Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lost in translation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

lost in translation. Empty
PostSubject: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 am

arty furiously tore through his work, he had to check and translate bits of a stone tablet, and he had to keep brushing away the dirt, and wrote down notes constantly, he also had a ton of reference books to help him translate.with a desk mounted magnifying glass, he found that the bottom of the tablet had a mad. he could probably find more artifacts based on it. he turned to get another book when his tail nicked the table, the tablet shifted, but stayed on the desk, arty had to be careful of his size. he tended to loose control when he got exited. he calmed down and leaned against a wall, coincidentally that was the wall he took his anger out on as a child, and his weight made the already non stable wall fall apart and he fell backwards into the hallway.
"ow."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 am

Crash!

Starfire heard something fall on the floor. She walked into the door and saw a large Pokemon. "Um, exuse me are you ok?" she asked the Pokemon timidly.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:32 pm

arty replied with a laugh. "ahaha, I've taken larger falls than that without a scratch. ooh, you'r a vulpix. you should look forward to a long life when you evolve. say, how old are your parents? a chat with a centuries old ninetails would be wonderful, sorry i'm rambling. they call me arty, and you must be one of the many new recruits since i left, lemme guess 3 months, no 6? no 2 and a half months is that how long you've been here?" arty started spuouting out, he was getting exited at the prospect of siblings or family to the vulpix that have lived much longer than him he was almost giddy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Starfire was swept away by the Pokemon's rambling."Uh um, i've only been here for a few days, and I'm an orphen. Well i have my adopted sister Ren." Starfire said slowly. She backed away from Arty a bit. This guy is wierd. she thought. "What do you mean "long life"?" she asked.

Ooc: Arty is like Ayami from Fruits Basket.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:59 pm

"you don't know? ninetails can live for hundreds of years. in fact, some ninetails were worshiped as gods long ago. declared legendary Pokemon sometimes as well. speaking of witch i came across something mentioning ninetails and vulpix on a stone tablet i found in a cave on Mt Frostmeer. it's really interesting. i was actually planning on returning there, i found a map that suggests the cave is deeper than i initially thought, not only that, but it has ties to the icicle forest ruins. fascinating really." arty said getting up and dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 pm

"You know alot about the Ruins. Is it ok if i join you? I would like to learn more about Nintails." Starfire said with shy excitment. She really wanted to learn more about her ansesters past.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:27 pm

"sure, it's always nice to have a set of helping han-er paws i guess." arty said, smiling. he opened the door to his room rather than walk through the rather large hole he had put in the wall and got out a broom. he swept all of the debris into his room. he would get to that later. actually... "well i need to board this up, there are some expensive artifacts in my room and i don't want someone to wonder in." arty said. "can you meet me at the base of the mountain in say 3 hours from now?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Starfire walked out of the room, "Sure, why would somebody steal an anchient artifact?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:43 pm

"i never said anything like that, just that someone might get curios and break something, but you never know." arty said. "the cave isn't to far up the mountain, so don't pack a lot of stuff. see you in three hours, and thanks for the help" arty said, walking down the hall to the supply closet.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 pm

"Sure no problem Arty." Starfire said.

2 hrs. and 45 mins later

Starfire had made it to the mountain, "I hope I'm not late." she said to herself. She looked around cluching a spare bag she had gotten from the giuld.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 am

arty was at the base of the mountain about fifteen minutes before he was sopposed to meet starfire. he had his big leather cloth backpack filled with all of the stuff he would need. a snover came up behind arty and he barley lifted his hand. the poor guy was out cold.
"that used to be fun, now it's just annoying." he said to himself. he then spotted star and waved a had to call her over.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:19 am

"Hi Arty! I just got here."StarFIRE said walking up to him. "What happened to the Snover?" she asked looking down at the fallen Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:25 am

"he attacked me, i punched him. now the cave is up a bit but not to far, once we get there i can start my work" arty said nonchalantly. he started walking up the path.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:38 am

Starfire followed, "What kinds of Pokemon are here? she asked in a small voice. She had never been in a dungeon befor. She was the shyer one of the new team but she needed the expireance.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:46 am

"ice types mostly, there are a few agrons here and there, and some maril near the stream, but you probably shouldn't have much trouble since you are a fire type." arty said. "if you want i can let you handle the pokemon we meet, for the experience." arty said, the wind picking up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:45 pm

"Ok. But if we run into a Maril we run. I think i can handle an Agron although I may need some help with that one. We'll have to see." Starfire explained as she walked towards the cave. "Why would you want to study in the first place anyway?" she asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 pm

"i found a small ruin inside the cave, that's were a got a tablet, after a little translating i actualy figured it was from a 3rd era ninetails civilization. that's were you come in. the pokemon respected ninetails as gods and there kings and Queens would be vulpix. in the third era of the civilization they made it so that many of the locks and mechanisms required someone of ninetails lineage to open, namely will o wisp locks. these civilizations were far and few, but they all kept in touch with each other, they usualy made towns and cities around there respective ninetails homes. oh sorry you asked why, not what. i do this because i want to know more about the past. there is a lot we can learn from history, there are plenty of mistakes made in the past, and knowing that helps us prevent them in the future." arty said, mistaking the question, as Starfire had said it in a low voice, the wind wasn't helping much, and it was starting to snow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Starfire laughed at the explanation she also wanted to know more about the Relic itself and she found the awnser. "We may have a small problem with some of the Locks. I only know Embe, Quick Attack, Roar, and Fire Spin. Will that help us in any way?" she asked a little louder as the wind picked up.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:33 pm

"i was going to come here without you, so no, there is an easy way to get around those locks." arty said. with the wind picking up and it starting snowing it would become a blizird soon. too soon. "this isn't a normal storm. SOMEONES CAUSING IT!" arty had to yell the last bit, the wind howling around them.

through the haze he saw a lone figure, then two more.
the wind picked up once more and instead of snow, it began to hail, hard.
"YOU WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THESE?" arty yelled/asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Starfire had started running before Arty asked her the question. She jumpped as high as she could and used Fire Spin on the Pokemon. "What are they?!" she shouted/asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:50 pm

the hail let up for a second. arty caught a glimpse of them "ONE WEAVILE AND TWO SNEASLE." he yelled. "I CAN CLEAR THE HAIL, DO YOU WANT ME TO?" arty yelled forgetting his ability.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Starfire shook herself flinching slightly from Hail. "I've got it! You can take care of the Sneasel, I'll handel the Weavile!" she shouted above the Hail and wind. She used Ember on the Weavile.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:12 pm

[you can take control of the wevile now]
Arty used giga impact on the first on, the other came at him with slah to witch arty replied with an ice beam. knowing it wouldn't be very effective he followed up with dig, making his way underground.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

The Weavile used Metal Claw at Starfire. She countered it with Quick Attack follow up with Fire Spin once again. Fire Spin was Super Affective on Weavile at the end of the attack he was left with Burn.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 pm

a claw apeared out of the ground and a wevile that was once there was gone, arty standing in it's place. "the hail seems to have let up, but there is still a blizird, they must have upset the weather and now it's stuck like this." arty said, brushing the snow and dirt off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   lost in translation. Empty

Back to top Go down

lost in translation.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next