Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultor Phonix Gigas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Ultor Phonix Gigas  Empty
PostSubject: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

2 days before Ultor Phonix Gigas

The mountain that used to be Luke's had frosted over after Zash and his group had slayed the foul beast he had been unable to maintain the place and it had become a winter wasteland. Crrrrrr tiny spiderweb cracks started to appear in the air just above the ground by Luke's body which had been eaten away to bones. Crrrrr-crack a tiny section of the air slipped and dropped like it was solid and shatter as it hit the ground before becoming air again and blowing away. Someone stepped out and onto the cool earth. Around him the snow seemed to instantly melt away and the grass that was below it look bright green like it had just been hit with wonderful sunshine. The brown leather cape he was wearing billowed in the late night breeze. His right hand was bandaged over with a leather strap wrapping threw his fingers and buttoning back up at the palm keeping the bandages in place. He tipped up his leather cap and the moon of this diminsion shown on his face. His right eye was bandaged over the wrapping circling diagionly wrapping the entire right upper corner of his face. He had very loose and puffy brown leather pants and he wore a skin tight black under armor shirt.

He started to walk his steps giving his sun effect to the snow around him like he was a blazing sun in this cold barren dimesion. His red aura burned around him and the soft scent of cherry blossoms left it's mark. His steps were heavy and with purpose he needed to be somewhere soon. with a swing of his cape the slip in dimesion was closed the dimesion sealed off he kept on wordlessly across the land Luke had made renewing it with only his steps as he did. His power was far different then three months ago thou it had been much longer for him an entire year in this dimsion's time units his aura was radiant like the sun.

Last edited by zashonfire on Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:50 pm

It had been three months. Three months of training by Xhort seeker of Darkness. He had become more...heavy. Not as in weight, as in with the feel around him. He had startred to his old self though. Not from the quest of the Dragon, or even before that. Though the release of an alter ego he feared was still alive, he had learned to contain it. He had left from Xhort a few days ago for rest. He was scheduled at Ultor Phonix Gigas in two days he had to prepare. Xhort , or his golem, tought well. It was time, and with his luck, he would probably end up fighting Zash...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:05 pm

The bare faced man himself watched wolf from a far his most successful pupil had left him. He still wondered if he really was the most successful Moses had sure been a fine dark mage split the red sea without water magic after all. As Xhort wondered this the shadows behind him bulged and rippled aquiring depth and mass and becoming the shape of a man.

He walked out of the darkness after he had formed and walked to the seeker's side. " What did I tell you great darkness right?" The man boasted. He wore a white suit that seem to glow in the moonlight he grin devilishly at Xhort showing his fangs.

" Yes brother you were right." Xhort agreed. " He is a strange darkness he has two souls one with alot of light but seeds of darkness and one completely devoid of light. Your son could have been one of my desiples but he's good at hiding his darkness and he has a spec of light. Your little experiment of a family seems to have been a failure the second one was a success he was completely devoid of the dark the first one was as wolf's is now but I must say this third one is a failure. " Xhort concluded.

" Strange." Said the white suited man. " I fine him too be my most promising subject yet." and with that he turned and stepped into the shadows he had somewhere to be in two days after all.

two days latter~

Jessi stepped onto the lime stone path it was flocked with magi of all kinds from all walks of life Jessi scanned the crowd he had taken the shape of a 21 year old he had grown tired of his 12 year old form 21 was more the prime of a body anyways he concluded. " Where are Wolf and Zash?" He frowned he had assumed he see them immdiately but that had been a false hope it seems. He saw the other magi start to form a line for the tournament sign ups Jessi filed into line.

Last edited by zashonfire on Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:21 pm

Wolf arrived a few mintues later, looking at all the kinds off mages. Incredible really how bizzare some of them were. Then again he had an entire face sowed onto his. He entered the long line that was slowly growing. It took him a ojnly a few seconds before he miracuously found Jessi. Took on an older form apperently. He learned how to pinpoint aura's in his training. He tapped his foot waiting.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:31 pm

" Hey you cut in line!" A mage right in front of Wolf yelled at the one in front of him. " I outa kill you right now for that!"

" Go ahead tough guy if you can!" snapped the other the second was smaller then the first guy he was skinny and pole thin he didn't look very intimadating. The guy who had yelled at the cutter was a body builder type way taller then the cutter. He raised a fist and gray stone collected around it. " I will!" Instantly the fist was three times the size of what it had been before he swung at the skinny guy but was stopped as someone grabbed his wrist the man's face was hidden by a a leather cap they had a rim all the way around and was bent so the point of the hat was crooked. It looked like a plain brown old wizard hat that was more flexible.
" Please save the fighting till we actually start the tournament." The man spoke the voice ws familiar Jessi knew it all too well even thou it was scratchy from under use. The man squeezed tight on the stone fist and it shatter. He let the man's fist out of his grip and he turned to Wolf. " Long time no see." He said tipping up the hat.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Wolf looked the man up and down. Then he half grinned and nodded, "Zash." He greeted. He hadn't made any contact with Zash since Luke was killed. "See that you showed up." That was more of a joke in itself of course Zash would show up even if he wasn't being forced. "....Nice.." He looked at him one more time. "Hat."

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Sun May 13, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:43 pm

" Crafted it myself not much to do in a year made the whole outfit." Zash said flipping his cape away from covering his right arm showing off his new threads. " Yeah I like the hat best thou." He said readjusting it.
The two men Zash had just interupeted looked stunned at him and whispers spread threw the line. " Zash, Wolf the super powers?" They all seemed to think they couldn't hear they all sounded stunned.

Jessi looked at Zash the difference was obvious the moment he saw him his aura was already present Jessi hadn't sensed it before but now he did it was big and bright giving off a lovely warm like a sun. " Zash! Wolf!" Jessi yelled out to them and ran back in line to meet them. " I thought you guys were already inside and I missed you." He said.

Zash looked at Jessi he may have looked older now he looked the same age as them but he still looked like Jessi still young. He wore tattered jeans and a plain black shirt covered with a black leather jacket.

Last edited by zashonfire on Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:47 pm

"Ah hey Jessi." He greeted more friendly then anything he'd said in a while. Wolf also noticed the other magi emotions. He forgot that they were known and such. Probably a huge current event was Lukes death. But back to the topic Wolf actually had his doubts that they would let him in not being and..actual human.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Jessi looked over Wolf he looked at Wolf face again the tattoo he had gotten before was still there and still stunningly gorgous. " you guys are already the talk of the town huh?" He asked laughing.
" Wouldn't be fun if we weren't!" Zash replied smiling
Jessi noticed Zash was bandaged over it showed alot of hardship from his training but still would he really not of rested and came right into the tournament with wounds?" Jessi wonder. " Zash what's with the eye patch?" Jessi asked.
" Oh this?" Zash pointed to the bandaged side of his face. " Little surgery I preformed it myself I can take it off tomorrow." Zash dismissed. He noticed the line had thinned they were already at the front he walked up and looked at the women. " Hello!" He greeted.
" Oh your Zash I know you!" She said and then looked embarrssed for the outburst.
Zash smiled. " I'd like admission." Zash started.
" Oh yeah um I can fill this out you were invited right?" She asked.
Zash nodded taking the white envelope he had aquired after fighting his dad breifly in Vegas.
She smiled and started to fill it out. " Oh I need on thing what's your mortal name and titles?"
Zash cleared his throat. " Mortal name is Henry Coldman and as for titles, God hunter and immortal slayer along with New magic super power will do just fine." Zash answered.
The woman smiled and filled out his form. " Your all set, next please?"
Jessi walked up.
" mortal name?" She asked
" Jessi." He answered.
" Just jessi?" she asked.
Jessi nodded and answered a series of questions from his magic class: shaman to his element: ghosts.
" Next?" The women said when she was done with Jessi.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:05 am

Wolf stepped forward, "Just Wolf." He said. He knew what the question would be on account of his friends. In truth he hadn't had a mortal life in a while just sort of dropped of the face of the earth. But its not like he had a family to worry about. "And New ice super power." He said not making her redo the simple questions.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:23 am

" add Wolf of the twin fangs!" Zash shouted from behind the table as he heard the nickname question be answered.
The Woman didn't seem to notice but she added it anyways. " Yes and you were invited so I'll have this taken care of." She assured and shouted for the next.
" Man our nick name really sucks compared to Wolf's." Jessi said." I mean last humonculus and new fire super power are all great but Wolf of the twin fangs is way better." He half pouted.
Zash went into a laughing fit at that.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:27 am

Wolf stepped around the desk once she called for next. "I still don't get it did you get it from a movie or something?" Wolf asked not really meaning it. There were good spirits today. He was actaully smiling. Which was wierd after being trained in darkness. "Think we'll find anyone else familiar?" That was Wolfs way of asking WHO will fond thats familiar.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:37 am

" Well Virgina and June are sure not to miss this but there are seven different entry ways like this." Zash said gestureing to the path and the river that surrounded it on either side Zash looked down the path way it stretched on endlessly and the river surrounded them went on forever. Zash didn't feel like walking it they would be called for and a gate way would appear when they were to get to the arena he had no need to atucally walk the path. He looked to the river. " You know this is a magic river in fact the most magical river it stretches into all dimesions and goes by billions of names." Zash looked to it the surface was clear as the air but you couldn't see into it at all. " Mortals call it the Nile."

Jessi looked into the river as Zash had talked about it. "hmmm" Jessi reached down to touch the river but stopped as one of his ghosts informed him against it. Jessi had become quite the accomplished spirit caller in the last 3 months having a now very wide arsenal of ghosts
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:42 am

Wolf looked at the rushing water. It reminded him of magic itself. Uncontainable, unstopabble. It would drown the weak underr its power, and single out the strong. Oops. That was a habbit lately, guesss after listening to Xhort rabmle on for three months had an influence. But he certaintly didn't think twice about touching it. Even from a few yards away he could feel the bonecrushing power within it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:49 am

" ZASHONFIRE!' A voice screamed threw the crowd. " I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!"
Zash turned as someone shouted out his name.

