Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raphle's arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The bone's shatter Raphle thought o himself he could no longer use his right leg as he had just decided that the bone was shatter he clutched his right side as he knew three ribs were broken from what he could tell. He had been dragging himself with just his left leg for over a mile now and still he had not found any sign of people this was his second day after the ship wreck and he couldn't hold out much longer. He cusses under his breath. What is this place? he wondered he had only seen a few animals but he hadn't gotten a very good look at any of them there were a lot of plants thou some he might be able to use for medicine and maybe poison if something threatened him. He looked out from on a hill top and saw what looked like a town and his expression brightened.
~a day latter~
Raphle collasped as he made it into town he laid there half dead coughing up blood. Am I going to die here? Will I see Bella up there? His thought swam around these two questions as he stayed montionless his eyes opened just ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 am

Raphle started to raise himself using his hands to lift himself most of the way and then kept himself up with his one good leg. he started to the other side of the room. My maybe death saved me Raphle though shocked his absorbation of nuitrence had been slightly offed by the kidney disfunction and because he absorbed it more slowly he had been able to survived the almost three days to the town. HE placed his broken foot on the ground. No I shouldn't push myself this hard. He scolded himself and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 pm

About half an hour later Mason comes out with two cruches, "These should do for a bit. But have the guy come to me eventually so I can properly make some for him." Mason said handing over the cruches.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Bryony clapped excitedly. "Oh thanks Mr. Mason! We'll make sure he stops by here soon too! He needs to be shown around town anyways once he gets settled in." She carefully took the two crutches in her hands. "Come on Hyouko! Let's go see how he's doing!" Bryony said and went straight for the door.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 pm

"Alright!" she grinned, following Bryony, but not without stopping to give her thanks to the blacksmith first.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:35 am

Bryony moved as quickly as she could while balancing the crutches in her arms. "Oomf.. These are definitely a little bit heavier than my water can ahaha.." She said as she quickly trotted down the path to her flower shop. "I wonder how Mr. Raph is doing. Hopefully he was able to at least eat a little." She commented as she passed another building on their way to her store.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 am

"I can always carry them for you." Hyouko offered as they continued their journey back towards Bryony's flower shop., "I mean, I lug a massive sword round all day, a pair of crutches isn't gonna make much difference."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Raphle sighed. He was so bored now he had finished the crackers and his shock from the discovery of his failing kidney had warn off it had become apparent that there truely was nothing to do. Then he noticed Bryony on the path and he moved to the door but slipped and fell and was unable to lift himself back up.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Bryony smiled and handed Hyouko one of the crutches. "Well then you take one and I'll hold one. Then I can open the door!" She decided as they approached the shop finally. She opened the door to find Raphle on the floor. "Mr. Raphle! Are you alright!?" She said and quickly ran over to him, kneeling down and placing the crutch on the floor. "How did you fall? You were supposed to be resting!" She asked while trying to help him into his feet.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 am

" Well um you see...." He really didn't want to have to explain how the doctor had come and told him about his deise. " I was just going for more water and kinda slipped." He said letting her help him up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raphle's arrival    Raphle's arrival  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raphle's arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3