Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sisterly care, sisterly despair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

Sisterly care, sisterly despair Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Lilith scanned the forest with her eyes as she navigated through the forest. Being able to see was still sort of new for the Golbat, but she was beginning to adjust to it. "Food..." she whispered, looking around for anything edible. Her food stash had just gone empty, and both her and her injured brother were starting to go hungry.

Luckily, she spotted an apple on the ground. Making sure no one was around, she swooped town and took it. "Not bad."She commented, letting the apple roll into her simple, homemade satchel. "But a mere apple is still not enough for both me and Kiru in the long run." she sighed, her facial expression turning into a worried frown. Even though she despised her life as an outlaw, it looked like she had no other choice. She had to mug somone. Flying up to a nearby branch, she wrapped her wings around her and blended in with the signature shadows of the forest. Now all she had to do was wait...
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Renegade
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Kain was walking down the forest. He wasn't lost but the walked calmed him. He had that I don't care about anything look in his eyes. He really didn't come to the forest to have a nice walk. It's not what he came for, he loved to fight. It was only matter of time before some wild pokemon attacked.

He continued to walk through the thick forest. Everything was more quiet than usual. He didn't know whether to head back to the guild or to keep walking.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Lilith's ears twitched as she noticed a Cubone walking by. "A ground type, huh?" the Golbat thought, silently preparing for takeoff. "Perfect." The Cubone looked strong, but his ground type moves wouldn't work on a flying opponent. Lady Luck was on her side today. "I'm sorry." she whispered, her inner self not wanting to fight. "I really am."

Still, she had to do this. If she came home empty winged, both her and her brother would starve. Hiding her mild personality behind a stoic mask, she dived at the Cubone, hitting him with an Aerial Ace.

(btw, does Kain have any items on him?)
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm

(not as in my character wise but in this rp I can say he has some items.)

The bat hit him. Hard. He flew and hit a nearby tree. That was unexpected attack from nowhere. He was lucky he didn't drop any of his food. Oran berries or the apples. He got to his feet. And examined the enemy. A air type. This was going to be interesting. He took his bone and held it in the air throwing it like a boomerang. This would be one of the only move that Kain could use against the flying pokemon. This one was strong as well. He had to be swift in order to beat this one.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Lilith quickly dodged the airborne bone. As she flew to the right, she caught the scent of food from the Cubone. Oran berries...and apples. Lady Luck really was on her side, if she only could steal them from him in one way. However, she didn't have much time to think before the bone returned and hit her right wing, knocking her balance away. Luckily, being part flying type cancelled out the otherwise super effective attack, even though it still hurt a little. Regaining her composure as quickly as possible, she lunged at the Cubone with a Bite that was partially aimed at him, and partially at the food.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Kain quickly caught the bone and looked at her. She was fast and recovered quickly from the bone. He almost didn't have time to react to the bite... Almost. He couldn't dodge the attack that was sure enough. If he let her bite him it would nearly game over for him. Then he reacted just like instinct.

He didn't jump out of the way or try to hit her with another boomerang in stead he waited for the last possible moment for the golbat to get close. Kain then lowered his head so that she wouldn't bit the food or him but the protective bone that was hard as diamonds. But she was fast. He only hopes she fell for his trick and didn't pull up and miss completely.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:34 pm

"He's good," Lilith thought as she lunged at the Cubone. "But not good enough." she added as her jaws locked around what she thought was the apples. Only too late did she notice that the Cubone had lowered his head, causing her to bite into the hard protective bone. The Golbat flinched in pain as she flew backwards, cursing herself for falling for the trick.

But she didn't give up that easily. She had to stay strong for Kiru. Her eyes focused on the food, she dove down for another Aerial Ace.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:46 pm

The tide turned in the favor of Kain. He was starting to win but by how much? He barley noticed the Aerial Ace that was moving towards him. The golbat was getting desperate. Her attacks were slipping up. But she still was fast. He jumped to the side but was clipped by the Aerial Ace. The cubone went spinning to the ground. He jumped to his feet and looked at the bat. There was a break in the fight. The cubone realized this pokemon had goals. He spoke out knowing it was intelligent enough to talk.

"At least tell me why your doing this before we both kill each other."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Those words caused Lilith's stoic mask to crumble. She could tell that this Cubone was an exploration team member, meaning he was likely to either get her arrested, or killed. On the other hand, he could change his mind if he heard her story. Heck, maybe he even decided to help her. So she spoke up.

"I used to be a part of a nomadic Zubat colony. However, most of the group got wiped out when a forest fire made its way to the trees where we had sought shelter. The only survivors were me and my brother. See these scars?" Lilith asked, stretching her right wing. "My brother has burns like those all over his wings, rendering him unable to fly more than 20 meters at a time. As a result, I took over responsability for getting food. Unfortunately, food is hard to come by these times, so I had no choice but to get it the hard way. I didn't choose to be a thief, but if I don't survive and bring back food, my brother most likely won't, either!" she finished, tears forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Kain was take deep breaths from the fight that seemingly ended. He puled out one of the oran berries and ate it. He pulled out another and tossed it to the bat. He wasn't going to get close. Not yet. His best chance was to stay at a distance in case she was waiting to attack again.

Kain thought for a moment. Should he really help these two? They both were probably scared and nearly helpless for food. It was also good for her to talk and not to attack again. He almost used the blast seed last blast seed.

He didn't like to help people but that is what he had to do. It was his job as a guild member to help those in need. Maybe is wasn't bad t have some friends outside of the guild and his team. He nodded to himself as he came to a decision. He spoke again.

"Let's go see this brother of your."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Lilith's eyes widened at the words she had just heard. She carefully hovered over to the Oran berry and consumed it, hoping the fight was over. "Thank you." the Golbat bowed her head in gratitude. "You seem like a trustworthy pokemon. This way." she added as she started to fly at an easy pace, feeling her energy slowly return.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 pm

The cubone kept up behind her at a safe distance. He couldn't believe himself. His motto was take care of yourself and your team. Here he was about to help some stranger that tried to mug him. some story he thought to himself as he continued to follow the pokemon. Even if friends made you weak, you still had to have some. Maybe he didn't have to be completely distant from the world. He then forced all thoughts from his mind and continued to follow the golbat. He spoke making conversation

"I'm Kain by the way. I'm part of Renegade team at the guild."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:48 am

"I knew it." Lilith thought, picking up her guard as she continued to fly. "He's an exploration team member...what do I do?" she looked down and started to rely on her ultrasonic senses to navigate, something she often did when in thought. On one hand, she was an outlaw with a bounty on her head. An outlaw who was sure to be arrested if she said her name. On the other hand, Kain had offered to help her and her family, and he seemed like a good guy. "I...I'm Lilith." she replied carefully. "Sorry you had to see me acting all desperate and weak back there, and...thanks, again."
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 pm

The name seemed familiar to Kain he just didn't know where. He decided it was best not to figure it out. He continued to follow as the light began to fade and the sun began to set. This was a long way from where they fought but that was probably the point so who ever would pursue her would loose track.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. We all do things we're not proud of."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Lilith's expression softened as she heard Kain's kind words, but she quickly regained her stoic look. They were almost there, and she had to act strong for Kiru. After a minute or so, she landed next to a tree with vines hiding every branch. "We're here." the bat Pokemon said, dropping her satchel. "Just a minute, I will get him." she told the Cubone as she stretched her wings and flew up to one of the branches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiru's ears twitched. He caught the familiar ultrasonic waves of his elder sister, but something wasn't quite right. "Sister..." he muttered, carefully unfolding his injured wings. He was grateful to "see" her again, but he couldn't help but wondering who or what the other waves came from. "Is there someone else down there?" he asked, afraid of who or what it might be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilith supported Kiru as they both flew down to Kain. "There is." she replied, trying to comfort her baby brother. "But it's okay." she added as she landed. She turned towards the Cubone and gave him a grateful nod. "He is here to help."
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 am

Kain's mind was conflicting with two different thing to happen. Should I turn them in, or help them out? Turn in? Help out? Gah! Why does this have to be so hard. Should he or shouldn't he. He was out numbered but he nearly got the sister and the brother would be easy... But they are just trying to make it in the world. Isn't that what Kain was doing or his team leader Alec?

He had to figure out. So like a coin he casually tossed his bone in the air. Of the joint side was big he would help if it was small he would turn in. It flipped and flipped. Kain felt like it was flipping for hours. It finally defended and landed in Kain's hand. He took a deep breath.

It had landed on the big side. Kaon nodded as he saw the young pokemon. It was worse than he imagined. Kain didn't make any faces or weird looks at the scars but they were pretty troubling. He turned his pouch that seemed small and opened it. He pulled out plenty of apples and berries. He was speaking as he did so.

"Here I hope this hel..."

He heard a sound. No one else knew where they were. So who was it. Well, Kain was afraid to find out. He instinctively blocked the two with his free hand and held his bone ready to fight withthe other. Just then a pokemon jumped through the bush. And was talking madness.

"Give us food! You want food for selves. Aargh! We kill you first."

Then more jumped out. Wild pokemon must have followed their scent. They were cornered and he had no choice but to fight.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:50 am

Lilith watched with slight confusion as Kain tossed the bone in the air. As it flipped through the air she guessed that this was his way of deciding whether to help them out or turn them in. Her fate was now depending on this airborne bone. After what seemed like forever, the bone landed firmly in the Cubone's hand, thick side up. Looking from the bone to Kain, the Golbat was relieved to see that he didn't attack. Instead, she noticed his paw moving to his pouch, opening it. But before she could muster a thank you, she heard a sound.

She should have seen this coming. It was only natural that the scent of food would attract other pokemon, and sure enough, they were getting surrounded by hostile looking Poochyena. (please tell me if you want another species) "Kiru." she called, stretching out her wing both in order to protect her brother and to look more intimidating. "Stay behind us, we will handle this."

Kiru shivered as he hid behind the wings of his sister. Even though he couldn't directly see the pokemon, they certainly gave off a hostile vibe. He wanted to help, to at least defend himself, but he knew that he just had to trust Lilith and the kind stranger.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 pm

(Poochyena sound fine.)

Kain went for the first attack he threw his bone at one and head butt another. The bone circled around to Kain as he recovered from the move he just recovered. He caiught it in hand and waited for the big group of Poochyena or the two lone ones to attack. It was a near stand off with both just staring at each other.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Following Kain's initiative, Lilith fired a Confuse Ray at a charging Poochyena, making her attack another one who was running at her from the side. Scanning the battlefield, she could easily see that the large pack would be impossible to defeat if they just attacked them blindly. "How about dividing the group?" she suggested to the Cubone as she Aerial Aced another Poochyena. "I'll handle the ones on the left, and you can take the ones on the right. That way we 've got each others backs, and we can split the pack easier. You in?"
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Kain nodded as the group split up as well. This was going to be one interesting fight... He threw his bone at one. It contacted and began to swing back. Before the cubone had a chance to catch it, he was taken out of the air by the poochyena tackling him to the ground. Kain struggled to grab his bone as the pokemon tried to bite at his neck.

He grabbed it but the pooch was getting closer. He swung his bone and hit the pooch across the face. That one was a close one. He turned to face the rest of his group.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:57 am

Lilith noticed Kain getting tackled by a Poochyena, and instinctively moved to help him. However, seeing him knock the canine pokemon off of him with his bone reassured her enough to continue her own fight...just in time to get her own air knocked out of her by a Tackle. Still managing to stay airborne somehow, she answered the attack with a Sludge Bomb, hitting the Poochyena that attacked her and poisoning another one in the process.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though both his sister and the Cubone were doing well, Kiru sensed a lone Poochyena coming at him from behind. He turned around just in time to hit the attacker with a Supersonic, causing him to strike into air instead. "Phew." the young Zubat sighed. "That was a close one."
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Kain saw them the two of them were doing well but they both were beginning to be overran. He continually head butt the pooches. He did this until he felt out of breath from using it. These things were relentless. Kain didn't notice through his spam of headbutts that he dwindled his groups number to only two.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Lilith looked from the remaining Poochyena in Kain's group to her own. She started to relax when she saw how evenly they were fighting, herself only down to two canines, as well. However, she felt like something was off. So far, all the Poochyena she had fought were on the same level. She would think that there would at least be one alpha, a pack leader on a much higher level than the others. "Where is your leader?" she asked the pack, scanning the forest with her ultrasonic waves. Suddenly she sensed the form of another, larger Poochyena on a nearby branch, ready to ambush the group. "Watch out!" she yelled, warning Kain and Kiru as the pokemon jumped off of the branch.

(should you or I be the alpha?)
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:20 am

(guess it doesn't matter. We can alternate. Just try and folio up with the last post I suppose.)

Kain hit one of the pooches but the other on tackled him to the ground. It was bad enough they were constantly getting tackled, and tnow the alpha decided to show himself. He was obviously going to be hard to beat that's for sure. He hit the pooch and stood up to face the leader. He was slightly bigger and man did he look mean.

The leader instantly saw his first target. He sprinted at Kain full blast. Kain ran at the pooch but he knocked him to the side and kept going. It was heading straight for Kiru. There wasn't time to get up. He quickly threw his bone towards the pooch hoping it would hit him before it hit the small bat.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 pm

(alrighty then)

"Kiru!" The scream of a worried big sister chimed through the air as Lilith saw the alpha heading towards her only remaining family. In a swift act of despair, she flew between him and her brother, letting the Poochyena hit her with his Thunder Fang instead. Getting struck by a super effective attack paid its toll, and Lilith crashed into the ground, twitching from both the pain and the shock. Fortunately this kept the alpha occupied enough for Kain's bone to hit him, knocking him away from her. "Attacking my...injured brother..." Lilith muttered, staggering to her feet with sparks still coming from her. "You...will pay..."

Kiru braced himself for the attack...that never came. Sending out an ultrasonic wave, he "saw" why. He felt the vibrations as Lilith fell to the ground, and he felt a sting of uselessness. His sister and the Cubone were basically fighting for his life, as well as theirs, and he could only sit and watch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly care, sisterly despair   Sisterly care, sisterly despair Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisterly care, sisterly despair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: