Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Threat?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

A New Threat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tal-rasha was at the alchemy lab down at the cistern, she had been trying to make some new recipes for the guild members
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:06 am

Ka' had to admit he was a bit grossed out, but otherwise that was very reasourceful. "We should keep moving then. Lets hope no more of them show up." They started of again. It took them until night to reach the only stopping point. Ivarstead. They stopped at the way leading out of town, "Want to stop here?" He asked. His stomach nawed but he would fine if they kept going until Flakreath.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 am

She was also tired "Yes that would be the best choice we dont want to tire ourselves out and then have to interrogate the guy"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 am

"Okay." He silently thanked her. There was a small inn right there. They entered. It was like most inns. A large hearth sitting in the center, a few tables in the back, couple rooms and a small bar. "I'll get us something to eat. You want anything in particular?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:30 am

"Whatever your having "she smiled slightly and noticed a book on the counter The Lusty Argonian Maid she was shocked to see this but chuckled and sat down at one of the tables
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 am

Ka' came back with two bottles of nord ale and two apple pies. "This good?" He said setting the food down and sitting across from her. He never liked pie all too much but at least it was a decent meal.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:38 am

"Very nice" she opened the bottle of nord mead first and took a swig of it "Haha should we really be drinking on the job?" she chuckled and takeing a bite out of her apple pie
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 am

"Mercer doesn't need to know." He grinned and took a bite of the pie. He looked around the inn. There was no one besides some beggar sitting at another table mumbling something about a necklace.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:45 am

" Necklace eh? sounds valuable" she laughed and took another drink of the mead "I could steal it and then sell it at my stall for a VERY high price"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 am

"I'm sure you could." He laughed but still was on the strange Beggar. "He doesn't seem right in his head though." His tone was quieter now. He hadn't seemed to hear them or even know that they were there. No need to provoke the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 am

"Yeah, he is very strange and could be hostile" she walked over to the beggar gave him 5 gold pieces this was unlike her to give money away "Dont waste it on drink"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:55 am

"That was nice of you." He said. That didn't seem like something she'd do but then again he hadn't known her very long. But then he hadn't even noticed his pie was already finished. He looked down,"I guess I was hungrier than I thought..." He finished the ale. "I'll get us both a room." He went over and paid the innkeeper. "Night." He went to his room.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am

OOC: The only reason she payed him because in the past game (Which was based bout 200 years before skyrim) the thieves guild took care of beggars

She finished off her mead and pie and went to her room
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 am

Ka' woke at dawn. He got up an stretched his shoulders. He got out of the small room. And looked to see if Rasha was awake either. He still blinked the sleep out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 am

She woke up a little later than Ka' she stretched her legs and walked out the room to see Ka' "Morning" she yawned
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 am

"Good morning." He greeted. "We should move..." He said as a guard walked into the inn. He tried making it seem like he was getting a drink but the morning wasn't really the time to do so. That and he looked at them as he walked in. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 am

She nodded "Ok, wouldnt want guards getting suspicious now would we? hahah"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 am

"Might be a bit too late." He slid out of the door after the guard a little nervously and waited on the other side for Rasha. The guards must've been up to them now. Another one was coming up the trail and another from behind the farm across from them.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 am

She slid through the door and noticed the other guards "what the-... we havent even done anything yet..." she muttered
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:31 pm

"We're still escapee's....and still in the Rift." Ka' looked at the guards. "I don't tthink they've recgonized the description quite yet. But someone must've tipped them off...." Could that have been another deed by the new threat? "Lets clear out of here before they get smart." He walked a little to fast to be innocent, he got to the bridge and held his breath when the guard passed. Then waited at the end for Rasha loooking around for more.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 pm

She followed Ka' across the bridge "I guess your right.... hopefully this will blow over"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

They carried onto Falkreath still using Ka's delivery path. They got there by dark, and even though Skyrim was naturally cold, Ka' was panting from all the walking. He stopped at the back gate and sat down. "...Ugh..I hope I don't smell as bad as I think." He muttered and pushed himself up.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

"Hahah you dont, trust me" she chuckled, not that out of breath "Finally we're here" she sighed
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:26 pm

"Guess we have to," He took a breath. "Find this guy now." He looked up at the gloomy cemetary town he used to call home. "We should check the inn first. Ive never heard of this guy, so I don't think he lives here." He slowly started walking achingly down the path to the inn. It was an fairly open city....no walll barriers. Stone houses with hay roofs. Falkreath always had fog hovering over it adding to the depressing feel.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 pm

They got to the inn and looked around until they saw the man that fit the description "Pstt i think thats him" she whispere dand pointed to the man
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 pm

".....Then lets talk." He walked over to the man, "You wouldn't happen to be Rnier..would you?" That question must've sounded wierd with the Khajiit acdent, as if he were a guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat?   A New Threat? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Threat?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next