Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just what I needed.......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

just what I needed....... Empty
PostSubject: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:49 am

Alex stood, looming over the city of New york. Atop the Empire state building standing on one of the eagles. He saw almost everything: The sun setting, birds flying about, endless traffic. Looking over the town, he felt a presence. "Who's there." He mumbled. Looking over his shoulder and placing a hand on his sword.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am

Wolf was on the real ground of the building, "Me," He said, "is that a new part of the tour?" He asked casually leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:02 am

Aaron was standing next to Wolf, and saw Alex with his hand on his sword. "You can calm down, you know." Aaron said lightly. "Besides the fact that you're standing over the city on an old stone eagle." he added after.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 am

Two big brown eyes blinked from the shadows. The four year old was used to hanging around in the darker areas because Mia preferred shaded places. Iruu poked her head out to look at Alex. Trotting towards him, she almost fell backwards because she had to look up so high to meet his gaze. "No need to be so pwickly" she said simply, earrings giving a shimmer.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 am

Alex took his hand off the hilt and melted into darkness. He reappeared in the shadows. "So i take it your not the one's trying to kill me?" Alex smirked. He took out an apple from his bag and took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 am

Wolf leaned forward when Iruu tilted, "Don't fall." He said bluntly. and then answered, "Yeah..." he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:23 am

Aaron looked over at Iru and Wolf, smirking quickly and looking back at Alex. "No, we're deffinitely not trying to kill you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 am

Iruu giggled. "Now why would we go awound killing people? That's just stupid" she said with another small laugh. Bending the air around her to fit her needs, The four-year old jumped onto the 'platform' she had made and was basically floating in the air, laying on her back. Iris appeared with a bright flash of light, jumping off of Iruu and sitting next to her with a yawn. She shook out her fur and wiggled her wings with a mutter of 'so scrunched up in that form'
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:23 am

Alex couldn't help but smile at the little girl. "So i take it you're all magical and junk like that?" He spoke as if he says that like its normal. He leaned up against the wall and started to explain why he was being hunted down. "There's these group of scientists tracking me down because they say I'm a freak; which is somewhat hurtful, but true. and so they wanna do their whole slice and dice thing on me so they can figure out how I work, so they hired some high ranked assassins to kill me. Simple enough?" He took another bite from his apple then chucked it over the edge.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 pm

"Yeah, we all have something slightly more threatening then 'sientist'chaseing after us. You know the Gails." He stated also like it was small talk. As by now for them it was.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 pm

"True, but I'm not worried about the Gails at the moment." Alex replied.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 pm

"Huh." Aaron said, thinking about Alex's story. "So why aren't you worried about the Gails right now?" he asked, looking over the side of the Empire State Building.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 pm

"Right now they don't know who or what I am, well i hope." Alex responded. Suddenly an explosion burst from the side of the building. "Well i have an idea, lets get out of here before everyone dies." Alex called over the sound of the boom.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 am

"I second that." He said and got up onto the ledge. He waited for Aaron and Iruu before he jumped.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:34 am

"So um... are we just going to jump? Because I thought we were trying not to die." Alex mumbled as he took a step to the ledge.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 am

"We have magic don't we?" He asked as he looked down not at all fearing the magor height.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:34 am

"True, lets just worried about not going splat, blowing up, and getting shot." Alex replied. "See ya' on the ground." He said as he jumped down off the ledge and used his shadow travel to move about so no one could target him, well mainly hit him.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 am

Aaron ran up to the side with Wolf. "Any plans on how to not die after the jump?" He asked, looking down at Alex as he jumped.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Iruu prepared herself to leap, not at all scared, unlike any normal four year old. "Silly! Jump and hope!' she gave a crooked grin and leaped, screeching "WHEEEEEEE!" and readying herself to use her magical powers as she drew closer to the street.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 am

Just before Kyle hit the ground he shot down a wave a darkness that made him slow down just enough so he wouldn't have to get peeled of of the sidewalk. "Well that was easy." He mumbled trying to mimic the 'Staples' voice. He waited for the others behind a car just in case he needed to avoid getting shot.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Wolf seeing Iruu leap decided he needed too at this point. He saluted Aaron, "See you on the other side." He tipped off the edge. He got dangerously close to the building and when his feet were about to make contact a slab of ice appeared. He slid on it as it continued forward and it melted behind him. He sped down getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 am

"Wait! I-" Aaron started as Wolf went off the ledge. He swore rather loudly, and considered his options. He pulled out his taser, and found a power line attatched to a nearby building, and slid down the line using his taser as a zipline, and landed roughly on the next building. He ran inside, and took an elevator, wondering how the others were doing.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:30 am

"Alright, looks like we're all somewhat safe." Kyle said. He stood up and looked around for anyone who looks like Gails or anyone who would cause them harm.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 am

Eventually Wolf made a ramp at the bottom and slid to a halt after coming off of it. He then looked up waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

Aaron ran out of the building, and into the streets to look for the others. He saw Wolf, and ran to meet up with him. "Well, thanks for leaving me up there." he saiid lightly, and looked around for other people trying to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just what I needed.......   just what I needed....... Empty

Back to top Go down

just what I needed.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next