Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Kenpachi and Yachiru were on seporate missions. Yachiru was on a mission in Kusagishi, while kenpachi was with two other people one of them (I kid you not) was Kurenai from Naruto. There was a third person but i could not tell who it was. When is night time and the three see a shooting star Kenpashi said, "Wish Yachiru was here" quietly. The following day he is battleing a small black dog with a white underbelly. The dog is amazingly dodgeing kenpachi's attacks and quickly hopps on Kenpachi's shoulder almost like when Yoruichi was on Ichigo's shoulder in her cat form.(I think Yachiru was somehow turned into a dog)

Some time passes(I guess) the two encounter a strange man that calls himself Yin who claims only that he is looking for his brother, Yang. Then a strange mask like thing starts to cover his face and battles kenpachi. Somewhere far away a small hole appeirs from the ground too small for a human to crawl into or out of. Naruto, Sakrua, Kakashi, and Sai(I think it was Sai) along with two other people crawl out of the hole one at a time. Sakura was having difficulty getting out of the hole and Kakashi helps her out, "Everyone ok?" he asks the goup. Everyone looked banged up but it was nothing sireious then the look into the distance and see a vast forest with some kind of very large green bug like monsters.(I assumed that they were trying toget away from it or trying to find someone) Back with Kenpachi(I'm not sure what happened to the masked man he must of escapped) he is now underground with the person I least expected: Kaname Tosen.

I know you all expected him to be dead. But the twist is that he had a mask on(That or goggles)that is helping him to be there. "What should we do now?" Kenpachi asks. The scene get cut off and back to the forest that Naruto's gang was looking at. Red beams are being fired at something trying to escape them. It's... Patamon! Patamon eventually finds...Kari and Gatomon!(Kari looked like she did from the first season of Digimon) Gatomon is using a small green shield(Strangely enough to resemble Protect from Pokemon) Then Patamon lands between Kari and Gatomon by making the shield smaller Gatomon create another shield with one paw trying to protect Kari and Patamon with thye red beams fireing at them.

And the dream ends there.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Anyone feel free to wirte your dream down here if you want.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Well I keep having a recurring dream with Castiel ominously in my school for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 pm

You have Pokemon with his name and i think you miss Him.

My dream: Ichigo and either his friends or family are at a ball game. Somethig was said on the PA Ichigo knew what it ment(the exact words I don't remember.) Ichigo goes dashing off into the lobby or something looking for someone(Possibly Rukia) Next thing I know Ichigo runs into Orihime or something like that and they get attack by this creepy guy that has this puppet like thing but it his actually a small human. The small human got hurt somehow and Ichigo is fighing the bigger dude while Orihime tries to heal the Puttet like dude even though Orihime has wounds of her own.

The other guy thinks that she is trying to further hurt his comerade and goes after Orihime with his sword and is about to slash her. Then Ichigo Flash Steps to protect Oihime(It's in slow-mo when he's running to her) but he gets the hit. "He's KOed, lets go" one of them say.9When did this turn into Pokemon?) Next thing I know I see Urahara and his group of people. The is someone else with him(No idea who.) and they start walking towards Orihime and injured Ichigo. Dream stops there.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 pm

I once had a dream of dreaming about dreaming about eating pizza...in a spaceship
Back to top Go down
blueyedkirlia22

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:04 am

I keep dreaming about this guy who keeps coming after me.idk who he is or what he wants though. The thing is my dreams usualy come true. Or meen something big. Also,here lately ive been dreaming of pokemon alot lately, last year i tried to stop having anything to do with pokemon. But im 15 and id been in love with it since i was 3. When most kids were watchin barny i was watching pokemon..idk, thats why i joined this site.Smile i think maybe those dreams are a sign, only the pokemon in my dream werent in the show they were real, and they always are. dk.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was stuck singing OK Go's song "WTF?"...it was weird cause the whole world acted like the music video, and some percy jackson characters showed up outta nowhere and attacked me...guess they don't like OK go :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams   Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenshi's wierd, but interesting dreams
Page 1 of 1