A man in a green garb that looked something like a toga and like Zash's own outfit ran over to them. "You took the Ygdrissall from me a long time ago and I'm here to get it back!" He pointed to Zash accusingly.
"Sorry this is going to sound rude but who are you again?" Zash asked not in the least sounding apologetic.
"Jason." Jessi answered. " Jason of the argonauts."
Jason looked at Jessi and half smiled. " the nameless boy! It's been a long while I thought he had killed you after you stormed off on your quest to get the Ygdrissall for me." Jason said.
"No I'm, I'm his son remember he wouldn't kill me." JEssi assured thou in truth Zash had technicly killed him 3 times over. " And I'm not nameless anymore my name's Jessi!" HE said with a proud smile.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:54 am

Wolf had fuzzy memories of this guy, but he remembered the Ygdrissal. Though he was thinking wether or not this guy had been invited or shown up, cause he didn't really remeber his attributes. That also brought back memories when they first found Jessie, or when he found them. First thing Zash did was snap his neck. Thats a warm memorie.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:07 am

" Sorry but your name doesn't ring a bell." Zash dismissed picking ear wax out his ear with his pinky finger he flicked it at Jason. " weak people tend not to leave an impression." Zash taunted.
Jason enraged drew his bronze sword and swung at Zash aiming for his neck.
Zash moved quick Jesssi had been looking at him and had only seen the flap of his cape. He was faster that was for sure but Jessi could still say confidently he was the fastest of the group.

Zash had ducked under the sword and come up from below him grabbing with his right hand the bandaged one and holding him by the neck Zash lifted him up.
The breath caught in Jason's throat the speed at which Zash had grabbed him at had nearly crushed his neck he had trouble breathing Zash Zash was strangling him!
" I'd rather leave tournament contestants alone but you picked a fight with me first." Zash said almost teasingly to Jason.

JEssi blinked he had been so wrong before to compare Zash's aura to that of the sun it may have been like that when he was relaxed but now it was so much more ruthless like the breath of a monster dragon.
Zash dropped Jason and his aura went back to sun mode.
JAson got himself up. " We'll settle this!" He promised him and left.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:11 am

"..."Wolf paused. "Did he really think that slashing you would work?" That was his biggest question. He honestly didn't think that they'd be seeing Jason again.But Wolf was excited though to fight for once. He hadn't actually fought anything during training, and he wanted to try it out.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:15 am

Zash laughed. " Yeah honestly people never learn if I could be killed by a sword I would have a long time ago." He cracked his fingers in his right arm the way he hid it under his cape made Jessi wonder what was up with it almost like it was a secrete weapon or something he shouldn't keep on display. " So Wolf how'd you spend your three months?" Zash asked
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:22 am

"I..." Wolf didn't really have anything to hide, he just couldn't think of Zashes reaction. "I trained with Xhort." He came clean. "Really the only one that could help me with the other guy." Wolf referenced to the Drak Wolf. He hadn't had an occurence with it since the battle with Fenris.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:42 am

Zash blinked honestly surprised he would not have guessed that of all things. He gulped a second like this was a careful situation like defusing a bomb." Did...Did it work are you in control?" Zash asked trying not to make it sound too important or life changing but in all honesty Zash was asking Wolf how reliable he was.
Jessi stayed silent this right here was really a sticky situation.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:51 am

"I can't get back in tough with my wolf again..." Wolf replied with a bit of exsaperation. What was Wolf without his wolf? "But I have it under raps. I've had something like angermanagment lessons. But a bit more intense. Either way we shouldn't see it coming back any time soon." Wolf assured them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:55 am

Zash nodded. This tournament is crazy thou anything could happen. Zash thought. " I actually spent an entire year training in those three months. I went to a dimesion called Limbo where there is no time and trained for the equvilant of a year." Zash boasted telling them he had trained more then either of them.
" I went to Chase the fast Khajit guy he taught me about the willpower the Khajits used and a learned some variations for magic." Jessi said for his training.
Zash shivered thinking of Jessi being like Jake Wonders.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:59 am

Wolf listened to both of there tales. "Didn't Chase knock you dead like 15 times?" Wolf asked after Jessi's story. Wolf had actually gotten a seeker cloak towards the end of his training, it was more a souvenier than anything though.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:04 am

Jessi laughed remembering. " Yeah and I still couldn't so much as scratch him even at the end of my training." Jessi said frowning now.
" Dang he's one fast cat!" Zash commented he had seen Chase kill Jessi back at Dell Fairis that cat was the fastest thing Zash had ever seen. Zash scratched his head. " Yeah I do have to say thou, I missed you guys the whole time a year in solitude really did suck." Zash said sadly.

Jessi couldn't imageion going a day alone let alone a whole entire year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Ultor Phonix Gigas  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultor Phonix Gigas
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Random Rps-
Jump to: