Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a thicket of lies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

it was about afternoon, the weather was nice, but Dorren didn't care about that, he cared about what he had come her looking for, some customer of his decided to pay by hiding the money in the shadowhue forest, probably a bad idea on his part, but it was a good sum of money so Dorren wouldn't complain as long as he got paid. he found the area his client was talking about, a thicket around a tree, there should be a package buried in-frond of the tree in a clear spot, all he had to do was find it. on second thought, Dorren might complain just a little bit even if he was getting paid. he sighed to himself as he heard a rustling from a bush behind him. probably a wild Pokemon. Dorren got ready and waited for it to come out where he could fight it.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Renegade
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 am

Alec stumbled though the forest. He came to get a job done and that was to find and eliminate a pokemon of great interests. Unfortunately they didn't tell him who or what he looked like. All he knew was he was going to get a good sum of money. He moved through t thicket and saw a pokemon out in middle of the forest. He didn't attack right away so he wasn't wild. He could be Alec's target but that was yet to be found out. For all he knew the pokemon was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After some time Alec looked and the pokemon was actually familiar. He knew him from somewhere. Alec didn't want to say the first words. Talking lowered your guard, and you don't want that. Especially in the middle of a forest. If this pokemon was the target then Alec would have no choice but he was always there to do his job correctly. He didn't want to mess up. Alec finally spoke.

"Who are you and what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:23 am

Dorren sighed. he really didn't feel like dealing with this right now. "my name is Dorren of team Obsidian." he said showing his badge. "i'm here scouting out the forest for a future job we might run." he said, puting the badge back in his bag. "i might ask the same of you though, but i really don't have the time for that, so i'll be off" Dorren started walking away, he could always come back later, it's not like gold can rust.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:41 am

Something about that pokemon was suspicious. He had a badge and was eager to get out of there. Something struck him the wrong way. Alec wanted it to follow but found it to be useless. He probably knew the woods better than Alec anyways. Instead he moved to the gold stash. He couldn't see it nor did he find it. He completely over looked it.

He turned from the hidden box and still saw the pokemon walking away. Alec knew there was something to hide and he needed to find out. The easiest way to get information was to talk to him like he would anyone else. Alec then ran to catch up to the Pokemon.

Alec managed to get up behind him. For such a young pokemon Alec's voice was quite grovely and Deep. The two scars showed the Other Pokemon that he was not new to fights. And the blue flame showed that he was different from normal people. He stepped in front of the Pokemon and held out his hand then spoke.

"I'm Alec of Renegade Team."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:07 am

Dorren raised an eyebrow. "wouldn't that be team renegade, not renegade team? i guess it doesn't matter. and what do you want from me anyway?" he said. he completely didn't care what color the flame on the end of that charmander's tail was, it could be pink for all he cared. he really wanted to get going so he could take care of some business, Dorren needs to make up for lost time he spent searching for that stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:18 am

The only way that Alec could get information was to stick with this guy and observe. How was he going to convince him to let Alec follow? He thought for a moment. He could think of anything other than playing stupid and weak. He decided it was pest if he tagged along with him.

"Well, This place is pretty dangerous. And I am not the toughest of fighters. You obviously know what your doing. I just want to tag along. It's not often you meet another guild member out in the middle of the forest. Plus I can keep up."

He hoped this would be sufficient enough to let him follow but that was in his hands now. Alec watched the pokemon closely every emotion meant something. He was pretty good at hiding them other than like he was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 am

being both a con pokemon and a forger, Dorren could more than easily see through that lie. "no you aren't. first there is that hot blue flame and scars, second, we are in the middle of the forest, you wouldn't be here without a reason, and i'm guessing that whatever that reason was is gone because i'm here now, hm? and what do you want with me? tell the truth this time." Dorren said, getting impatient. he really didn't have time for this.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:36 am

Alec really wasn't a good liar. He never was and he nearly was outcasted because of it. He thought about it for a moment. He finally told the truth. The pokemon was stronger than him so he obviously wouldn't pick a fight but that didn't change Alec's strong tone.

"I'm here from the guild there was a mission to hunt someone. A master forger. I was suspicious it was you. Especially the way you look. You have that "I'm suspicious look on your face. It was obvious that I was going to follow you even if you told me to get lost. And I know your hiding something so just tell me and we both get back to our lives."

Part was bluff and the other was truth. Master forger or not seeing the lie within the truth is hard to spot. Alec noticed his inpatients and observed. He was asking himself many questions. [i]Where was he heading that was so important to him? And what is he hiding?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:45 am

The best lies contain elements of truth. "fine, i'm not a verry social Pokemon, and i'm not that good with protecting other people. there is this kid back at the guild, she stole my berry. i gave her another one when she almost started crying. i should have just left, now she wants to go on a mission to pay me back, and i have been slacking off in work lately, so i diced to take her up on the offer, i'm here because i want to make sure that it would be safe." Dorren said. what struck him as odd was that a master forger would be in the middle of the woods. maybe if he/she was on the lamb, but not if they weren't there was no business in the forest, especially this one.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 am

"Wait a kid? The person who gave me the mission was a small kid who had a berry stolen from a master forger/ thief...

Alec sensed something seemed wrong. He couldn't put his finger on it but something was wrong. The master forger could have guessed that the kid was knew about him. Only question was. Did someone set her up to it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:02 pm

"AAAARGGG!! i didn't mean kid as in a child, just a rookie guild member sheesh. she has some sort of fondness for berries, i don't know what you're doing, but just leave me out of this." Dorren said, meaning every word of it. he had had enough. all he wanted was to get back to the guild and take a long nap.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:12 am

"fine. Go."

Alec turned from the pokemon. How unporfessional. Alec thought. He got angry. Anger showed how weak you were, in Alec's eyes. He kept moving towards the area he came from. He thought for a moment as he walked away. Then stopped with back still turned he spoke.

"Have fun with your treasure. Maybe I'll see you around the guild. Hopefully not. But there is always a possibility."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 am

"what is wrong with you. i already told you what was going on, now you seem to think i'm on some sort of treasure hunt. whatever, choose to be an idiot." Dorren said, finaly out of earshot of the pain of a charmander. even if he did find the gold, it wouldn't do him any good. Dorren really didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Shadow

Hidden-Shadow

Stats
Inventory:

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:44 am

Alec knew he was hiding something he just didn't know what. He had left the earshot of the pokemon and continued on where he came from. Still there were people out there looking for a thief. It was only a matter of time before who ever he is was caught. Maybe then Alec doesn't have to go on a wild goose chase.

He would have to cancel his current job in order to continue with his life. Although the pokemon he met was quite suspicious. And some how Alec was going to get the truth. It would take a while especially with him to take current jobs. He still had to retrieve a lost heirloom. They said it was extreamly well hidden. Not to mention they didn't tell them where is was either.

Instead he forgot about it and moved to the exit of the forest. He was no doubt going to encounter the pokemon again. But he wasn't going to say anything. And if he was lucky the pokemon would say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a thicket of lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: a thicket of lies   a thicket of lies Empty

Back to top Go down

a thicket of lies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: