Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flightless Birds!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doduo

Doduo

Flightless Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Flightless Birds!   Flightless Birds! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 am

"FLY MY PRETTIES!!!!! FLY AWAY!!!!!!"

The young Riolu ran at a group of Pidove, waving his arms around, trying to get them to scatter. Maybe if he was upfront to them, they would teach him how to fly. And as a Bird-Lover, it was Doduos duty to learn to fly. He screamed and ran around flapping his arms like they were wings and jumping around like a crazy Kangaskhan. He growled as the enraged Pidove flew away. He sighed, collapsing onto the cool grass, and stared up at the Icicles hanging on the tree branches. The place wasn't called Icicle Forest for a reason.

The Doduo contemplated how he would be able to fly. It didn't seem likely that he would be able to if things kept turning up like this, where the pokemon either flew away in fear of him, or trampled over him in a stampede. He winced as he remembered that day where he frightened a Hippotas along with a flock of Doduo. That didn't sit kindly with him. The poor Riolu looked at the palm of his hand, where a crudly drawn face was on it.

"What do you think I should do, Mr.Face?"

"I think you should get some friends."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Flightless Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flightless Birds!   Flightless Birds! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 am

Shaman leaped from tree branch to tree branch he'd normally be sleeping now as it was mid day and Shaman slept almost all the day threw but today he felt strangly more active. He spun upside down like a top and propelled himself off the next tree branch high into the air his brown cloak billowed in the light breeze as he dive bombed down. He reach out grabbed a low hanging branch and lightly tapped back to earth. He strechted his arm and continued walking normally. That was when he noticed the other Riolu. He watched the pokemon carefully before walking threw a path of bushes and looking to his fellow pokemon. " Hey who're you talking to?" Shaman asked as he could see no one around and couldn't bother with sensing them.
Back to top Go down
Doduo

Doduo

Flightless Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flightless Birds!   Flightless Birds! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 am

Doduo looked up, everything upside down in his perspective, as he saw the other Riolu. He looked at the elder, cross-eyed, and made an 'Ooh' before spinning around right side up, and pushing himself onto his knees. He sat up, staring straight at the other Riolu.

"I'm talking with my hand."

He said, crossing his arms. Doduo found nothing wrong with that, in fact, he would encourage it, for it made extinguishing bad feelings easier. He grinned at the other Pokemon, whom looked not as amused as Doduo, but still held the same traits as any Riolu did, except the special ones of course. the shiny ones. The Important ones.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Flightless Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flightless Birds!   Flightless Birds! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 am

" Does your hand talk back?" Shaman looked at the pokemon like he had just walked in from crazy town. " By the way my name's Shaman." He added he always introduced himself before saying anything too annoying or insulting.
Back to top Go down
Doduo

Doduo

Flightless Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flightless Birds!   Flightless Birds! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:34 am

"It talks back on occasion."

Doduo replied sternly, jumping up into the air. His golden ring glinted in the light, as did his mischief holding eyes. His maroon eyes shone in the light reflecting off of the icicles. The cold temperature was crazy, and, for a moment, all was silent before Doduo announced his name.

"I'm Doduo."

Then, out of nowhere, a screech could be heard, and something tore through the branches, tearing its way through to get to the two Riolu. Doduo looked behind him, jumping up, and he turned pale as the Unfeazant broke through the branches, screeching at Doduo.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY CHILDREN!!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Flightless Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flightless Birds!   Flightless Birds! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 am

Shaman sighed. " Doduo huh." He said leaping to the side of his Riolu compainion." What did you do?" He looked to Doduo accusingly. Shaman also grabbed his cloak and threw it away and it blew over to a tree perfectly safe from blowing away and raised his fists in a fighter poisition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flightless Birds! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flightless Birds!   Flightless Birds! Empty

Back to top Go down

Flightless Birds!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Icy Lands :: Icicle Woods-
Jump to: