Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lovers memory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:03 am

First topic message reminder :

kir a man of magic of the sounds walks through a hallway of the wearhouse. His top hat covering his face. as he gets to the far room he sits down and rest. for he was waiting for is contact to come. But as he waits he thinks about his wife, and the day she had given him the one thing he loved the most. For when he first met her she had given him a ring. For it had shown her ever lasting love for him. as he rested he knew who took it, and who stole his most prized posesion.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:45 pm

"Well I'll help I guess." Wolf cut in. "There wasn't much a point in reward either way. Might as well add that to my permanent record." He stepped past Zash onto Kirs side. He wasn't a huge fan of Kir thus far but maybe if you got past the wierd speech pattern and strange personality he could be barable.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 am

"Thank you Wolf your help will be thanked, and you Zash, you need to help because you’re not disciplined enough. And you could use work you’re not going to help as much as it is. me and Wolf would do most of the work any way while you stood in the corner and shined your shoe." Kir said not meaning what he said but knowing Zash would want to come along to prove Kir wrong.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 am

Zash blinked. " Wolf actually do work?" Zash started to laugh and clutched his stomach. " Oh god my side!!!" Zash had tears in his eyes now. " Oh god this I have ta see. I'll come for no other reason then seeing this." He joked when he finally could stop himself from laughing he asked. " So where do we head first?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:46 am

Wolf looked him over twice and simply said, "Not an over reaction at all." He replied not even putting sarcasm into it. "Take in mind if you bring him along we'll be getting into twice as many fights." He said in complete truth.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:50 am

"I guess your right, if we bring Zash along he will just get us into more trouble than we posably could. Maby it isn't such a good idea to bring him along after all." Kir said with a smirk on his face and a dout in his head.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 am

" yeah and when you don't I'll be laughing when I find your corspes on the side walk. " He taunted back and kicked open the door to the room. " Dude I'm starving can we grab a bite before we take down a cult?" He asked walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 am

Wolf sighed. "Always being cocky." He was very close to altering that sentence a bit. He didn't respond to Zash directly though. "I'm sure he'll be back at some point." He assumed. "Well where do we go first then?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 am

"I say we go to the diner, i'm hungry myself. How about you wolf, are you hungry. I havnt eaten seens yesterday.so it is your choice you want to go eat." Said Kir in an average voice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:42 am

" Yeah come on!" Zash urged as his stomach growled. " Let's go get break fest !" Zash shouted and started to dash off to the outside of the warehouse like an excited child.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:54 am

Wolf watched until he was completely gone then paused. "Okay then. Well I'm actually kinda hungry too." He admitted. "I guess I'll follow him. Tag along if you like." He said. "Maybe retain your whole..." He looked for the right word. "Medival thing." Then he started off.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:05 am

As Kir followed he hummed a tune that he has known sence he was a young boy. a tune his father had sang him when him and his father were walking. After his father had sang it to him enough times he learnd every word of it, and so it became his favorite tune of all time.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:13 am

Zash stopped outside, his hand dropped to his sword again instantly. His cherry blossom scent polluted the air. " I have a bad feeling." He said to himself and looked over his shoulder he didn't see anyone for the moment but he waited for Wolf and Kir.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 am

It took Wolf half a minute or so then he came showed up. He noticed Zash had stopped waiting for them. Somethings wrong. "Whats wrong?" He asked him looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lovers memory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Random Rps-
Jump to: