Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lessons of Fear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Iruma was in his cat form not wasting any time he went to the training grounds of the Kurayami kingdom. Gathering his energy he closed his eyes and focased, the Electricaty Element was powerful and dangerous. One small mistake could cost him his life or one of his comerads lives. Getting into a battle stance he let the flow of electricity flow through him as his body started to let out small sparks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Iruma herd his name being called and notice that the red cloud was dissapering. "Only by truly meaning those words can you master the fear element." Kyofu said with a sirious look in her eyes, "I feel that you have endured enough for our first session." she continued. Iruma just looked at her struggleing to stand up straight, "So we'are done for the day?" he asked quietly before sliding to the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:48 pm

The black she-cat nodded, her tail-tip flicking to and fro, imitating a curious fly once again. Shenmi watched as Iruma slid to the floor, exhausted.
The young teacher transformed into her in-between form, the dragon-like wings suddenly appearing on her back. She spread them and flew over to a cave-like area nearby. Inside it were a few pieces of fresh kill. A few mice and rats, along with a large variety of togarine. She selected a plump rat then brought it over to Iruma.

"It's always useful to have prey on hand when you're teaching." mewed the she-cat, tossing the rat to her student, "Most newer students tend to lose too much energy in their first lessons."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Iruma caught the rat in his mouth, "Thank you. To be honest I with I had a better teacher while I was learning the ways of the Electricity element. My father was the only one that could 'effectivly" teach me. He must of siad something to the teacher I was with before. they thought I was being lazy about it when I was trying my hardest to do it." Iruma explained taking a bite out from his rat. He looked at his Teacher, "You are different from him. You're pationt and you actually giuded me through the session unlike him. I truely am no longer afraid of him. Thank you kyofu-san." the black tom said bowing his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:59 pm

The young black she-dragoncat just nodded, "You are welcome, Iruma"
It wasn't much, but Shenmi also cracked a small smile before she turned to head towards a sheltered area near the edge of the training field. She sat down under the rocky outcrop and began to separate the red togarine feathers from the day before into smaller piles.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Iruma quickly started to eat his lunch with gratitude. This training lesson had really worked up his appitite as he swifty finnished his rat. He took his paw and began to clean himself. After a check to make sure that he was clean he slowly drifted to a deep sleep while basking in the afternoon sun.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Shenmi left her student to sleep as she organized the feathers. She soon had them in multiple piles of varying sizes. The jet black she-cat then glanced up at the sky, once again checking what time it was. With a final glance at Iruma, she left the rocky outcrop in search of some ferns from the pine forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons of Fear
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3