Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Ikari the Druddigon
Place: Icicle Woods
Difficulty: S
Reward: 1 Oran Berry 1 Rollcall Orb 550 Poke

Oswald's eyes widened, wondering why no one had bothered to pick this mission up until now. The Mienfoo snatched it off of the wall, smirking at the prospect of tackling an S ranked mission, and not to mention getting another Oran berry and Rollcall Orb for the team. Sure, the Poke wouldn't hurt either, but Oswald could care less about Poke at this point.

He looked around the bulletin board area, wondering if his partner would be around, as he knew all too well that he wouldn't be able to deal with such a difficult mission all by himself.

Last edited by Wiesel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 am

Vanilla jumped in surprise at the familiar voice. "Oswald! What are you doing here? And you should know I wasn't going to change my ways. I need to make my own living too you know." She said, shaking off the surprise, only for a Kabuto to walk into the electric trap. "I see you brought a friend too. Great." She said as she readied herself for anything either of them would throw at her. Granted she planned on targeting the Kabuto over Oswald. Considering the relationship they had, attacking him would be hard for her to do.

The Rattata looked back in forth in confusion as all the Pokemon gathered around here. "H-hey! What's going on here" He said, confused by everything that was being said.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 am

Oswald frowned, placing his paw on the ground with a somber look on his face as he replied, "I'm sorry, I don't want to do this but...we're here to apprehend you and Rayo."

Oswald raised his paw, pulling a boulder out from the ground using Rock Tomb, and throwing it at the last relative location he had heard Rayo speak from. The Boulder crashed into the tree, but it was thrown with only enough force to make the tree bend slightly before returning to it's normal shape.

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:05 am

Rayo quickly sceried out of the tree. "Van take care of the Kabuto! I'll deal with this Meinfoo." he said glaring at the fighting type. But first he thought looking at Kazeshini

"Don't worry Rattata we are from the Guild help y~ou!!" Kazeshini shouted the last part feeling something hit him in the back.

Rayo had just released an Electro ball on the Kabuto.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 am

Vanilla ran towards the Kabuto, avoiding random fragments of the Rock Tomb that had broken off. She stopped at a good distance from him as he was struck by the Electro Ball. Vanilla sucked in her breath and let out an Echoed Voice, aiming directly at the Kabuto in front of her. If she had to fight her way out of being apprehended, she would. So everything Oswald said, was a lie. Every last bit of it. I'll be apprehended if we don't get away. And once we do, I'm vanishing and I mean for good. She thought to herself, anger raising up in her at the Mienfoo's betrayal. Even if he's loyal to the guild.. Even then. What he said doesn't matter now! I'm not getting caught! And neither is Rayo!
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:05 am

Oswald spotted the Joltik as he shot an Electro Bolt at his partner, and grunted as he tried to hit the spider with another Rock Tomb, making doubly sure that the attack wouldn't hit Vanilla. He still couldn't bring himself to hit her, after all, he had made a promise to her, and he was going to keep it, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:13 am

Rayo was in the air and was hit by the Rock Tomb. He made sveral angry clicks and hisses; probubly not nice words. "Van get me out of this thing!" he shouted trying to break free.

Kazeshini got hit by the Echo Voice and was pushed back. Luckly he had his Oran Berry, "I hate to use this so early." he said taking a large bite out of the berry. He quickly used Aruara Beam on Vanilla.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:25 am

Vanilla dodged the Aurora Beam, only for the tip of her tail to be hit by the attack. It was covered in a very thin amount of frost and she charged towards the Rock Tomb. "Brace yourself Rayo!" She shouted and inhaled, letting out a stronger Echoed Voice at the Rock Tomb, which managed to crack through the rock surface. "Hey you've gotta help me out here too ya know!" She shouted as she ran towards him. Vanilla was planning to break it with a tail slap, but she wasn't sure how that would work considering the material she was attacking to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 am

Oswald quickly bounded up the tree, his right palm pulsating as he struck the boulder that kept Rayo in place. The boulder shattered and broke apart, while Oswald fell to the ground. Upon landing on his footpaws, Oswald pounded the ground with his left paw, as he exclaimed, "Darn it, I missed!"

Of course, it wasn't a miss at all, and it was simply a ruse to aid Rayo and Vanilla, all while putting on an act to make the fight more realistic. Regardless, Oswald tried again, bounding up the tree and attempting to make a Pound on the freed Joltik.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 am

"What do you think I'm trying to do?!" Rayo shouted at Van using Slash on the Rock Tomb. He noticed that Oswald had hit his own Rock Tomb, "What is this guy planning?" he asked himself. As he did the Meinfoo was about to use Pound on him. Rayo quickly used Bug Bite on Oswald.

Kazeshini also noticed what his partner was doing. He decided to ignor it for the time being and used Mud Shot on Vanilla.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 am

Vanilla felt the mud hit her from behind as she saw the rock shatter without her even hitting it with an attack. Thankfully it had not hit her in the face, but the thick layer of mud slowed her down to some degree. Her speed was lower, but she realized there was no time to shake off the sticky and wet dirt and instead she fumed over it. Angered by the fact she was covered in mud all over her back, she turned to use another Echoed Voice on the Kabuto, the power amped up from being used earlier yet again.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 am

Oswald struck Rayo on the back with his Pound attack, but the Joltik retaliated with Bug Bite, biting Oswald on the chest, which didn't hurt the fighting type all too much. Oswald, instead of trying to go for another attack, quickly grabbed a piece of the shattered Boulder and flung it between Vanilla and Kaze, the Echoed Voice cracking the boulder shard, but keeping Kaze safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 am

I don't get it he's attacking the Joltik but not the Minccinno. Kazeshini thought. He quickly used Mega drain on Vanilla hoping to get some health as well as to cause some damage to her.

"What are exactly are you up to boy?" Rayo asked Oswald as he used Electro Web. The Joltik was trying to stop the Mienfoo from protecting his partner. The bug Pokemon then used Electro Ball on Kazeshini.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:33 am

Vanilla felt the energy being sucked out of her and she staggered slightly. It was a foreign feeling, one she couldn't quite understand as the Mega Dragin took some of her energy for the Kabuto to use. She shook it off and sucked in her breath again, to let out another Echoed Voice. A Tail Slap would be useless against the Kabuto, but she knew if she could repeatedly use the move over and over again, it would eventually become so powerful not even Oswald could stop it by flinging chunks of rocks.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Oswald, using detect, analyzed the Joltik's movements, and quickly jumped off the tree as Rayo shot out his Electro web, evading it and rolling safely on the ground. While he rolled, Oswald used Rock Tomb once more, tossing another boulder that he ripped out of the ground and chucked it straight at Rayo, as he knew it was too late for him to stop the Electro Ball. If Oswald would've been faster, stronger than he was now, then he would've been able to stop the Electro ball easily, but the way he was now, he could only pray that Kaze wouldn't be too hurt too badly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Kazeshini used Aruara beam on Van again to try to freeze her and to try to stop her attack as well.

"Dang it!" Rayo shouted as his Electro Ball was countered by a rock. "You can't keep dodging boy!" the Joltik yelled using his Slash attack on the Kabuto to protect Van.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Vanilla dashed to the side to avoid the Aurora Beam. She knew the Kabuto was a rock type, meaning he would be sturdy and able to last through the whole battle. She would have to outlast him then, by using her next trick. "Rayo! Switch opponents with me!" She called out to the Joltik. Running towards Oswald, she swung at him with a Tail Slap. Even though she still had conflicting feelings for the Mienfoo, she wasn't about to let her partner get hurt because of the two guild members.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Oswald rolled to the left to avoid the Minccino, barely dodging the first strike as the tail whipped right past his muzzle. Oswald then quickly countered the second strike with a pound, smacking the tail away with his right paw. Oswald growled, his feelings conflicting as he didn't want to hurt Vanilla, but at the same time, he couldn't risk getting his partner hurt as well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 am

Kazeshini noticed the Joltik too late and was hit by the Slash attack."Let's have a go boy!" Rayo said to the Kabuto sending out small sparks of electricaty. Kazeshini went in and used Mud Shot. "Try to dodge this!" he shouted. Rayo quickly used Electro Ball against the Mud Shot. but with little effect the Mud Shot stayed on course thus hitting the small Pokemon. Rayo grunted on impact and was slamed into a tree.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 am

Vanilla stood face to face with Oswald, giving him a serious look. "I'm giving you a warning now. Leave, because we're not getting turned in that easily." She calmly said, her brow furrowing as she looked him dead in the eyes. Vanilla recalled his promise then, but had that ever applied to him having partners suddenly...? Did this change everything now that he had a team started? His words from before still echoed in her head. They had stung, but she pushed it aside. I'm not fuzzing up my mind with those memories. Not now when my freedom is at stake. Vanilla thought and took a fighting stance, ready to take on the Mienfoo.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 am

"I understand, just don't hold back on me, alright?" Oswald replied quietly, quickly winking to the Minccino while Kaze was busy performing his Mud Shot attack. Oswald looked back to the other half of the battle, and, after making sure neither of the two were looking, pounded himself in the leg, grunting loudly from the pain.

"Is that all you've got?! It's gonna take more than that to bring me down!" Oswald retorted, getting into a battle ready stance, though now he was slightly handicapped with his now injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 am

Kabuto hear his patner cry out in pain and turned to face him, Oswald you ok?!" he asked. Rayo took this oppertunity to attack the volnerable Pokemon. "Electro web!" he shouted using his electric web on the kabuto. Kazeshini cried out in pain and tried to shake off the web.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Vanilla blinked, confused at why he had hit himself. Surely she could have done the damage herself anyways. Rayo's sudden shout as he attacked put her back into her earlier state of mind. She sucked in her breath and let out a mighty Echoed Voice, aiming at the Mienfoo. You should've left while you had the chance, because your friend isn't going to hold back like you are or fake fighting.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Oswald sprinted forward, trying to strike the Minccino before her Echoed Voice could come out with a Pound, but was a moment too late, and was sent flying back from the sheer force of the attack. Oswald crashed against a nearby tree and slowly fell to the ground, slowly recuperating from the powerful attack. It felt like Oswald had just been trampled by a stampede of Miltanks, and even as he stood, he quickly fell to his knees because of his self injured leg.

Still, Oswald tried to enter a fighting stance once more, even though he knew he wouldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:19 am

Kazeshini was Paralyzed. Rayo took this oppertunity for him and Van to get away. He hopped on the Kabuto and held in place and Electro Ball. "No one move! Or else your friend here will recieve the biggest shock of his life!" he threatened the Mienfoo.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:40 am

Vanilla paused as she heard Rayo's threat. She turned back to Oswald. She tried to keep her face as serious as possible. She was still unsure of Oswald's plan at keep her safe."You heard him... You don't want him getting shocked that bad do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.   Blazing Through the Electrifying Web. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing Through the Electrifying Web.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next