Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  Empty
PostSubject: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:41 am

Emile stood on the beach of Destiny Islands he held a rock in his right hand and skipped it across the water surface it sent a light ripple across the sea water. He looked at the sky it was night time the moon was out he'd called his friend out to the island tonight he needed him for something.Emile looked down at his shoes they were normal black sneakers beaten up from the use he'd gotten out of them from the last year or so he needed new shoes he decided and kicked a batch of sand. He was wearing black pants that were two sizes too big, and his shirt was sleeveless skin tight and black. He squatted down and looked into the shallow water he grabbed another rock and sent it skidding across the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:49 am

Yuka was running down the coastline of the islands, knowing that he was supposed to meet his friend at the beach that night. He had forgotten about the meeting, and had only thrown on some green shorts and a blue shortsleaved shirt. He did have time to throw on some shoes though, his old white sneakers. He pushed his slightly long blonde hair out of his eyes as he ran, and saw Emile in the distance. Yuka stopped, and picked up a rock. He silently walked over to where Emile was standing, and threw the rock into the air, making it land in the water in front of Emile, making a plop type of sound to get his attention. "So, you called for me?" Yuka said, walking over to Emile more.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:58 am

Emile blinked as a rock dropped outa the sky and splashed down in the water in front of him.He turned as he heard Yuka, he wasn't late but he seemed rushed he must have forgot, Emile had predicted this anyways it wasn't like he'd made him coming sound like anything important but he'd even told him he didn't have to come but he guessed it was all well thou Yuka woulda came even if he had insisted he didn't at least Emile hoped he would. " Hey man," He ran a hand threw his jet black hair nervous. " Yeah I did thanks for showing." He couldn't meet Yuka's eyes he looked back on the tree house that were on the island they'd found it vacant a while ago it wasn't much but it was a good place to hang otherwise the island was a green dotted island chain on the blue sea it was littered with random things they had messed around and played with and never bothered to clean up. Emile found things he had lost here most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:09 am

"No problem, it's not like I had anything else to do." Yuka said in a light tone, laughing slightly. He also looked on the beach, and saw all of the toys and objects they had used and played with while they were growing up on the Islands. "So, are you just feeling nostalgic here or is there some other reason you wanted me to meet you here?" He asked once again in a light tone. He also noticed after this that Emile's gaze wasn't meeting him. He looked around, and saw that he was looking at the treehouse.Yuka wondered if something was wrong, since Emile had been acting slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:22 am

Emile bit his lip he couldn't seem to find any words for what he wanted to say. He kicked up sand again. " Yeah um my parents." he dry swallowed. " They, they're not on good terms anymore, I think my mom's gonna take me and we're gonna move." He held back tears. " I I wanted to tell you here if anywhere, I think," He gather himself again. " I think I'll miss being here the most so I wanted to be here with you if I told you." His voice cracked, he turned he picked up one more rock and hurled it as far as he could he felt like curling into a ball right on that shore and just cry Yuka wouldn't have thought any less of him for it he'd cried infront of him before even when they were little they'ed always never been afraid to be straight foward with each other.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:53 am

Yuka's eyes went wide as Emile told him the bad news. "How long have you known?" He simply asked, now looking on the beach at the scatered items with a newfound longing for the days they would play with the objects. Yuka picked up a rock, and threw it into the ocean also. "Isn't there any way for you to stay here? I mean, where are you going?" Yuka asks, not in a mad tone but in a saddened voice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:05 am

Emile looked at his feet. " A while now, she she keeps telling me she wants to move far far away and start a new life or something." He stepped into the water it was kinda cold but Emile liked it the shock it edged up his senses. " I can't stay, well at least not with my dad and it's not like my mom's gonna give me up." He squatted down and splashed his face with water as if it wash it all away. He dipped his hand into the water and pulled it back out. " You ever wish you could just sail away?" He asked turning to Yuka. " Just go there's a huge sea out there you'll find something right?" He sounded kinda pleading like he was searching for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:19 am

Yuka looked out into the vast ocean, and started to wonder himself. "I guess, but what if nothing was out there? You could go in circles untill you came back here or ran out of supplies out there." He said, thinking about that option. "But also, if there were something else out there, then it would be pretty cool, don't you think?" He suggested next, weighing both options. Of course, they probably didn't have the ability to get too far out there, so if they went someplace it would have to be close.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:26 am

" Then at least it would be a fun ride huh?" Emile sounded almost bitter saying this was he seriously thinking he'd run away from home? Then again did he have much of a home to run away from? His parents were at each others throats so much that his home felt more like a prison. He reached into his pocket he brought out a coin it was half made of sliver and half made of iron one side had the black rustic looking metal of iron while the other side of the coin was a shiny and slick silver. He looked at the silver it had always been his favorite side of the coin it was shiny and bright much more appealing to look at then the ugly black he'd often times thought of this like the saying about if a glass of water was half full or half empty were you looking on the silver side or the iron side of the coin? He looked at the silver side but he didn't find anything good about his situation right now.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:21 am

Laughing, Yuka responded "Yeah, deffinitely wouldn't forget it." He then looked at Emile and added "Wait, are you really considering going off?" Yuka wanted to get away from the Islands as much as Emile did, maybe less though, but he also knew that there might not be anything else out there. It would be a big risk. He also noticed Sash holding a coin that Yuka had seen him holding before.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:29 am

Emile held the coin in a fist. " I don't know man." He bit his lip. " I just wanna get away from it all you know?" He said looking at Yuka again. " The problems the drama, I just." He paused and thought for a moment. " I wanna be able to stay because I want to stay.I wanna be able to choice to stay and not have my parents make me move or make me stay you know?" He asked Yuka now he'd never thought of it before but he'd really never wanted something enough to go out of his way to fight for it and now now he wanted to stay and he didn't know how he could fight for it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:02 am

Yuka simply nodded his head, understanding where Emile was coming from. "Well, we could think about other ways to avoid the problem of you leaving, or we could try and sail away from here." Yuka responds, walking closer to the water and standing in some shallow water. He wasn't absolutely sure about the whole sailing away idea, but if Emile was going to try it, then Yuka supposed he would have to be there for him. It was just in his nature to want to help his friend.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:08 am

" yeah we." He was cut off he looked back to the main land and his eyes great wide. " Look dude, that's a crazy storm!" he pointed to a large mass of thunder clouds that had collected up above the island they rained lighting down like it was rain. " hey we'd better go get into the tree house I guess we can spend the night here." He decided he sure as heck wasn't heading home in that storm.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:32 am

Yuka also noticed the storm, and nodded his head, rushing to the tree house. He got onto the ladder, and climbed up it. Looking back at the Island from the tree house Yuka could see that the storm was huge. "Hey Emile, come on and get up here." He called down to Emile, waiting for him to come over. Yuka turned away from the ladder and looked inside the tree house, looking at the things inside of it. He saw some old drawings, and also some other toys from a while ago.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:42 am

Emile rushed over and grabbed hold of the ladder and pulled himself up. " Dang man that's one heck of a storm I don't know if this tree house'll last." He said nervous they had built this a long time ago and they hadn't been artichtects when they did either. He kept one eye on the island okay both eyes he was starring right out thew window.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:04 am

"Well now's not the time to doubt our architectural skills." Yuka said slightly joking. He looked at the raging storm and jumped when he saw some lightning. He suddenly felt that they might not have been the best architect's either. "Maybe getting inside the treehouse wasn't the best idea." Yuka commented watching everything happen outside the window.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:07 am

" Dude something's wrong." Emile said as he looked closer he saw something that was very nerving. " When have storm clouds ever come off the water?" He asked pointing as the black clouds drifted out from water and crept onto the island.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:12 am

Looking down and about to say that Emile had gone nuts, Yuka also saw the black storm clouds come onto the island from the ocean. "I'll answer your question with never." He said to Emile and kept looking at the storm, mesmorized by it. "You're right, something is very wrong with this whole situation." Yuka said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:20 am

Emile started to shiver and looked to Yuka. " Run!" He said as every fiber of his being screamed the same thing to him. " RUN!!" He jumped out the back window of tree house and hit the ground with a roll and started to dash for the other side of the island screaming back at Yuka to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:35 am

Yuka took one last glance at the dark clouds, and turned, jumping out of the treehouse and rolling. He Yuma ran after Emile, looking around as to where they could go. The Islands were only so large, and when they ran out of running room…well, Yuka didn't want to think about it. "Any better ideas then just running?" Yuka yelled over to Emile, still running.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:38 am

Emile stopped dead at the edge of the island. " Just one. " He said as the clouds started to ripple they stopped and started to mash together. " fight!" Emile said determind a fire burning in his eyes he balled his fists.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:43 am

Yuka looked at the clouds coming towards them, and tried to comprehend Emile's thinking. They had nothing to fight the cloud-creature with except their fists. But it was their only option, so Yuka got into a fighting position, getting ready for the cloud-creature to attack. "You ready for this?" Yuka asked Emile calmly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:02 am

" Nope not at all." He said and then there was a rush of black as the clouds rushed around him in an instant his whole vision was nothing but a filter of black like being in a hailstorm. " Yuka!" He shouted. " Yuka!?" The clouds whipped by like they were wind blowing his voice away. He heard a voice not Yuka's but a voice. " In your hand take this key,"
Emile looked around for the voice. " What?! What key?"
" So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking .." IT kept on.
" Taking what?" Emile asked.
" It's wielder you shall one day be!" It boomed.
Emile snapped to attention at that it was like the voice had blasted threw his whole body. He looked around everything was still black but it felt less frightening and more clear.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:22 am

Yuka nodded at Emile's comment, and turned to face the dark clouds again, but there was no dark clouds. Instead, the darkness had engulfed them, and Yuka couldn't find or see anything, not even Emile who had been standing next to him the whole time. "Emile, where are you? Are you here?" Yuka called out, turning his head back and forth and trying to find his friend. Yuka also heard a voice after calling out, but couldn't hear it very well. "...you...key...holder...darkness...light..." Yuka tried to comprehend what was being said, but couldn't make it out. Suddenly, the sound was gone, leaving a calm, black darkness. Yuka felt as if he wasn't afraid anymore, he was calm and focused. He once again turned his head to try and look for Emile.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:36 am

" Yuka" Emile spoke softly Yuka would not be able to hear him even if the dark storm wasn't there. " I'm ready now." He held his hand out and a beam of light appeared in it the beam wasn't very long maybe a foot or two maybe three but the light started to shift and change and take the shape of something, something Emile reconinzed. " A a key?" The light suddenly twisted and peeled away to reveal a very large key in Emile's hand it was a strange key it was a cool black color and had a chain that ran down the middle cutting it in half the chain ended at the top where the two sides of the key met in a point that was like a sword point . On one of the blades of the sword the two clubs of the sword metal stuck out which is what made it look like a key to him. Suddenly the darkness around him receded he looked where Yuka had been standing was still flooded with darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts    Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts  Empty

Back to top Go down

Promises: a tale of Kingdom Hearts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next