Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An afternoon of destruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

An afternoon of destruction Empty
PostSubject: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Ryan walked through Conjorurs Hall with his lunch tray and tried to find an empty table, How is it that the upper classmen all get here so quickly? he thought to himself. He then noticed an open table in the near middle of the hall, Ryan quickly ran over to obtain a seat before their were none left. To his surprise their was no competition for the table and when he sat down he noticed people were avoiding that table for some reason. Ryan just shrugged it off and started eating his lunch.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 am

"Hmph, I see you are sitting at this table." A female voice said, interrupting Ryan of his lunch. "I shall sit here as well, seeing it's empty and all." The girl stated. She plopped down on the bench and crossed her legs, staring at Ryan. "I see you obviously remember me, of course you remember me. I, being Layla, am hard to forget after all. And we're in the same house too. Let's see... If I recall you are Ryan. My min- Er.. Friend. So how are you settling in?" She said and placed a hand on her chin to rest her head. Layla wrinkled her nose as a strand of hair fell into her face, so she brushed it away while waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:18 am

Ryan pulled out one of his earbuds that he had discreetly hidden so that people wouldn't notice. "I'm sorry what?" he said looking at her.

OoC: POP! There goes your bubble XD
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 am

Layla raised an eyebrow. She clenched one hand in annoyance, but managed a small smile despite the annoyance building up in her. "Isn't it a little... Strange to wear headphones during a social hour...?" She said through her teeth. She watched Ryan, debating on how to handle the student she had met at the start of her time at the school.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:03 am

"I don't think so," Ryan said, "I mean you can't hear much otherwise." He slightly hinted at the large amount of noise in the room.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 am

Layla tilted her head. "Oh that? I just block it out. We're having a conversation after all. You can hear me can't you?" She pointed out, confused at his logic on the topic. "Regardless, what class do you have next?" Layla asked while running her fingers through her hair in a self conscious manner. If she was going to class, or anywhere for that matter, she had to look her best.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 am

"Well that is a good point," Ryan said, taking out his second ear bud, "And I have destruction magic next. What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:12 am

Layla looked pleasantly surprised. "Well that's absolutely fantastic! That means we're in the same class!" She said, waiting for Ryan's response. Although up until now she had considered him somewhat lacking when it came to showing any emotion. He could at least smile, or something... She thought as she wondered what time it was. "At last, I can finally practice Destruction, although it's not my main focus."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:17 am

Ryan let out a small grin after putting down his drink, "Hm, great," he said sarcastically. Looking down at his tray.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 am

Layla eyed the boy across the table with a disdainful look. "Sarcasm doesn't fit you, you know. You should at least try to be excited about your classes at the very least." She commented and uncrossed her legs, getting up from the table. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face yet again and gave him one final look. "I will see you in class then." Layla stated, not waiting for an answer as she turned on her heels and made her way through the cafeteria. If there was one thing she couldn't deal with, it was sarcasm. Layla had pet peeves like any person, but sarcasm was up there on her list. Although while she walked along past the tables she took her time, not really caring to hurry along to her class considering she was early in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 am

Ryan didn't look up and said, "I am excited, I just focus on food when its in front of me." he then looked up and noticed that Layla was gone. "Whered she.." he then looked around and saw her walking away. "Hey wait up!" he said. Grabbing what was left of his sandwich he got up and raced after Layla. He figured if they were going to be in the same class for the next five years he might as well get along with and get to know her. Plus he thought she was kind of cute...
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 am

Letting out a small 'hm' sound, Layla turned around to see Ryan chasing after her. She had a large amount of satisfaction building up at the fact he had followed her without her needing to even try, but she covered it up with a mock surprised expression instead. "Wait up? Well, we are early, unless you're expecting a walk with or something along those lines." She commented while taking long strides through the doorway. Layla made her way through a group of students, noting their stare. Her behavior was odd, as she didn't make the trouble to loop around them instead. But she didn't mind, to her this was a place to be conquered. And she of course, would be at the top some day as the mightiest of magic students.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 am

"Well I don't know about you," Ryan said finally catching up, apologizing to the group of kids as he walked through them, "but I have no idea where our class is supposed to be. Do you?" he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:06 am

Layla nodded. "Of course I know where it is." She said and paused for a moment as if thinking. People passed around them, noticing the girl standing there with her hand under her chin thinking. Layla was completely still for a few moments. "Eh.. Ahem! Anyways, it's obviously straight down this hallway... And I'll show you from there." She said. Although in truth, she was completely unsure herself of where to go, not that she would let Ryan know that.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 am

"Um Layla," Ryan said, "I may not know where our class is supposed to be, but this is definetly the wrong way." He looked at the walls, around them. Even though he had only taken one day of class for Seals he was able to recognize them, and these walls were covered in them. "I think this might be a faculty only hallway." he said.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 am

Layla looked around. "Huh..? Wha- It is?" She clearly had a confused expression on her face. Layla hadn't even noticed the seals in truth. She covered her mouth with her hands, obviously embarrassed and turned on her heels, quickly making her way in the other direction. "Er, er... Yeah let's go the other way." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 am

Ryan followed her and they came up at a doorway, Ryan then placed his hand on her shoulder, "Lets try going outside." he said pointing at the door way. "Considering that this building is mainly the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:15 am

Layla finally gave into her flustered state and motioned to Ryan. "Okay, okay. You lead for a while." She said after stepping out into the daylight. It was around noon now, and the day was somewhat chilly, but Layla shrugged it off. She glanced back at Ryan. "Well, lead on then." She said, clearly expecting him to point in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 am

"Well then," Ryan said, doing his best to ignore the cold, "I am going to ask someone where we should be going." he said. "Be right back." he then walked over to a group of students and asked them for directions.

OoC: Two things, 1) Who said guys dont ask for directions? XD 2) Just post with her waiting or something
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Layla tapped her foot idly as she waited for Ryan. The cold weather made her shiver, but she tried to ignore it for the moment and glanced around. The air was chilly, and clouds covered the sun making it even moreso. Rubbing an arm, she glanced around at the few students moving about. "Good thing we're early. I'd rather not be stuck lost while the clock is ticking down to the last few minutes." She muttered. Ryan needs to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Ryan walked back over to Layla, "Okay they said it was just to the path west from here," he said. He noticed her shiver, "You cold?" he asked, taking no notice to the tempature around them.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:44 am

Layla shook her head at his question. Her ribbon, tied to be fashioned like a headband with the extra length hanging in the back, slipped slightly in the process of her shaking her head. The distraction allowed her to ignore his question. "You said it was west of here right? Well let's go, no time time to dillydally or anything like that. Chop chop." The girl said with a clap of her hands on the words 'chop chop' as she made her way in the direction he had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon of destruction   An afternoon of destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

An afternoon of destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Pandora Academy RP-
Jump to: