleep" by staying in a state of rest while still being able to sense everything around her. This allowed her to stay alerted to trouble while resting.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Starfire walked into the room and thanked Izumi. She found th ebed and quickly feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Tour of the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of the Town   A Tour of the Town Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tour of the Town
Page 1 of 1