Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Emile stood on the beach of Destiny Islands he held a rock in his right hand and skipped it across the water surface it sent a light ripple across the sea water. He looked at the sky it was night time the moon was out he'd called his friend out to the island tonight he needed him for something.Emile looked down at his shoes they were normal black sneakers beaten up from the use he'd gotten out of them from the last year or so he needed new shoes he decided and kicked a batch of sand. He was wearing black pants that were two sizes too big, and his shirt was sleeveless skin tight and black. He squatted down and looked into the shallow water he grabbed another rock and sent it skidding across the ocean.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:04 am

The darkness and the calm feeling it now gave to Yuka was so...relaxing. It made him almost want to close his eyes and fall down, letting him float away. But another thought of his home island being destroyed by the darkness made Yuka instantly snap wide awake, and hold out his right hand. "I'm ready for this." He said, partially to himself and partially to Emile. In his hand, a mix of white and black checkered squares materialized in his hand, forming a blade similar to a key. It had a black outer hilt with a checker patterned grip. A silver blade stuck straight out of the top of the hilt, almost shaped like a straight scythe blade. At the end of it silver and black spikes came out to one side. "What?" Yuka said to himself, confused. He looked around as the darkness receded and saw Emile. "Emile!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:09 am

" Yuka!" Emile shouted to him smiling. " I thought you were screwed man!" He said taking a step closer and looking at Yuka like he was an illusion. " Dude what? What are these!?" Emile asked looking at his own key sword thing. " I like it just look how awesome this i!" He shouted looking at it now then he looked over Yuka and saw Yuka's new weapon. " OH man! That's that's so cool!" He gasped and held out his own weapon pointing it to the sky. "Man these things what what are they for?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:24 am

Yuka smirked at Smile's comment. "Yeah, same here. I guess we shouldn't count each other out just yet." He said, and looked at both of their weapons. "I don't know what these are for, but they got rid of those dark clouds around us. Maybe we can use these to save the Islands." He said, and looked around again see where they were currently.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:35 am

" You'll use them to save much more then that " An old voice spoke these words Emile jumped and swung around his key weapon like something was about to jump him and attack him. " Be calm young man!" The voice snapped.
Emile stopped and turned around. He saw him a tall old man with a very long white beard in dark blue robes and a wizard hat his face seemed to have been stretched by the weigh of his beard making it long and narrow. " Who the heck are you?!" Emile asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am

At the sound of the old man's voice, Yuka turned around quickly, not holding his keyblade in a position to attack but resting it by his side. He looked at the man in the wizards clothing, confused even more by the day's events. "Yeah, could you please tell us who you are?" He asked the man, not feeling that he was a threat but feeling that he wasn't against them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:51 am

The old man stroked his beard. " I am master Yen Sid." He said his voice boomed as he spoke. " You may call me sid please come in here and rest yourselves up you've just done something quite exhausting I imagine." He said stepping to the side to reveal a white door behind him. " What? How?" Emile started but then he realized he was actually really tired his keyblade quickly dismanteled into light fragments and faded. " I was always told not to go with strangers." Emile counter skepitcal of the man.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:07 am

Yuka raised an eyebrow at the whole situation, and also let his Newfoundland weapon disappear back into the black and white checkers. "Emile, I think your..." he started, but then remembered Emile's home problems. "Whoever told you that wasn't accounting for this." He finished and walked over to the door. "Thank you, Sid." He said, and waited for Emile to come over also.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:23 am

" Wha what?" Emile looked at Yuka was he seriously walking away with this old wizard dude?

Yen sid looked at Emile. " it is your chose open the door or leave it shut forever?"
Emile looked back at the island he guessed he really didn't ahve anything to go to and Yuka he couldn't let Yuka take this alone. " yeah I'm coming." Emile said and walked over to Yuka.
" Very good then shall we?" Yen asked and the door opened and he stepped threw.
Emile hesitated he didn't wanna go in first he looked at Yuka expectingly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Yuka noticed Emile looking, and he gave Emile a smile. "Hey, we don't have anywhere else to go for now. Might as well." He said, and looked again at the door. He took a step through, following Yen Sid into the doorway, and waiting for whatever would come next.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Yeah but that doesn't mean we should rush in not knowing. Emile thought and took a look back at the island he guessed he really didn't have anything to go back too. He stepped threw after Yuka there was a blinding light as he did and he blinked and then opened his eyes he was in a office it looked like Yen Sid had placed himself behind a desk he was seated nicely stroking his beard. Emile blinked and looked around the room had bright blue tiled floor and green walls he looked out the window what lay beyond looked like a wide ocean of chunky peanut butter.
"what is this?" Emile asked.

"The Mysterious Tower, or as I call it my home." He said. " Now please I've called you bot here with a purpose I'm come to discuss your power that has awake I foretold this would happen it's quite surprising to me thou that you both come from the island of the last key bearer." He commented puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Yuka walked around the office a bit, taking a look at the things around it. He loosely listened to Yen Sid, but heard him mention that they came from the same Island as the previous key bearer. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" Yuka asked, slightly confused. As a matter of fact, he was confused about everything at the moment. The storm, the tower, the islands, everything.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:25 pm

" The last person to use the Keyblade came from Destiny Islands also. " Yen sid explained.
" Keyblades? So that's what these are called?" Emile asked taking his back out.
" Yes they are intrusaments of power wielded by the most powerful people of darkness and light." Yen sid answered.
" Okay yeah that's great but what does this have to do with us?" Emile asked not understanding what this wizard was talking about.
" You are the new carries of the Keyblade you are the ones who will change the worlds next for the better or even for worst." Yen Sid said now unsure himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am

"A keyblade, huh?" Yuka said to himself, also taking his back out and examining it. He continued to listen to Sid's talking. "Did you just say change the worlds? As in plural, more then one world?" Yuka asked, putting hos keynlade back once again. He started to wonder about what he meant by for better or for worse with changing the worlds.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:51 am

" That is correct you did hear me correctly." Yen sid nodded.
Emile ran his hand threw his hair he was still wrapping his brain around the fact he could summon a blade that was shape like a key just be willing it to appear. " Keyblades the power to change the worlds." Emile seem to be saying to himself, this is my way out I guessed I asked for it and fate smiled on me and handed it to me. Emile thought but now he wasn't so sure he wanted it. " Sid, how do we even have these I'm sorry this just isn't making any sesne here I, I can't just have this Keyblade thing it can't be happening to me I'm not the one you want to put the fate of the world or worlds on." Emile said apolegticly and bowed.
" Child I do not pick who is to bear the Keyblade that is the blades choice.." Yen Sid said solemenly. " Hm that's an interesting key it's name is Oblivion it's a Keyblade that resides in darkness." Yen Sid commented.
Emile looked down on his Keyblade. " Oblivion."

" Yes but now I must inform you of the problem the Keyblades responded too." Yen Sid cleared his throat and Emile stood at attention.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:09 pm

"The keyblade chooses the wielder." Yuka said to himself, nodding in comprehension of the idea. He smirked, seeing that they were going to have to use them to protect different worlds. It meant that he wouldn't have to leave Emile, as a matter of fact they might be traveling with each other. As Emile found out the name of his keyblade, Yuka looked down at his hand, summoning hi own silver and black keyblade. He didn't know the name of it, but he could feel a sense of unity from the weapon. He looked back up to Yen Sid, and asked "So, what's happening to the worlds? Does it have to do with those dark clouds from the Islands?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 pm

" Yes very observent." Yen Sid said to Yuka. He cleared his throat and addressed both of the boys. " the keyblade master before you opened a door a door to a land of immense and world shattering power this door opened to a place known as Kingdom Hearts." he was silent a moment as he let that sink in
Emile's breath caught in his throat the name held signficant meaning he could tell by the way his Keyblade shivered as the wizard spoke it.
"when It was opened the worlds were flooded with a large amount of light, this light upset the balance of light and darkness so the darkness looked for a champion to battle for it and surprisingly it chose not one but two both of you." He stroked his beard again puzzled at the fact that there were two.
" Wait does that mean we're the bad guys?" Emile asked immedaitely thinking because they were fighting for darkness they were bad.
" No child, in fact you don't even have to fight for the darkness none of this is set in stone it is entirely both of your chose's what to fight for an if to fight at all." Yen Sid assured them.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Yuka calmly nodded his head, thinking about everything that was being told to them. It was a lot to take in, really. Different worlds, keyblades, Kingdom Hearts, darkness and light, there was so much to think about. "So, we can choose what we want to support? We don't have to join the darkness?" He asked, just reconfirming what they had been told. "And what would happen if we were to join with either side?" He continued, hoping that there was some sort of good outcome for choosing a side. He felt his keyblade shiver slightly, and made it go away again.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 pm

" now that is a matter of opinion, there is no good or evil in this world only preference." Yen Sid said bluntly refusing to give Yuka any more a reason to pick one side over the other then he already had. " and yes you can chose what side to fight for you may destroy darkness completely but it is not my place to sway you for now you may leave and return to your own world and walk on to a new one the choices are yours." He spread his hands and a new door appeared on there right.

Emile looked at Yen Sid he wanted to ask more questions but he guessed he wasn't going to say anything more, he seemed to want to be left out of the whole thing he reminded Emile of announcer not actually in the action just watching and commenting. Emile looked to the two doors the choice seemed clear to him Yen Sid had even said he didn't have to fight he started to walk over to the door that led home the one they'd came from.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 am

"Alright then." Yuka said, understanding what Yen Sid was saying. He turned to go to one of the doors, and looked at Emile. "Is that where you really want to go? I mean, what's left there?" He said to him, thinking about choosing a different door but still not sure. They had both just found out so much about the worlds and everything, but Yuka still wasn't sure on what would be the best thing to do, going home or trying to defend the worlds.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 am

" Well what's left there?" He asked seeming kind of angery that Yuka was thinking of going the other way. " Some unknown world of 'darkness'?" he asked. " What's that worth? At least back at theislands we have fam.." Emile stopped realizes he actually didn't have much of a family left there was at least the one he did have was in shambles. " we have a home." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:26 pm

"A home where you're going to be gone and we won't be able to talk to each other or hang with each other again." Yuka said, trying to figure out in his own mind what he himself wanted to do. "You asked about sailing away from home, to get away from it all. We have an oppurtunity to right here. I'll go where you go, but we should think about this first before just walking away." He finished, still thinking about both options of what to do.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Emile looked flustered now. " Yeah I said I would rather run away but I wouldn't really do it! And this this is all just too crazy!" He said making gestures at everything around them he looked at yen Sid but he seemed to be a absorbed in a book. " We step into a white door and now we suddenly have sword keys really honestly! Your just willing to go along with all that!?" Emile seemed to be shouting now, he was trying to make sense out of this but in all honesty it wasn't that it was all unbelievable I mean it was but that wasn't the reason he wanted to leave and never come back to this craziness it was because he was scared, it was obvious he was scared, Keyblades darkness the light, it all seemed so life altering and Emile, Emile didn't want any part of it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:01 am

"Well, yeah. I am willing to go along with that because whatever this is, not only can we see and feel it but it saved us from whatever happened to the islands. So it's a bit crazy and complicated, but it's real enough for me to think that it's worth figuring out as we go. I'm sure the two of us together can figure this out easily." Yuka responded, holding his hand out to Emile. "Now come on, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2