Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foggy Feelings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Foggy Feelings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

First topic message reminder :

A stone plopped into the water making ripples that seemed to reach all the way to the shore. The pond had a light fog over it that made the area nearly eerie. It was the early morning, and the only sound currently heard was the occasional plop as another stone hit the water and sunk to the bottom of a steadily growing pile. Vanilla was tossing stones idly as if trying to toss her troubles away into the lake along with the stones. Another plop sounded and she sighed and leaned back while kicking her feet. This early in the morning, if she was up, Vanilla liked to wander to quiet and peaceful areas to think about things. Usually it was a relaxing time for her... But her mind and heart kept bringing back up a conflict that ran through her mind. She shook her head and picked up another stone to toss into the pond yet again.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:55 am

Vanilla shrank against Oswald, unsure of what to do. The Nidoqueen didn't look familiar in any way, although she was female, which caused Vanilla to narrow her eyes. She pressed her paws against Oswald's back, a hint of jealousy at the concerned Nidoqueen's appearance. Although more alarm took over as she realized that the Pokemon was most likely a guild member. "What should we do..." Vanilla whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:04 am

"Don't worry, I've got this..." Oswald whispered, putting a muzzle to his mouth to try and signal Vanilla to remain quiet.

He looked down too the Nidoqueen and replied, "I'm just hanging out with my girlfriend, Chocolat. Now, I'm sorry if this is going to sound rude, but could you please leave...we're trying to have a moment."

Alexandria blushed, immediately moving her eyes from the branch that Oswald and his love sat upon. She chuckled light heartedly, "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know. Well, I'll just leave you two alone then...just don't do anything too crazy, you hear? You need to get some rest."

"You got it, see ya later Alexandria!" Oswald replied waving to the Nidoqueen as she started to walk away, sighing when she was finally out of earshot. He smiled at Vanilla and added, "And I didn't even have to get up."
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 am

Vanilla snickered. "Chocolat? Really?" She said while gently squeezing the Mienfoo. "I will admit that was a close call..." She exhaled lightly. Vanilla blinked a few times, thinking on who the Pokemon was. "So... Who was that anyways..? I've never seen her before." She asked while trying to think back in her head. Surely she would've remembered a Nidoqueen of any Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:20 am

Oswald chuckled, "Her? She updates the bulletin boards over at the guild. Aside from that, I don't really know much about her, except for the fact that she's the nicest nidoqueen I've ever met. Of course, she's nothing compared to you."

Oswald nuzzled against Vanilla lovingly, as if he were trying to prove that he loved her and remove the jealous suspicious that might have been present within the outlaws mind. After all, the Mienfoo was undyingly faithful to the outlaw, and nothing was going to change that.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:28 am

"Hmm... Alright then." Vanilla said. She'd take Oswald's word. She knew all too well he wouldn't be up to anything sneaky like that, although the Minccino had a jealous tendency she couldn't seem to help. She smiled at his compliment. The fact she shined in comparison to the Nidoqueen was enough to make the Minccino blush happily. She nuzzled him back, careful to avoid his wounds yet again. "She's right though you know. Your wounds are still pretty raw it seems. Even from being nuzzled. You should rest soon." Vanilla murmured.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:44 am

Solemnly, Oswald nodded his head. He knew his wounds wouldn't heal properly if he kept this up for the entirety of the day, and he really did need to properly lie down and rest, if only for a few days. But he was just having such a great time with Vanilla, he honestly didn't want it to end, despite the pain in his chest, despite the bruises that had yet to heal.

Still, Oswald smiled as a thought cropped up in his head, "Well, I'm sure it would be alright if we took a nap together, don't you? At the very least, you could stay with me till I fall asleep...Heh, I sound like a little cub, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 am

Vanilla touched her nose to his with an obvious smile of amusement. "We could, although you never know what I might steal from you in your sleep. I am a thief after all. Don't be surprised if your bow goes missing..." She said with a mischievous smile. Her eyes had a twinkle in them that could only happen when she was with Oswald. "I'm just warning you now... I have sticky paws." Vanilla gave him a small peck, just a little display of affection for the Mienfoo.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:38 am

Oswald chuckled, knowing all to well that Vanilla really could steal his ribbon if she really wanted to, but the mienfoo trusted her more than anyone. He replied, "You don't want this. You didn't like it when I tried to give it too you, what's to say you won't hate it more when you steal it from me?"

Oswald rested a paw on Vanilla's cheek, gently caressing it as his eyes started to slowly fall, his mind quietly drifting away into sleep with every minute that passed.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:47 am

Vanilla slowly felt her eyes start to get heavier. In truth she would've stolen it earlier on, just to play around with the Mienfoo, but now that he was completely attached to her... And vice versa, there really was no reason to. Although she did miss the good times of teasing Oswald to the point he was frustrated from confusion. Like the time she left a rescue mission for him to go all the way to Pricklemist Hill. She sighed in contentment, snuggled against the Pokemon she cared so much about and quietly started to nod off as well.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:02 am

Oswald sighed in content at Vanilla's advance, remembering their adventure in Serene Cave and all of the now obvious signs of attraction each one had for the other. Carefully, Oswald wrapped his arms around the Minccino in a loving hug.

"Will I see you when I wake up?" Oswald whispered to Vanilla, as he knew that she probably had places to be, while he didn't really need to go anywhere except back to his quarters to rest. That was the difference between an injured outlaw and an injured guild member, wasn't it? For an outlaw, you would always be on the move, never having a moment to rest and relax. In the guild, you had other members to make up for your failure, and you could properly heal your wounds while you contemplated what went wrong. Not that this mattered though, as the thoughts just ended up getting sucked into the black, comfortable void of sleep.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 am

A soft sigh escaped her lips. "Of... Course." She murmured softly. Although it was an incredibly dangerous choice to make, she wouldn't leave him so soon. Vanilla curled up into a more comfortable position against the Mienfoo. Although it might be a short nap, she was snuggled close against the first Pokemon to truly love her. And she would risk getting caught just to spend a brief few moments snuggled close to and sleeping close to Oswald. A smile was on her lips as she fell asleep. Completely comfortable and happy, she slept without any worries for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Foggy Feelings - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foggy Feelings
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: