Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:10 am

Darkshock hummed to himself as he walked through the dark trees. Even in the pitch black forest, he could see as clearly as if it were day, which he couldn't tell if it was since the sun never made it through the trees anyways. He and Ren had left the Icicle Woods and entered the darker, and not much warmer, Shadowhue forest a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 am

Ren was already ahead of Darkshock trying to find a way out of the forest, "You ok Darkshock?" she called behind her they had just gotten to Shadowhue forest a few days ago and were nearly home. Darkshock had an Electricaty overload and Ren was worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:19 am

Darkshock nodded, "No problem, I've been letting loose electricity at large amounts while we slept," he said and kept walking. In truth it'd been getting harder and harder for him to control his electricity, at first the releases worked, but they weren't enough anymore. He flicked his ear and walked faster so he was by Ren. "And yourself?" he asked looking down at the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 am

Ren looked at Darkshock, "I'm fine I'm just ready to get home. I guess I'm just worried about Starfire." she replied. Ren and Starfire the Vulpix had been friends ever since the had met each other. "Have you ever had a childhood friend Darkshock?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 am

Darkshock thought back, "Yeah, Before I met Seatha, Team Discharge was a duo of me and a Gardevoir, her name was Sria," he said as he kept walking. A spark flew from his ear and lit their surroundings for a brief moment. He stopped and began scratching his ear much like a dog would, he even growled in pleasure at the itch that popped up from the spark disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 am

"Got an itch? Need any help?" Ren asked looking at the Luxray. Then she felt an itch on her back and when onto the forest floor. The Purrloin rolled on her back and started wiggleing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:03 am

Darkshock looked at Ren and began to laugh, "Not anymore, yourself?" he said chuckling and stood over the smaller pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 pm

"I can't seem to reach it. It's right there in the middle of my back." Ren said while getting up trying to get rid of her itch. She shook herself away of the falen leaves and looked at Darkshock with courious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Darkshock chuckled again and began to scratch Ren's back "There?" he asked as he kept scratching gently. He flicked his ears frequently, aware of any noise made by the residents of the forest. Every now and then he would see the glimmer of an eye of some pokemon hiding in the dark, curious or cautious of the two pokemon they saw in their forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness   Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Darkshock part 2: From Ice to Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: