Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind of madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:45 am

Mortimer was wandering about perstering and annoying shop keepers. He was more of a nuisense, though he could pay for most items he just engoyed the flury of color. Mortimer kept wandering all around the stalls with some flipping the closed signs before he approached.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 am

Wisp was sitting patiently at her shop. She had sent Honey out on a mission to collect a few Pecha berries about two hours ago. Being that the forest isn't that far away, she should be returning soon. But for now, she was on her own. The bustling town seemed to hush itself as a shady looking figure approached. Wisp was a little more alert knowing that something wasn't right, but she didn't move a muscle. She didn't feel like it after spending the morning making some mischief herself.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:57 am

"Hello!" Mortimer nearly shouted. "What are you selling today?" He put an unbelievable amount of enthusiasm in his voice. "Ah no matter! Actually yes what are you selling?" He thought then reconsidered again.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:01 am

"Berries, what else would I be selling?"replied a feisty Wisp. She had a tad bit of concern seeing that the pokemon was a venonat, but it didn't show. What really caught her attention was his awkward way with words. She wondered if he was ill.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:10 am

"Oh berries!" He exclaimed. "Thats original." he huffed exsasperated with a bit of mood swing.He started again, "Well then how has the selling been with your....." He hesitated "Berries..."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:17 am

"It's fine," she said, suddenly taking a moment to examine the stranger, "now what is it? Did you come to buy berries or what?" He was trying her patience. Not that she was the kind of pokemon to wait on others. She pondered about the big sack of emotions standing in front of her, wondering why he seemed so different.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:19 am

"Well I was just browsing then I found then I asked you what you were selling then you replied berries so no. I am not buying. Have an great day!" He exploded. Then he started off looking for a colorful stall.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 am

"Well I came up then asked you what you were selling then you said berries then I thought about it so no. I am not buying." He inhaled, "Have a great day!" He started scanning for a colorful stall.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:34 am

With a confused looked on her face, she was at a loss of words. All she did was blink as the venonat suddenly shot away.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Mortimer kept looking around but he hadn't really found anything too interesting for him to look at or try out, he was getting antsy.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 pm

By this time, Honey was returning. She could see Wisp's berry shop. With a sack of pecha berries in tow, she neared, and neared. But it seems as though her enthusiasm had gotten the best of her and she bumped into the venonat. She said nothing, being that she had a more reserved nature and was weary of strangers.

Last edited by Cherry on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:50 pm

"No! I'm not going to poison anot!-" he stopped. "Oh it was just....you." Then he continued on acting as if nothing had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:08 am

Frightened by the sudden burst of his voice, Honey shrunk back. She heard herself utter the word ,"Poison?" at an almost inaudible tone. Oh no what have I done! she thought to herself, getting lost in the venonat's big red gaze as she tried to avoid it. It looked somewhat menacing, but then he suddenly put on a peaceful expression, and she could only blink.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 am

"Yes. Poison. Quite deadly stuff...I wouldn't suggest....ingesting it." He informed all knowingly. For some reason he didn't associate her concern with what he just shouted, so it seemed like he was supposed to supply a definition.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:24 am

"Right..." she said with a smile as if she was showing gratitude. She already knew what poison was, but it didn't matter. She excused herself, stepped around him and walked the short distance to the berry shop. She laid out the sack of berries, received the complaint over a bruised pecha and took a quick glance at the mysterious pokemon. Wisp began to pack up the berries.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:29 am

He stood completely unmoving staring at the ground. Not sure at exactly what, but he was so still it was almost eerie to see. What he was looking at coudn't have been that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 am

Wisp grunted. That wirral was still standing there and it bothered her.
"Hey you!" he shouted, placing herhands on her hips,"Are you going to stand there all day?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:37 am

He slowly turned around and looked at her with the giant red eyes. He didn't say anything, just unblinking, ominous, staring.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:41 am

"Hellooo!" she continued, "I'm talking to you!" Wisp as stated before, wasn't friends with patience. She shook off the beady eyes of the pest and stood firmly.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 am

"Nope." He turned around and started away. He stopped, "But may I suggest..." He paused not selling that pecha berry." He gestured to a single berry with a foul smelling tarty liquid. Poison.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 am

Wisp turned to where she had tossed aside the spoiled berry. It looked worse than before. Ruining her merchandise was an insult towards the business and to herself. The Whimsicott was now taking things personally. But she didn't do anything about it as for once, she didn't feel up to it.
"Don't show your face around here again or you're going to regret it ya creep!" she replied adding an insult at the end.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 am

"Sorry to burst your....rage. But that was not me." He reassured. He may not have been in his right mind, but he wouldn't cause anyone any real harm. "It was....them. Them...it must've..thats how they..." Then he remembered they were there. "Oh. Good day." He turned back around.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 am

"Who?" Wisp said partially to herself. Now she was utterly confused. But there was one thing that she did know, that this pokemon was not inhis right mind. After pondering his response for a few moments, she led Honey back to the store and tossed the berry in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mind of madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind of madness   Mind of madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind of madness
Page 1 of 1