Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forming of a genin team

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Forming of a genin team Empty
PostSubject: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Hiara was walking to the meetup point she got the letter about, she had just gotten her first dogs, Ayuu and Sayuu, Ayuu was on top of her head, with his eyes half closed, while Sayuu was walking besides her still not exactly fond of her new owner "I wonder what this is about" she smiled, and ayuu barked (Are we there yet?) hiara could understand them both "Nope not yet"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Haruhi Hyuuga stood at some "meet-up" place or whatever that she had recieved a letter about. She herself had arrived there fashionably early, and she stood around with a bored looking expression on her face. "Jeez, this is boring." she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Sayuu chirped ( Cmon lets get there ) As she started sprinting, Hiara sighed and sprinted too as Ayuu was barely clinging on, finally they got there and Ayuu was feeling dizzy he let out a little chirp (Oh... good we're here) she saw the hyuuga and waved "Hey there" and sayuu barked (Shes got a strong scent, she must be powerful)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm

"Hiy-ACHOO!" Haruhi began, interrupted by a loud sneeze. "Sorry, I'm a tiny bit allergic to dogs." Haruhi sniffed. "So anyways, yeah. Hi. My name is Haruhi Hyuuga. Are you a Genin, too?" she asked, taking a moment to strech out her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

"Yeh i am" she said quietly, while she said that Sayuu barked at Haruhi (Allergic to dogs!?) "Shush Sayuu.. its not her fault"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Haruhi got right down into Sayuu's face. "What? is there a problem, Mutt?" she growled. Then she looked back at Hiara. "So, I assume you got called here, too." she commented, rubbing her now itchy nose with a sniff.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 pm

"Y-yeh..." Ayuu jumped down and stood next to Sayuu and barked at Haruhi (Dont talk to her like that!") Sayuu barked also (Thanks bro) "N-now... dont be so mean" Both sayuu and ayuu walked back to Hiara
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 pm

"I cannot believe I'm in a one-up contest with a dog." Haruhi huffed again. "Yeah, I can only wonder what they called us here for. And why are we not doing anything, for that matter!?" she grummbled, annoyed. She shifted her position a bit, then shifted again irritatedly.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

She sat down and put Ayuu on her lap and sayuu sat beside her glaring at harui "Maybe we're being put in a team" sayuu barked a few times again (No way! shes not gonna be on our team!) Hiara laughed a little
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:15 pm

"That could be it." Haruhi mused. She glared back at Sayuu. "It's not like I want to be on a team with you, either!" she retorted.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Karuno walked up the meeting place and was reading through some papers. "So these three are going to be my new team," he said to himself, "One of them is an Inuzuka so that will mean one or two more 'students' to keep an eye on." he said as he continued talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 pm

She sniffed up "This must be our leader" she smiled, Sayuu noticed it too, Ayuu was half asleep on Haira's lap
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:44 pm

"Good, I'm tired of waiting." Haruhi huffed, shooting another glare at Sayuu. Then she just looked another way, as if she had given up the quarrel for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 pm

"Hi there, you two must be Hiara, and Haruhi. My name is Karuno and I will be your sensei." he said, waving to his two students.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Yousuke jogged along to the meeting place he also shadow boxed as he did his hands were wrapped in white bandages to keep his fingers together in fists like boxers did. He also had a band aid across his nose. He hadn't even noticed he'd reached the place and jogged right by his team. he stopped and spun around. " Oh sorry didn't notice!" He apologized as he came back to the other. " Hey ya, I'm guessing I'm suppose ta be meeting up with you guys." He said scratching the back of his head with his knuckles since he couldn't unfist his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 pm

"Yep!" she smiled, as sayuu was turned the other way from haruhi " So why are we here?" she asked the jounin
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yo." Haruhi responded. "My name is Haruhi. I guess this is our team." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 am

"Correct!" Karuno said, "The four of us," he paused and noticed the two puppies, "I mean the six of us are going to be forming a ninja squad." he said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 am

" Well then time for my introduction!" Yousuke said and crossed his arms and tried to look intimadating. " name's Yousuke Hanana!the horror the Konnaha ! A pleasure to meet you all!"
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 am

"I-i'll go next" she smiled while blushing "I'm Hiara Inuzuka" she patted Ayuu on the head "This is Ayuu" she then pointed to sayuu "And this is Sayuu" Sayuu and Ayuu both chirped (Nice to meet ya!)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 am

"I think two times is plenty time enough to say my name." Haruhi said with a tinge of a serious tone in her voice. "But, just because I feel like it, my name is Haruhi Hyuuga. A pleasure to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:54 am

"Well then," Karuno said, "Lets go get something to eat and we can all talk. Instead of just standing around here. Whos okay with Barbeque?"

OoC: I probably spelled BBQ wrong, and if i did sorry
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:00 am

" Um would you mind helping me with um." Yousuke rose his hands. " It'd be kinda hard to eat with these." He said laughing, referring to his bandaged hands since he could exactly unbandage them don't ask how he got them bandaged!
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 am

"I can, well not exactly me" The pups knew what she meant as they both got a hand each and ripped the bandages up quickly "There ya go" she giggled
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 am

Haruhi warted to eat her food when her nose began to itch again. "Aw-CHOO!" she sneezed again, sending ABC food in Sayuu's direction. "Ugh. Curse my allergies." she groaned' wiping her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming of a genin team   Forming of a genin team Empty

Back to top Go down

Forming of a genin team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next