Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Alison Prasly got off the bus that had arrived at the town called Lost Souls. "Creepy yet ironic." she said as she looked around seeing several spirits passing by. Alison was waering a black Trench coat, black gloves and some black boots. She looked at her giude book to see if she could find a job and the location of a school. She appiers to be an Eightteen year old when in fact she was a Demon. She was given a second chance from a Prist back in the state of Whashington and was now in another state.(I'll say Noth Dikota) "Now where is the store called 'Spirit of the Night'?" she asked herself as she pushed the strap of her shoulder bag closer to her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm

"How the heck should I know!?" Garret shouted coming from outback, "I'm not the boss." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 pm

"You know more than I do though...." she protested, knowing that Garret had been here for longer than her.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Ooc:Alison's face -_-

Ic: "Then who is the Boss?" she asked in a defeated tone. She could feel something special and dangerous about this book store.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 am

"Hm..." Garret thought, "You know, I really don't know..." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Ivy almost facepalmed, "Really? Neither of us have any idea who pulls the strings behind this entire operation!? That makes us sound so stupid...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"Who takes care of the shop?" Alison asked as a customer walked in. Alison was watching him with an intense stare. Something didn't feel right by her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:13 am

"Probably someone," Garret said, "Cause I know for a fact that I don't do anything." Garret looked at Alison, "But anyway, you want a job here? What are your qualifications?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 am

Ivy grabbed a chair and began to rock on it as she listened to Alison and Garret talk about whatever qualifications Alison had.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 am

Alison scratched the back of her head, "Um, I'm good with people and I have excelent costomer service." she said quickly unsure of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:27 am

"Hm..." Garret was thinking, "She is lying through her teeth," "What kinds of other job experiece have you had?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 am

"Saddly this would be my first job." Alison said knowing that she was caught. "And well, I don't really have anywhere else to go, and I used the last of my money to get here and I really need this job." she begged.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 am

"Well this time she is telling the truth," he thought to himself. "Well I have one question, why do you really want to work here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 am

"I want to make a better living for myself then what I've been doing. And I truly want a fresh start." Alson said not fully giving the details that she is a Demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore   New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New in town- Finding the Spirit of the Night BookStore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: