Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forming of a genin team

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Forming of a genin team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiara was walking to the meetup point she got the letter about, she had just gotten her first dogs, Ayuu and Sayuu, Ayuu was on top of her head, with his eyes half closed, while Sayuu was walking besides her still not exactly fond of her new owner "I wonder what this is about" she smiled, and ayuu barked (Are we there yet?) hiara could understand them both "Nope not yet"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 am

"Great, ones allergic to dogs," he thought to himself. "Well then come you guys, lets get a move on." he said to the others.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 am

" Thanks!" He said to Hiara. and looked to sensie. " Um you never told me your name." He said as he tried to address him.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 am

Sayuu growled at Haruhi (You done that on purpose!) "Now now i dont think she did" Hiara looked to Yousuke "His names Karuno" she muttered
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 am

"What are you looking at?" Haruhi shot at Sayuu. "If anything, this is ultimently your fault! I'm gonna start having an athsma attack if this keeps up!" she added, turning away to sneeze again. Her eyes were starting to get red and watery.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

"Now come on you guys," Karuno said, "Lets just calm down and go get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 pm

" Yeah sure let's head out " Yousuke agreed nodding vigerously as he wanted to avoid a cat fight or he guessed a chick and dog fight.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 pm

At the Restaraunt. "Lets eat!" she took some chopsticks and started helping herself to the meat
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

"Mmfm, this is good!" Haruhi exclaimed as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:31 pm

"Yes it sure is," Karuno said grabbing his own food, "So why don't you all tell me about yourselves, what are your future goals as a shinobi?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Yousuke started to toss meat at his plate from the cooking fire in the middle of the table onto his plate and he ate it also slowly thou he blew on each piece to cool it down even thou his element was fire he didn't like to be burnt. " I want to create a style of taijutsu all my own." He said replying to their sensie. " it always seems like there's certain styles for everything and it's completely planned on how you need to fight I want to add my own touch to it and make a taijutsu for myself."
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Ayuu took a big sniff in and then Hiara fed some food to herself and then ayuu and sayuu "well... i want to create the best combination technique possible, and follow in the footsteps off my father and beome a great Jounin" she smiled
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 pm

"I just want to follow this path and see where it leads me." Haruhi replied. "I'm gonna give it my all and roll with the punches."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 pm

"Well its good to have goals," he said, "No matter what goals they are. But before we start going on missions as a team, I want to give you all a test, just to see what you all can do and how well you work together." he continued to put meat on his plate, "Once we are done here we can head over to some of the training fields."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 am

Yousuke narrows his eyes and slumped his shoulders. Oh good god a test! I think I'm gonna faint! He clutched his stomach as it started to feel quessy Did he plan this ? Yousuke wondered as he stopped eating and tapped his foot out of nervous habit. Karuno Matsuna had just found out Yousuke's biggest weakness test anxiousty
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 pm

"What type of test? combat? teamwork?" She seemed pretty excited, hoping that she finally got to test her ninja skills in action Sayuu barked (Get to bite some hyuuga butt!)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 pm

"ALRIGHT!!!" Haruhi cheered, pumping her fists in the air. Oddly enough, Haruhi loved tests. It could be because she had an incredibly big ego and loved to show off, or it could be she always wanted the chance to hone her skill and use them to their fullest. It was honestly hard to tell when it came to Haruhi.

"That mutt ain't gonna see what hit her." Haruhi sneered, glaring over at Sayuu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forming of a genin team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2