Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L or not L?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

L or not L? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was quiet through out the halls of Los Noches, "Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or perhaps not. Ren had just finished another Volume of Death Note, she had just finished the book and slowly closed it. Getting up from her sitting position and placed her book on her desk and looked over to her bed. On it were some Plushies of different characters from other manga's and anime. One however was recently new, picking up the Plushy carefully she held it in the air. Tilting her head to the side Ren looked at it with sad eyes, "I can't beleive what I just read, but it's the Auther's choice." she said with a sigh, "Stupid Light." she added bitterly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Shizu's blue eyes bore into the young man as he stated his 'name'. Though she was expressionless she seemed to be silently reading the stranger. Despite her small stature, Shizu was actually rather creepy sometimes.
The younger arrancar wondered what Ren planned to do next.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Ren continued to look at the human then she growled in frustration and scratched her head, "Every time I look at you, you make me think of L from a manga called "Death Note"." she said as the dog whimpered. "I think I'll call you "Hitotsu". Short for "Hitotsu nisuru" Unite." she said to the dog.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:14 pm

"A character?" blinked Shizu in disbelief. Her voice showed only the slightest hint of surprise as she looked up at her friend. She wondered if the yelling from earlier had been something to do with this 'Death Note' manga.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Ren chuckled nervously, "Yeah. That's why I was upset before. The character known as "L" died. Also I drew a picture of him." she said taking out her Sketchpad.

Ooc: the pic of L:
Spoiler:

"Woah. That's realy good." Matsuda said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Shizu looked at the drawing but didn't say anything. It was a good drawing however and she gave a short nod almost like approval. She then turned her attention back to Matsuda. Shizu had never read manga herself. She mostly stuck to books full of information or novels.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Mtsuda noticed that Shizu was looking at him, "Is something wrong miss?" he asked her. If these two find out I'm with the FBI I'm dead. he thought. Hitotsu walked over to Shizu and sat beside her and looked up with puppy eyes. "Looks like you have a new friend?" Ren said to Shizu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Shizu reached out a hand to pet the dog once again. She smiled slightly under the cover of her scarf. It seemed she had a soft spot for animals. Whilst she was doing so, she continued to look at Matsuda.
"I don't trust you." she said suddenly as if she had reached the conclusion that this Matsuda was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Matsuda didn't flinch instead he chuckled, "I see. I don't trust you two eather. By the way it's quit conveinient that you teo came after the dogs backed me into a corner. And Miss. Kimiko, had somehow managed to get between me and the dogs. Now how is that possible?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Shizu just glared at Matsuda as if daring him to ask that again. She quickly turned her attention back to Ren's new dog friend however as she scratched Hitotsu's belly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Ren, While "Matsuda" was making accusatuins to Shizu she managed to pitpocked the man wallet. "His name is Bobby Irwin. And he's a Rookie FBI agent." she said from behind Bobby. She giggled at Bobby's shocked look, "I take it that he's on somekind of mission or he's acting on his own." she added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 pm

"Makes me trust him less." she replied, not moving from her position. Her bright blue eyes concentrated on petting the dog before her rather than acknowledging the rookie FBI agent.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Bobby looked really scared, "Give me that I could have you arrested for pitpocking!" he said as his eye shot daggers at Ren taking back his wallet. "Then don't leave your wallet in your back pocket. Besides," Ren said with an evil smile as she leaned in to get closer to Bobby's face, "What makes you think that you can arrest us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:27 pm

"He'd be a fool to even try."
Shizu seemed to be making her own comments about everything when she felt like it. She wasn't an integrated part of the conversation, nor did she want to be. After all this was just another human. One that they would likely never see again.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 pm

"I'll search the entier glob if I have to!!" Bobby shouted at Shizu. Hitotsu growled softly at Bobby , "Awwww you so cute protecting Haru-chan like that Hitotsu! I could just hug you!" Ren shouted with joy knowing that her new pet was protective and leaned down to give him a hug. "But I can't i don't want to get blood on my Uniform. When We get home I'll give you a bath." she said to the dog. Hitotsu's ears perked up at the words bath.

You would of thought he would of run away but instead he was bouncing up and down actually happy to get a bath soon. "You are so adorable!!!" Ren shouted waving her arms up and down. "When did this turn into an anime?"Bobby asked himself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"Since you looked like this L person I guess," replied Shizu, her voice stony cold and unamused. Shizu didn't particularly care for blood on her uniform. Clothes could be washed. She had enjoyed petting the dog, which was something she couldn't say very often.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 pm

"Awwww. Haru-chan your so mean. But your right he does look like L." Ren said looking at Bobby. You could see the anime vain of Bobby's head, "Grrr. Will you stop that already!?" he shouted in question. Ren just looked at him unfazed, "No I don't think I will. Seeing you like this is funny. Oh, Haru-chan what time is it?" Ren asked suddenly realizing how late it was getting by looking at the sun.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:37 pm

"Late." she replied bluntly. She too glanced up at the sky. The sun seemed to be setting, slowly disappearing from the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

With a sigh Ren got up and started walking back towards the park, "Well we better get going, "Haru-chan". Hitotsu come." she said to the spirit dog. Hitotsu barked and began to follow. "Hold it! Your not going anywhere till I get some awnsers!" Bobby shouted running infront of the two girls..
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Shizu followed Ren but shot another sharp glare at Bobby when he blocked their way. She swiftly used Sonido to get behind the rookie FBI agent.
"Says who?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Bobby's eyes widened, "H-how did you do that?" he asked her as he quickly turned around. Boy this must of been clueless. Ren thought. "Haru-san is it ok to tell him?" she asked the younger Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 pm

"No."
The answer was simple but clear. Shizu didn't think that any human needed to know about Soul Reapers or Hollows or Arrancar. They could just live through all of this peacefully, oblivious to what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 pm

With a sigh ren walked over to Shizu, "Ok. Well see you around Bobby. And don't try to folow us." she said with a cold look.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Shizu turned without even blinking and began to walk away, the ends of her scarf blowing out behind her. She couldn't help but wonder why on earth an FBI agent hadn't been able to take care of a few dogs though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

L or not L?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Bleach RP-
Jump to: