Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misty Mornings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 am

The morning mist still hung in the air as Misty yawned and stretched, she climbed out of her den with a sleepy expression on her face. The raccoon was a normal raccoon, supposedly nocturnal, but she had to wake up early if she even wanted the smallest chance at catching something to eat today. She smoothed out her ruffled coat she had gained from sleeping and stood at the entrance to her den. She climbed over a few rocky outcrops and glanced out over the surrounding areas. The area seemed clear, but she wasn't sure so she paused mid-step and focused her senses for any sounds or smells.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:24 am

Slit had woken up hours ago. He'd been looking for something decent to eat for most of the morning. The mist had made hunting hard, so he padded along losing hope for any breakfest. He was being intentionally silent though, in case luck decided to be in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:35 am

Nakita was walking around in the mist already lost after being sepoated from her Mother and Brother. She sniffed around and found some barries to eat.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:36 am

Misty finished her check of the area for any predators, and waddled through the pine needle littered forest. She moved at a steady pace as she weaved between the tall pine trees and around the occasional rock that was in her way. She stopped suddenly, and climbed into a tree. Her senses tingled and she climbed onto an outgrowing branch to pick a nut that had been growing there. She nibbled on it for a few moments and looked out over the surrounding area. It was a stunning view that could be appreciated every day. Misty sighed as she ate the rest of her nut and perched on the branch for a few more moments.

She noticed a bear cub wandering by itself. "What's a bear cub doing alone? The mother must be nearby, somewhere..." Misty said to herself as she watched the little cub ambling along. She debated on calling out to it. Finally she debated on watching the little cub a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 am

Slit stopped as he heard something rustle not too far away. He krept silently through more thick brush till he got a veiw on a small bear cub. He grunted to himself in suprise. Bear cubs were usually never seen without their mother. Only unless something happened to the mother or it was lost. He felt some slight sympathy tug at him for the smaller animal.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 am

Silen had been hovering around the area looking for something tasty to eat for a good while now. She landed in one of the trees nearby, deciding that she would just rest here for a while. Maybe if she was lucky enough, a few insects would cross her path and she could snap those up.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:56 am

Nakita sniffed the air again. Her instincts told her to climb a tree. The small bear cub turned around and saw a wolf. Eyes wide in fear she ran for the nearest tree and climbed high. "Mommy! Mommy!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 am

Misty noticed the cub was climbing up the tree she had just perched in. It had started to climb up higher and higher, and was just below her at that point. "Woah, woah, woah!" She said. Misty was alarmed at the fact the wolf would now notice the two of them. "I dunno who you're talking to but I don't see your mommy around here! And she sure ain't gonna maul me. That's for sure!" Misty said and glanced over at the wolf and sighed. "Annnnd I was hoping to avoid running into any lobos today." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:15 am

He just grunted. He wasn't going to go after what he asuming was an orphan cub. He wasn't even all that hungry...yet. Though he emerged from the brush but didn't make any other signs of advancing towards their area.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:20 am

Nakita let out a small growl in suprise. "I want my mommy! I'm lost!" she cried to the Raccoon, hugging to the tree. When she was alone she alway had her brother with her this time she didn't.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 am

The Raven cawed rather loudly from her perch as she watched the other three animals. She then took off, relocating to another tree. Silen landed swiftly, before catching a nearby insect in her beak and eating it.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:28 am

"Great. A bear cub and a wolf. And now there's a loud bird above us too. You just can't get a forest in the morning to yourself." Misty said and shook her head. Her back was arched up as she stared down at the wolf below. "Ey, lobo!" She called out. Misty was standing up with her limbs extended as far as possible, making herself look as big as she could.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:30 am

Slits ear twitched and he raised his head to look at the racoon. He gave an amused huff, "Hm?" He grunted loud enough for them to hear. He didn't budge yet.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 am

Silen laughed from her perch after finishing her delicious insect. "The forest is never empty in the mornings! Have you never heard of the dawn chorus?"
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Kip sped through the forest at the sounds he heard from on top of his little rock. When he came upon where the voices were coming from he skid to a halt. He stood there in silence. just watching for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:11 am

Nakita sniffled, "Can you help me find my Mom?" she asked the Raccoon. She was still hanging on to the tree.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 pm

"Woah, woah, woah. Help you find your mom? What if she tries to maul me? Or.. Rip my tail off! Or eat me? I ain't gonna get eaten by some giant mother bear looking for her baby. Look cub, I dunno about you, but I ain't looking to end up a snack today. Not by a bear or a lobo like the one down there." Misty said and pointed to the wolf watching them from below. "Not to mention this bird up here, has got something funny to say apparently." She turned to face the bird up in the tree, squinting an eye at it with an annoyed expression. "Why don't ya come down here and talk to me at eye level pájaro!" She shouted up at the dark bird.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Slit would've smirked if wolves could. He paced approached and paced around the tree of the relitivley hostile racoon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:25 am

Nakita got down slowly by the time she got to the ground she had her head down low. "I will just go then." she said saddy going into the forest alone.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 am

"I 'aint coming near the you just so you can tear me to pieces!" yelled the Raven from her perch higher in the tree.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:25 am

"Umm did I miss something?" Kip asked. Ha sat down like a dog and scratched at the back of his ear with his hind leg.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 am

"Woah, woah there kid! Don't go climbing around the forest by yourself! Lobo there could eat you!" Misty called out to the bear cub. She heard the raven's words from up in the tree. "Listen, birds like you are.. An.. Acquired taste. And I myself, don't fancy birds if you catch my drift. Too many feathers and not enough meat ya hear? Waste too much time cleaning them up and by the time I'm done, there's something eyeing my meal. Meanwhile I've got a big dog circling my tree. Which I am not enjoying I might add." She replied and gave the wolf a look. Yet another voice caused her to arch her back again in a self defense response. "Oh, it's just a pup. Is there a mountain lion here too? And all I wanted was a quiet morning..." She muttered under her breath. "You belong to lobo over there kid?" She called out to Kip.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 am

Slit blinked as after she said that. He turned around and saw a smaller wolf. "No." He replied for him. This racoon seems to have attrated quite a bit of attention.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:48 am

Nakita looked back at the raccon, "Then will you help me find my mama? I'll tell her that you were just helping me to get back home." the bear cub explained.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm

The bird seemed to think about the raccoons words before turning to the young bear, "Well as long as you and your family don't plan on eating me I'll have no problem flying around to see if I can spot her."

The raven wasn't normally the type to help her natural enemies, but she couldn't just leave a young cub to wander the forest alone. It reminded her or her other poor brother, who had fallen out of the nest when he was younger and had never been heard of again. Silen's parents had been out and had foolishly left their chicks alone. Sparke, for that was the baby raven's name, had wandered around on the forest floor calling for his family, but the calls only attracted predators and before anyone could do anything to stop them, a wolf had swiftly killed Sparke and taken him away to no doubt feed their own family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty Mornings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Bullseye-
Jump to: