Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L or not L?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm

It was quiet through out the halls of Los Noches, "Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or perhaps not. Ren had just finished another Volume of Death Note, she had just finished the book and slowly closed it. Getting up from her sitting position and placed her book on her desk and looked over to her bed. On it were some Plushies of different characters from other manga's and anime. One however was recently new, picking up the Plushy carefully she held it in the air. Tilting her head to the side Ren looked at it with sad eyes, "I can't beleive what I just read, but it's the Auther's choice." she said with a sigh, "Stupid Light." she added bitterly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 am

Shizu blinked at the loud cry. She had been wandering through the corridors near to Ren's room. Her curiosity was now piqued and she couldn't help but wonder what on earth her friend was yelling about.

Using Sonido, the young Arrancar quickly reached Ren's room. She peered in, her bright blue eyes quickly taking in the scene.
"What was all that yelling for?" she asked, her voice calm and quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 am

With a small sigh Ren turned her attention to the door, she could sence someone behind it. "Come in." she said turning her attention back to her Plushy L. Mimicing his sitting position she started Drawing yet again, this time it was a person. "What was all that yelling for?" Shizu had asked. "It's nothing." Ren said not looking up from her drawing. She had to consentrate on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

"Alright then." she replied, falling silent.
The young Arrancar wasn't the type to be nosey where she wasn't wanted and so she turned to leave Ren's room deciding that she could use her spare time to go and train.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 pm

"Shizu, why don't go to the World of the Living for a while? There's something I need to do, but I don't want to go alone." Ren said as she finished the picture. Getting up she waited for her friends responce.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Shizu blinked and looked over her shoulder at Ren.
"What do you need to do?" she asked, her monotonous voice implying that she wasn't really that curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Ren was quiet for a moment before she replied. "To be honest, I want you with me incase I might end up doing something stupid. Besides I need to visit my dad." she said turning to face Shizu with cloudy eyes.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Shizu paused before she slowly nodded. She turned to fully face Ren as she stood in the doorframe.
"Alright. I'll come with you." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 pm

"Thank you." ren said before opening the Garganta. Now I wounder what will happen today? Ren asked herself with a small smirk on her face. Putting her hands in her pockets she leapt through the dark portal.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Shizu blinked again, glancing around Ren's room once more with her bright blue eyes before she too gently stepped through the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:51 pm

It was raining lightly when Ren ented the World of the Living. She chuckled softly finding something to be amusing. She would alway find something interesting in the World of the Living. "You know, it's always nice to come here sometimes." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Shizu stepped out of the Garganta, her arms outspread and her palms facing the sky as she felt the soft raindrops land on her skin. She didn't smile, but something about the look in her blue eyes as she glanced up at the dark clouds seemed to suggest that she liked the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm

The rain felt nice as it fell softly on the Arrancar with a sigh she looked down. Seeing all of the green leaves and different colored flowers made Ren feel just a little happy then what she was a few minutes ago. The happyness was soongone when she felt the pressence of a Hollow. "Should we deal with that or leave it to a Soul Reaper?" she asked Shizu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Shizu slowly lowered her arms and closed her eyes. She had felt the Hollow's presence too but didn't see why it mattered. Ren was here for a reason and Hollows could almost be counted as kin. Why should they start attacking it when they could be getting something else done?

The younger Arrancar's eyes gently blinked back open.
"Leave it. There's a Soul Reaper not far from here. We should be careful to avoid them."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

"Alright." Ren said turning to the direction of the grave yard when she heard someone scream. Ren stopped where she was and got a strange feeling in her stomach. Her gut was telling her to rescue whoever was screaming but her head was saying to stay out of it and let the Soul Reaper handle the situation. with a frustrated growl she headed towards the ground quickly, I know I'm going to regret this. But it feels like I should help that human that just screamed. she thought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Shizu had been just about to follow her friend when she heard the scream. Her mouth curled into an every so slight frown at the sound of it, as if she could almost sense what Ren's gut was telling her.
Shizu's suspicions were proved correct when the older Arrancar went speeding towards the ground. She also disappeared shorty after, reappearing gracefully on the ground after using the speed of her Sonido to make the movement all the more dignified.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:37 pm

A young man with black hair was being chased, not by a hollow but a small pack of dogs. Oh man hw did I get myself in this mess? he asked himself. Soon he found himself in a corner of an Ally. The dogs were creeping in closer to him baring their teeth. "Nice dog." the man said slowly putting his hand out to try to pet on of them. One of the dogs snapped at him as the young man quickly pulled his hand back. Getting into the featly potition he covered his head.

He heard the dogs still growling then they all started to whimper and run away from they target. He looked up slowly and saw a girl in white with long black hair. Where did she come from? he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:00 pm

The younger Arrancar was soon next to the man after using Sonido to quickly get close.
Shizu paid no attention to the man himself but rather bent down next to the dogs. They were still growling and bearing their teeth until she reached out to pet one of them. She actually smiled underneath the cover of her scarf as the dog's face went from growling and snarling to it's tongue lolling out as she rubbed his belly.
Not wanting to leave out the other dogs, she used her abilities to create feathers with dull edges, perfect for scratching each of them behind their ears.

The small pack suddenly seemed much less menacing now that they were being given all of this attention.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"I didn't mean to scare them. For a moment I thought I heard a Hollow turns out the sound I heard was this guy scream-ing?" Ren said turning to face the man. The man was stareing at her in confusion. "Why are you talking as if I'm not here and what's with the get up?" he asked pointing out her clothes and Holow mask. This guy looks almost exactly like L. Creepy, for a moment I thougt it was L if not for the way this guy was talking. she thought. "Uh Shizu I think we have a problem." she said not taking her eyes of the L look-alike.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 pm

What remained of Shizu's own Hollow mask was hardly even worth noting and so went mostly unnoticed. To any normal human it looked like she had just come from some fancy dress party.

"What?" she replied to Ren, still scratching the dog's belly. Her voice was monotonous and she seemed to pretend that the man in front of them did not exist, even after he spoke multiple times. She didn't feel the need to acknowledge him right now. After all she needed to keep these dogs happy at least for the moment so that they wouldn't go on another rampage, terrifying some other pour soul.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm

"Well this guy can see us. Aww how a good boy?" Ren said before seeing the dogs. She started to scratch one of the dogs behind the ears. "Hello? Those things just attacked me aren't you worried about me?" the young man asked the two arrancars. Ren desided to ignor him for the moment.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well it's not like he's any danger to us." she replied, getting up from petting the dogs. All of a sudden her feathers dissipated into thin air. She looked at all the dogs with hard eyes, hoping that her tone would convey what she meant to the animals.

She pointed in the opposite direction of the L lookalike.
"Go home."
This was the most emotion she had put into her voice in a long while. It took on an almost commanding and forceful tone.

Shizu realised that these particular dogs might well live on the street, but they certainly didn't sleep here in this particular alley.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 pm

The dogs whimpered when the noticed that they no longer were being rubbed or getting any arrention. "It's too bad we can't keep one of them. Huh?" Ren looked down and noticed a dog with a blood soaked fur. "Shizu. This one may be dead." she said pointing at the dog as he was wagging his tail. "So who are you guys?" the man asked them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 pm

"What am I supposed to do about it." frowned Shizu, glancing away from the blood soaked dog, her emotionless tones once again back in place. It seemed that lately she had re-erected the psychological protective barrier around herself. The one that had formerly been falling down piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Is she ok? en thought to herself and turned to the dog. "Hmmm. You could stay with me if you want." she said to the dog. The dog bark and jumpped into Ren's arms and licked her face. The young man sighed, "My name is Matsuda." he introduced himself extending his hand. "Kimiko."Ren lied. There was no reason for a human to know her real name besides he was lying about his name too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L or not L? Empty
PostSubject: Re: L or not L?   L or not L? Empty

Back to top Go down

L or not L?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: Bleach RP-
Jump to: