Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves Guild-New Found Passion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Thieves Guild-New Found Passion Empty
PostSubject: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Ka'nue had to make a quick delivery of mead from Falkreath to Riften. It was a long path he had taken a few times before and had rough memory of. It was dangerous path as well with only one stop. Frostbite Spiders loved the Rifts climate and they're poison could kill in less than a day. So with him he brought an iron sword. It wasn't much, but being a Khajit if attacked by Bandits or a bear he could escape easy. It was a two days walk without too many rough patches before he got there. Once he entered he felt the cool air coming from the river below the cities pathways. It refreshed him, but then he relized how thirsty he was. He went into the market area to get some cheap drink considering Blackbriars price spiked recently.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Tai-rasha was in the market selling her goods, on her stall she had potions of many uses, arrows, a bow, 2 daggers, a sword and a few bottles of mead for variety she basically had a general store " Many goods at a great variety and small cost " she shouted beckoning customers to come with her reptilian voice
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Ka' reached into his pocket thankfully feeling nothing missing, the pulling out his small amount of coins enough for what he had in mind. And the Argonian merchant sounded right for a drink. He approached her stall and asked, "Do you have any Mead in stock?" He asked in a Native Khajit accent. He straightened the satchel that was carrying the delivery.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 pm

"Yes infact, you know i noticed that you have had a long journey" she looked under her stall and found a special bottle of black-briar meadery reserve "I was saving it for later but i see you need it more than me" she smiled politely, she was kinda scared of khajiits since she alwas has been "Half the price i would normally charge 70 septims, and dont worry this isnt poisoned" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 pm

It seemed like a good enough deal, though they're weren't many friendly faces in this kind of place. The home of the Thieves Guild as everyone knew, but he accepted. "I'd hope not." He joked back. He emptied most of his coins until tere was exactly 70. "Here," He pushed them towards her. He turned to see the Bee and Barb close by, what he had came here for the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:04 pm

"Before you leave" She begun counting the coin, this is where she would usually rip them off, she would put some of the money in her pocket when they looked away and then she would say they didnt pay enough "It seems your a few coins short friend" this was childs play to her
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:08 pm

"Oh really?" He asked. He was fairly positive that she was making a few extra, but she already gave a huge discount. "How many?" He asked in a tone that suggested he knew what was happening. This wasn't the first time he'd been to Riften, and he wasn't a cub.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:09 pm

She crossed her arms "Hahaha well done" she smirked "Now you... could be useful..."
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:14 pm

He wasn't aware this time around. "Useful?" He asked her. He didn't know much about the Thieves Guilds connections besides that they were losing them, but could she be one? On the way he heard a guard mutter something about a "thief" gesturing towards him. He had gotten used to the treatment. But he never actually coonsidered living up to them...
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 pm

"The... organization i help could use you, and if you join i could be your eyes and ears about the gossip around here, also you can get a nice bit of gold from it too"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 pm

He caught on now. Maybe it was about time to stop the quick judgements by living up to them. The job at the inn wasn't the best, and he could use better pay... "What did you have in mind?" That was a sure signal he was interested.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:23 pm

She looked around to see if any guars were watching, none were she hung up a sign that said 'closed' "Follow me and i'll show you' she beckoned him to follow her
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 pm

He nodded and quickly ran over to the door of the inn and set what would be his last package and set it there. Then rushed back over. "Lead on." He assured.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 pm

She nodded picking up a few arrows, the daggers, some poisons that wer eunder the stall and a bottle of mead "This is for the organization i work for, i supply them with good they request" she begun walking towards bottom of riften, where the ratworks were situated they got to the door and she took out a key which opened the said door
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Ka' had heard of the ratway and that it was dangerous. But if he was with her the thieves should leave them alone... "I'm Ka'nue. Ka' preferably." He introduced himself. He liked Ka' better because since he came to Skyrim because to most people Ka'nue sounded too much like canoe.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 pm

She walked further into the rat way dodging cobwebs and her footsteps splashed onto the puddles, she stepped on them puposely since she's argonian and well argonian's loooove water " The bea and barb aint nothin compared to the ragged flaggon"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 pm

He purposefully avoided the puddles. He smelled something awful and saw a dead skeever, a large disgusting rodent, lying dead in a puddle. I suppose thats why they call it the rat way... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:48 pm

*Oh skeever" she laughed to herself, like an inside joke of some sorts, they got to the door of the ragged flagon and took out a different key and opened it up to show a large pond in the center of a circular room "Here we are"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Ka' looked around the Ragged Flagon. It wasn't exactly as...clean as local mead halls. But it was more busy. The dome had a large pond like source of water located in the front. Then a small dock stretched over an extent of it. The dock lead to solid ground where majority of the members were located. A small bar was in the very back. Torches and a small hole in the raised cieling lit the place. It was a very new expierence. "I've never seen something like this.."
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 pm

"Its not as busy as it used to be" she sighed "But with you we add to our numbers" she walked around the pond and over to where most the guild members were seated although not all of them were present, some were doing jobs, others in the back but the members here were drinking and playing cards (( Who shall be the guuildmaster? ))
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 pm

(Ooc:Mercer still is I think)
Ka' surveyed the place closer. This was the place, the actual Thieves guild. He expected more but they had been quiet lately,money problems maybe. "In a rough spot?" He asked. He heard Skyrim once had one of these in every city, now because of Maven BlackBriar they still had this one last hideout.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

OOC: Yeh good idea... but when he betrays who will become nightingale? since only 3 people can

"Yep... thats why i rip people off so i can help the guild in any way possible i make hardly any money most of it i gladly give to the guild" she nodded to a few of the people there
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:31 pm

"Oh. I was worried you just liked money..." He joked one more time. He contiued following to wherever in this place she was leading him.
Back to top Go down
Kataiyo

Kataiyo

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 pm

She got to a wardrobe and used a third key to open it " I swear they need to just give me one key for this entire place..." she used the same key for the next door which lead to the cistern, and to where the guildmaster was "This is the real thieves guild"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 pm

He looked around at the better cleaned Cicstern. It had another large pond in the center with a whole to light the center where four raised small bridges led. The rest of the circular room was lined with beds and chest. A large safe room locked tight was parrelel to them, and a ladder leading back out was the the right. A grindstone was next to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves Guild-New Found Passion   Thieves Guild-New Found Passion Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieves Guild-New Found Passion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next