Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lovers memory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:03 am

kir a man of magic of the sounds walks through a hallway of the wearhouse. His top hat covering his face. as he gets to the far room he sits down and rest. for he was waiting for is contact to come. But as he waits he thinks about his wife, and the day she had given him the one thing he loved the most. For when he first met her she had given him a ring. For it had shown her ever lasting love for him. as he rested he knew who took it, and who stole his most prized posesion.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:21 am

Zash fixed the tie of his elegant three piece velvet red suit. He hated the formal attire he normally did everything in sweats and a t-shirt it was better for movement and just felt overall comfortable and the more calm more lack he was the more he could focus and preform in battle. He rolled his shoulder testing the fabric. Of course the suit was especially made for battle Zash had designed the thing himself after all using the power of the multibillion dollar company he ran under the mortal name Henry Coldman thou this contact and none of his friends knew mortal money had little meaning in the magic world.

Zash fixed the sheath of his sword clarent the Cowards's Blade, Zash disliked the named but whatever it is he was stuck with it for now. Zash looked around the warehouse breifly Wolf would get here when Wolf would get here he supposed and opened the door to the warehouse threw a back entrance. Zash never would have expected to be asked on a hit man job or maybe it was a repo man job now that he thought of it but he guessed the new magic super power would have to prove himself. He guessed the titles God Slayer and Immortal Hunter weren't enough.

He entered into the room where Kir was waiting. " Hello, you called me I'm Zash but you knew that already." He said over confidently and cockily.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:28 am

Wolf brushed passed Zash without anyone even noticinghim come in. He was pretty good at that. "Introduce yourself when you enter the room classy." He paused as he passed him and muffled a laugh, "Nice suit." He wasn't wearing anything special as usual he didn't care if this was a hit or assasination or whatever there was no need to dress fancy. He turned towards the man on the opposite side of the room and nodded, "Kir."
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:02 pm

"Thank you for coming, I've been waiting for you. for I have been deep in thought and want to tell you that the one thing that gives me my imortality has been stolen. For it my most prized posetion. My ring of power. For it was given to me by my wife. but now it was taken by Roncer the god of hatred. He knows of its power. So I need you two to help me on my journey to get it back or els the god of hatred will never reduce his power and will try and destroy all people." Said kir in a faint voice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Zash narrowed his eyes at Wolf he normally would have absent mindly entered and not done anything of importance until Zash instructed him to but he was more, lively Zash supposed looking on the bright side. Wolf may chose not to look good but Zash knew how to play the part of an employee even thou he disliked it he was infact the hired help here. At least until battle became part of this then he would be the arch commander.

Zash looked to Kir as he addressed them Kir talked in a very unusal way Zash guessed it was from some era before his own perhaps medieval, it certainly had that ring too it. Zash narrowd his eyes at Kir this time around as he mentioned the lose of his ring and his immortality. This guy is either very trusting or very stupid. Zash concluded as no one in the magic underworld ever revealed if they were weak it was basically asking for your killer to come. But Zash thought for a nano second longer and a new thought occured to him what if he's just over confident that he could beat them if they tried? He dismissed the thought and kept listening.

After Kir had finished Zash let out a breath more of a show then of relief Zash was never nervous or frightened. " Now I'm sure this god won't be all tough after all I' killed a share of gods, what people warship him even I've never heard of him." Zash asked.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Wolf listened through the briefing. "For maybe the aztecs?" Wolf said adding in the commentary that Kir was using. Another god to be killed, alright then. Those tended to be interesting. Might as well accept it, he must've been pretty powerful.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:15 am

"WELL THEN DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME" Said Kir in an exited voice scraching the back of his head. "Beacuse I would realy need the help or I may die, that ring gives me my immortality and such." still smileing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:29 am

Zash's deep red aura flared, the sweet scent of cherry blossoms thickened in the air. Zash moved fast his top gear had improved since Vegas and dashed by Kir taking his top hat and places it on his own head. " now I'm not here for helping others I don't have a very good morale compass. I'm in this for the fame and standing oh and the money!" Zash added. " What am I being paid here?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:39 am

Wolf watched the little scene unfold. "Woah...Put the hat down and settle this like official people or whatever." Wolf half meant what he said. Zash didn't need money, he was famous enough, and as far as he knew he already thought he was a hero, so why was he thinking he needed any reward? Maybe to keep up an image.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:45 am

"YOU PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND OR I SWEAR TO ALL GODS I WILL KILL YOU IN A SPLIT MOMENT!" Said kir so serious his eye were red and a silver ora flows around him and the smell of rosses fills the roses fills the room showing how much he had cared for that hat. "AND IF YOU FELL LIKE GETING ANY PEENY OUT OF ME YOU SHOULD PUT IT DOWN OR YOU SHAL BRAWL ME!" Said kir rage filling his blood.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:55 am

Zash tipped it back and payed him no mind. " Hey this is kinda fancy I might get myself one of these!" Zash said tipping it off with his index finger and then letting it hang on it when it fell back onto his finger. Zash's hand instinctively dropped to his sword hilt as the silver aura flared and the two flower smells mixed it was a pleasent combination.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:00 am

Wolf sighed, Great...Zash with a top hat... He crossed his arms and waited for a fight. He'd gotten used to Zash ticking people off he knew him for years. This was not a way to get a job, get in a fight with your boss.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:06 am

Now seeing he held his blade. "SO YOU WANT FIGHT! WELL THEN HOW ABOUT YOU PUT YOUR WORD IN ACTION!" He held his hand out and an axe appeared, as he clenches it he still yells at zash. "SO, YOU TAKE THE FIRST HIT, HIT ME, HIT ME, I'M DIEING HERE!" He said his eyes wide and his voice loud.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:13 am

Zash wasn't going to not put his money where his mouth was. He drew Clarent in a japanese style quick draw he slashed out fast but still lazily at Kir's right side aiming loosely at his neck.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:23 am

Right befor the blade hits him he jolts his axe. As it hits he smile like it powered him. "Well then how about giveing me my hat back." As he says it he swings his axe at him as it pirces the wind.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:32 am

Zash's foot shot up the ax cut half way deep into his $600 dollar mintage itailain leather loafers. He sent the hat flying with a flick of his wrist and it smoothly landed atop Kir's head. " Alright let's spare." Zash's blade slashed horizontally to chomp Kir's head open.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:39 am

As zash swings kir takes his axe and puts it in front of his blade."Thanks for the hat. and by the way your not geting paid." He said smerking.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:45 am

Zash put weigh on the blade keeping the clash of the blades tiny fires danced along Zash's sword and crawled onto Kir's ax. " then what reason could I possibly have for helping you?" Zash asked more out of honest curosity then rage. As zash talked he took a step back from the clash letting the weigh Kir had already put into the blade carry him forward Zash side stepped now on teh right side of Kir, Zash pulled his sword back and stabbed at Kir's mid section.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Kir doges to the side. "well I geuss if you kill this god you could brag about it to your freinds, if you have any." he said still smirking thinking he was clever.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Zash started with a flurry of slashes which transitioned into a leg sweep that he planned for Kir to jump cause when he did Zash would be able to catch him in the air where it was almost impossible to dodge and if he did counter there, as long as Zash was fast and strong he'd be able to knock him back and pin him too the wall. " I've already killed alot of gods thank you very much." He said almost resigningly like he was quitting for a job which he more or less was.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:11 am

kir jump the leg sweap but befor he tries to attack he slides to the right as if he were glideing in the air, he dashes behind zash and puts his axe as close as posible to zash's thruoght."your turn." kir wispers.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:21 am

Zash's sword moves from over his head smashing downwards knocking the ax down from his throat. " Wind eh?" He asked and took a step back gaining distance. Zash placed the sword in the air pointed right at Kir's heart and then moved it slowly pointing to a wall on the other side of the room." Right now I have a cannon pointed at you." He said, Zash had read of this move in a manga actually when he was a kid and was dieing to try it out. " And all you have is a ax you do the math." Zash bent his legs squatting into an athletic position he held the tricept of his sword arm with his left hand adding resistance to it he didn't know how powerful this sword technic would be after all.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Wolf watched them go back and forth like that for a bit. "Okay guys you really aren't getting anything accomplished your just getting sweaty." Wolf said annoyed. Did Zash always have to do this? Couldn't they just go out and kill a god?
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:56 pm

"Your right." Said Kir. "If we keep fighting we may just end up killing each other." said kir disapointed in himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Zash rolled his eyes. " little extreme." He said to Kir he doubted this guy could scratch him let alone kill him. " thou Wolf for once is right, this is starting to become a wast, you've got nothing I want there really is no reason for me to help you." Zash said and yawned. " If you want your ring back you'll have to get it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lovers memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lovers memory   A lovers memory Empty

Back to top Go down

A lovers memory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Random Rps-
Jump to: