Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crying At the 24/7 Store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Crying At the 24/7 Store Empty
PostSubject: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 am

The store was all quiet. The dimly lit doors with various cold drinks and refrigerated foods lay untouched as a skinny looking teenager in poorly taken care of clothing jammed out to Metal Music as he swept the last spot on the floor. He set the broom against the wall in it's proper hook as he started headbanging and rocking out to the music before going to put the dustpan away. As he took off his headset the broom fell off it's hook. He jumped a little at the sound, but assumed he hadn't placed it on the hook quite right. It fell off yet again as he picked it up and placed it back on the hook. Once he tried to pick it up again he felt a strong force shove him to the ground. He scrambled into a crawling position and then onto his feet as he shouted out in surprise at once had just happened. Stumbling away he tried calling for the manager, an old lady who appeared grouchily saying "What, what what!" over and over again. He tried explaining it to the old woman, but she disregarded what he said as he poured out words tripping over many of them in the process. The manager went back to her office and sat down at her desk mumbling something about children being too hyped up on drugs and flipped through her paperwork. Paperwork she had just set in a pile scattered across the room as if someone had violently hit it with their hand at that moment. She shouted in surprise and backed up against the back of her chair, she screamed for the Lord himself to save her as papers swirled around her. The teen who had been cleaning before heard her scream and ran into the room, only to find her still from having had a heart attack.

Milly's eyes lingered as she found herself staring at the alcohol in the 24/7 store. Being open all day she found herself in there just to be around the occasional person. The people around her sometimes appeared hazy, she had never noticed that it was only specific people, other people who were dead or a demon until she saw a family person who had passed away long ago. They weren't malicious like the others she had met, and explained what had happened to her exactly. Unable to pass on, she found herself lost in the world of the restless spirits of this town. She had to run from the spirits around her at times, and even from darker beings known as demons. Thankfully she had a spirit gun that could stun them for a few moments to escape.

Her head snapped up at the sound of screaming. There was a reason she came here besides the fact it was always open. Her grandmother was the manager and she heard the familiar woman's scream from her Manager's Room. She dashed for the room, only to find a dark figure standing next to her as the boy shook her in a weak attempt to revive her. The figure was a malicious looking woman with a twisted smile. There was a knife in her left hand and she had nappy blonde locks with completely dark eyes. "Another spirit, here!?" Milly thought as she saw the dark spirit laughing at the old woman and the boy.

"Get lost!" Milly shouted at the spirit. The fact she had done this to her own grandmother put a rage inside her she could not quite control. The woman turned towards her and approached her without touching the ground once. She moved quickly and Milly was face to face with her before she could even blink. The hot aura that came from the mysterious woman cause her to instinctively pull out her spirit gun. The woman cackled and vanished through the wall before she could shoot and she shot a bullet at the wall making a cracking sound. The boy jumped and dialed for the police with a shaking voice explaining all the details of what had just happened. Milly watched sadly at the still figure of her grandmother laying back in her chair with a shocked expression stuck on her face. Her hands hung at her side. She'd seen the darker spirits but had never seen one actually frighten someone to death.

The distant sound of Police sirens became closer and closer as they approached to take the old woman away on a stretcher. The news was very hush-hush about the topic, only stating she had a heart attack, but rumors spread from the story of the teenager who was working there and rumors of the sound of a young woman who could be heard crying in the store ever few nights.
------------

Milly rubbed her eyes as she stared at the white light coming from the section with the chilled drinks. The buzzing sound of the glowing wire words spelling out 'beverages' above could sink into anyone's head eventually and was becoming a nuisance. She sighed and wiped the few remaining tears away. She had been mourning her grandmother's death for a while now, feeling like she could have been there. Milly still had regrets from her death. She now resented alcohol, but even more she resented the dark spirits lurking about town. She could see the foggy figures wandering down roads, into buildings, and through rooms and hallways. She hated them, seeing they needed to be wiped out. There has to be a way. At least let me find the woman who killed my grandmother!

The door creaked open as a flashlight shone through the small store. It had been closed down early now because of the mysterious crying people had been hearing. It's probably those stupid teenagers again. Thinking they can talk to me or find some ghost here. I'm not here to talk to them! She clenched her fists and wondered if she should chase them away, but remained hidden as she debated on completely showing herself instead of phasing out of their vision.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 am

Kyle crept into the store as usual. He would always go in and grab a pack of smokes and a monster, always the blue one. This time he could feel something was different. He felt the sadness in the air and could tell something had gone down here. "Hello? anyone here?" he questioned the air. Placing a hand on one of the hilts of his swords, just in case something wanted to get on his bad side.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:02 am

Alison walked in with a flashlight even though she was a demon her "Human" eyes couldn't see in the Dark. She had herd some strange rumers about this 24/7 Store. The owner had supposubly died of a heart attack. When she read about it in the paper the other day she decided to go check it out when she had some free time. The Rumers where that people had been hearing crying of a young woman. She decided to test the theory by using an E.V.P or Electric Voice Phiminamina. Alison took out a tape recorder and began asking her questions, "Who are you? Is there more then one spirit here? Why are you here? Are you the one that has benn crying? What is it that makes you so sad?" she asked to nothing giving a short pause between questions in hopes that she would get an awnser.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 am

Milly turned as she heard one voice, than another. Are they together? Why are they here? She remained silent as the man asked if anyone was there. And then heard a female voice asking several questions at once. She felt somewhat overwhelmed by the sudden string of questions and teetered a bit. Should I even answer? I bet they're doing this to get a kick out of it or something. Well they don't need to be here!

Milly had missed human contact though, as people seemed to avoid when she was around. Finally after a very long pause and silence in the store besides the buzzing of the beverages sign she answered hoping they wouldn't be terrified out of their wits.

"Milly." She said, deciding to answer only one question for now.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:23 am

"Well hi I'm Kyle and... wait no one is hear.... oh shit I'm going crazy, if that's possible for a demon to do that." Kyle babbled. He walked over to the shelf grabbed two monsters, a Mt. Dew, and three packs of camel cigarets, left 18 dollars and sat on the floor. "So um... could you like show your self so I know I'm not insane?" He questioned as he opened a drink and took a gulp of it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 am

"Milly." Alison herd through out the store. "Wow I did not expect to get a responce right away. Espacially one that is for human ears." she said to herself. Alison walked closer to the beverages, "If your here can you show yourself pease?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:09 am

Kyle heard footsteps walking towards him. "Um.... hello?" He called out. He put the cigarets in his pocket and finished off one his Mt. Dew. 'I wonder if that's Milly?' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 am

Milly looked quizzically at the two of them. They were asking her to appear to them, but they weren't even aware of the other person in the store. She wondered if they were just clueless, or maybe drunk? Milly slowly moved backwards as Alison approached closer to the beverages section.

"Stop." She said suddenly as she felt uncomfortable with anyone getting too close to her. "Stay still." Milly ordered again, unsure if they would even listen. She wasn't used to anyone noticing her presence. The attention had her feeling uneasy but a sense of comfort at the fact somebody, two actually, noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:10 am

Alison heard the voice again she did as she was told. "It's amazing that I can hear her. then again I am a demon after all." she whishered to herself.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 am

Kyle jumped up and said, "It's okay I'll just go away from you. Oh and i can sense both of you, Wolf-demon senses, can't beat those." He casually leaned against a glass door and spoke to the girl with the E.V.P. "So I heard you say you were a demon?"
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 am

Milly walked between the two, observing them both curiously. They both had strange auras around them. She could tell there was something different about them from the average human. Her head snapped over to look at Kyle. "Demons!?" She exclaimed without thinking about it and took out her spirit gun. As far as she knew, demons were evil in her book. "Demons are evil." She said, finally using a full sentence and kept switching aim between Kyle and Alison suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 am

"Meh no use in staying like this for a while then." Alison said laying on her stomach as she started to glow red. Slowly her body began to morph, her teeth became sharper, her hand became like claws, her eyes turned narrow. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz_OOhRgvLA at 2:22) Alison's Wolf form would of crashed through the roof had she been standing. "Surely not all demon's are bad? My name is Alison may I ask you yours?" she asked the other Demon and the Spirit.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 pm

"The name's Kyle, and not every demon is evil. I 'm more of a hunter. I kill of whoever is causing to much trouble, or anyone who is trying to expose the demons." Kyle replied. He lay on the floor to get ready to transform into his demon form when he saw that Allison turned into a wolf. Suddenly Ky;e just burst into his form within seconds. "I see you're a wolf too." He said with a slight wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Milly still felt uneasy at the fact there were large wolves in the general store. "Milly. And please don't ruin the store. You should leave before that woman comes back again. She'll hurt you." She was still confused as to why they were here in the first place. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 am

"I was just here to investigate the "rumers" about the store. What do you mean "that woman comes back"?" Alison asked confused while tilting her head to the side. She looked over to Kyle, "It is nice to see another Wolf Demon." she grined.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 am

"Well like I said 'I kill of who ever is causing to much trouble.' and that just so happens to be the other ghost that's lurking around. One with blond hair and dark eyes." Kyle responded. "And I'm sure she couldn't take me, I've handled thing at least three times my size." Kyle looked back twords Alison and said "I know right, there aren't many like us." He turned back into his human form, and sat on the floor. "It always surprises me that no matter if I go from demon to human my clothes are still on, it's just plane weird." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 am

Alison also turned back into her human form and laughed, "I know that is strange. Could there be other Wolf Demons or are we the only one?" she asked. Alison looked st the spirit waundering why she was still here. "Why haven't you gone into the light yet?" she asked Milly.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 am

Milly looked around, she didn't want to show herself as she felt uneasy giving herself away even more to the dark spirits in this town. "That woman. The one with blonde hair and dark eyes. She killed my grandmother, here." Her voice was full of anger at the memory and she clenched her fists in anger. "They'll notice me if I appear. They will."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:45 am

"Alright, well we should take care of our little goldie locks, then get back to the small talk." Kyle suggested. "And about the wolf demons I have no clue, never knew I wasn't the only one, 'Till now atleast." He responded to Alison's question.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:27 am

Alison thought for a moment, "We can take care of the Spirit that killed your Grandmother. We may be Demons but wer're not heartless." she said looking at the drinks that Kyle had, "Can I try one of those "Monster" drinks?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 pm

"Sure, what kind do you want, there's green, red, blue, or purple?" He asked taking them out of his bag. "These things will get you all amped up for anything. I usually have one before a fight." Kyle told Alison. "Hey Milly, what do you mean by 'They'll notice me if I appear.'?" He asked without much thought. He never really understood ghosts, or humans at all.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Milly shook her head. "If I show myself like this, the spirits will be more likely to notice me. If I stay phased out they pay less attention. They think I'm a mindless spirit like the others. But if a spirit has more intelligence, if they know what's going on around them, those dark spirits will chase after them. I don't know what happens to those spirits they catch though..." Milly said while staring at the two. "Why are you here? And what do you want from me?" She asked. She was still confused as to why they had bothered coming in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 pm

"I'll try a green one. Like I said before I came here to investigate the rumers about this store." Alison said. She didn't notice any other spirit here though.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:06 am

Kyle tossed Alison a green Monster and then turned to Milly and replied. "I'm here to kill the spirit with crazy blond hair, as we established the one who killed your family member. That's the only reason I'm here." He took out his swords and looked at them. "Oh and the spirits that know to much that get taken away, they get taken to people like me, the bounty hunters. Our job is to keep people from getting to far ahead of themselves in knowledge. Anyone with to much knowledge is considered a threat." He said touching the blades to make sure they were sharp.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:28 am

Alison grabbed the Monster drink and then hit Kyle on the head, ""Don't threaten her you idiot!!" she yelled. She looked back at Milly, "I'll protect you no matter who or what it may be." she said grabbing her braclet tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying At the 24/7 Store   Crying At the 24/7 Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Crying At the 24/7 Store
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: