Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elementalists RP Preview Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Elementalists RP Preview Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 am

OOC: This RP will be a preview for most into the Elementalists RP, once it is done I will create the Sign-Up thread for all those who want to join. But for now it is locked to only me and Fox

Axineld leaned back in his chair at the tavern, even though it was only noon he was getting tired, he had been up all night doing absolutely nothing. He was listening to everyone talk to see if he heard mention of an elemental. He could easily tell them he is an elementalist, but he liked to keep that fact hidden. And until he recieved a formal assignment he was stuck in this town. Hopefully something would happen soon. He closed his eyes and went into a half-resting, half-aware state.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 am

(I'm not exactly sure how to rp a 14-year-old in a tavern, but I'll try my best XD)

Tessa wandered through a tavern one day, impatiently waiting for her parents to be done running their mouths about insignificant things. "This is a waste of time. I should be looking for an elementalist teacher." She muttered angrily as she passed a particular red-clad man who seemed to be almost asleep, if not already asleep. She stopped near him and sighed heavily, not paying him any mind at that point.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:00 am

At the mention of an elementalist teacher, Axineld had flashed back 5 years. He was standing with a young boy about the same age a Tessa, the boy was holding a stone sword and panting from exhaustion. Then Axineld had flashed back to reality, Hm, maybe I should at least point her in the right direction, he was about to say something when he heard a little boy shout, "No I am telling you mom! I saw the rocks move! There is an elemental in the woods! You have got to believe me!!" the boy had just come into the tavern with his mother. She responded by telling him that she had listened to his lies long enough. Hm, maybe things will get interesting. Lets see how people react first.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:08 am

At the sound of the word "elemental", Tessa perked up just a little. "If only there was a way to prove myself, but I cant do anything if I don't know how...." Tessa said to herself, sighing and slinking to the floor. "All I wanna do is help everybody, that way my life might help our broken world improve a little. But, Dad wants me to apprentice under his lawyer friend who I don't trust at all, and mom says being an elementalist is too dangerous. All I want is a chance....." Tessa sighed sadly as she listened to the chatter of the rapidly forming group of people.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 am

Hm... Looks like I will have to solve this before it gets out of hand. Axineld got up out of his chair and walked over to the group of people. He spoke with them silently, they seemed to calm down more and more as he spoke. Once he was done talking he left the tavern and headed towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 am

Tessa had been watching the red-clad man as he spoke with the people who were frenzing earlier, and how calm they seemed afterwards. She was now curious as to what was going on and, ditching her parents at their table, snuck out quietly behind this strange man to see exactly what in the world was going on in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 am

As Axineld left the premise of the town and entered the woods his steps became lighter and his senses more aware, he needed to ignore the girl that was following him and try and find the elementalist. I wonder what kind of elemental this one will be, if there even is one.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:50 am

Tessa did feel a little sorry about being creepy and following this poor man around, but her natural sense of adventure and curiosity wouldn't be quelled until she knew exactly what was going down, and this guy seemed to have answers. She was the kind of person who was relentlessly tenacious and didn't give up for anything, and would often stick her nose in anything.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:06 am

Axineld stopped moving and his face made an expression of shock.((Imagine like in most anime when you see a side view of the characters face and a black background, then a small lightning bolt shoots across the background)) He then quickly pivots and leaps at Tessa, "Watch out!" once he reaches her he picks her up ((bridal style as my friends would sayXD)) then jumps farther back the direction they had came. He barely dodges a large boulder that had been tossed in their direction. "Well it looks like that kid wasn't crying wolf." Axineld sets down Tessa and turns around, now standing a distance away from them was a creature made of stone. "Get back," Axineld said to Tessa, "You don't want to be near for this battle."

OOC: This is what this elemental looks like:
The Elementalists RP Preview Thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk21QkcCbgDI4nMyvMSiM3K67B8lMVDy7nzQbjzgrGPhU2b_cY5jLGu0D_iQ
Except it is made of stone instead of wood, and is about as tall as a very tall man, say about 7 feet tall
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 am

Tessa was shocked at what had happened but shook it off immediately. She wasn't about to let any more adults push her around, but she knew she didn't exactly have the skill to fight, either. "I'll stay out of your way but I'm not going to run away like some pathetic five-year old child." she said firmly, for a second sounding much older than she really was. "I may not be able to fight that thing, but I know this forest like the back of my hand and I'm sure I could help you in some way. I'm not leaving." she said, a shadow crossing her face for a second.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am

"Hm, I doubt it will last that long." Axineld said. Large glowing rings start to form around Axineld and slowly spin, "but I still suggest you move back a bit.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 am

She raised her eyebrow but did as she was told, trying to stay out of the danger zone. She hope the guy wasnt offended or anything but she wanted to stay and she was in no hurry to return to her parents dull conversation. Besides, she loved learning new things and she was intrigued by all this uproar.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:34 am

"What to use on you..." Axineld pondered as the rings kept moving around him, "Ah that will work," he holds his hand out and the ring in front if him stops moving, and a small clear star appears in front of his palm. "So, girl, before I get started do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:41 am

Tessa was taken by suprise by his question, but again it didn't last long. "Sure, a couple. First, although this is more of an observation, but that's an elemental and you are an elementalist, correct?" she said, more for her own sake. "My second question is actually a question. What element is it? And what do you plan on doing to it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:58 am

"Correct, my name is Axineld Kreshton and I am an Elementalist, and that is an earth elemental with an orb crystal." A large white light in the shape of the star crystal formed around the crystal itself, "Wind Crystal, Star Formation." The white light goes out and forms a katana, "Wind Katana."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:05 am

Tessa watched Axineld very carefully, absorbing every motion and storing it away. She tended to focus very well without even trying, and her memory was almost photographic if she gave it effort. She carefully observed, listening to everything he was telling her and storing away every word for later use.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Hm, I might as well go through the entire official talk. Axineld points his katana at the elemental, "My name is Axineld, and as an elementalist my job is to exorcise all illegal elemental entities. And you my friend," he lowers his gaze towards the elemental, "must be destroyed." The elemental didn't seem to care about what he was saying, it just lifted its arms up high and smashed them on the ground causing a shock wave of spikes to come shooting at Axineld. Axineld jumped forward, vanished, then re-appeared behind the elemental. In order, cuts appeared going through each of the spikes. The cuts went one by one till they reached the elemental, he had been cut clean through. Axineld straightened his posture and swiped his blade in a diagonal in front of him. The elemental then separated into two and crumbled into a pile of dust, sitting on top of the pile was a small brown orb. Axineld turned around and picked up the crystal. After examining it he tossed it over to Tessa, "Here, use this as proof the elemental is dead." he starts to walk towards the town.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"Uh, ok..." She said, looking at the strange crystal which she now held in her hand. she followed the man again, still carefully observing the crystal. "Hey, if this little crystal is all you say it is, then could the elemental reform if you put it back in its element?" she asked him. "Like, if you were to put this one in the round....." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 pm

"Nope, once an elemental is defeated, the crystal loses its ability to form an elemental, but there are special elementalists that re-give the stone that ability, but when the elemental is summoned it becomes their slave. Now come on, you should get back to the town."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:42 pm

"Well, thats good. I'd hate to have it suddenly spring back up in town." Tessa said, still eyeballing the little crystal suspiciously. Then she remembered the tarvern ad groaned a little bit. "I wish I didn't have to go back yet, I bet those guys are still talking and haven't even noticed me gone yet," she grumbled to herself. She sighed and continiued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:45 pm

"Hm, I am sure they noticed. After I calmed them down about the elemental they should have noticed something is wrong." Axineld finally returned his sword to its crystal form. "And did I here you say something about wanting an elementalist coach?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

"Yeah, my parents keep saying they'll try to find me one over and over again, but I know they aren't trying. Dad wants me to be a lawyer or something dumb like that and mom always says its too dangerous." she sighed sadly, looking at the ground underneath her. "But, my biggest dream has always been to become an elementalist, so I'll find a teacher for myself if that's what it takes!" she said, her determination clear in her eyes as she lifted her gaze from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 pm

"Hm, well maybe I can help you with that. I know a few elementalists that would willingly take on an apprentice." Axineld was trying to avoid the idea of him being her master.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 am

"Really?!? Who are they? Do you know where they are?!" she said excitedly. "Sorry 'bout all the questions, but I want to start as soon as possible. This is what I've been waiting for for my whole life!" she added quickly, wanting answers.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:16 am

"Yes I know where some are, but they are a long ways away so it would take a while to find them. ANd they may not even be there or they may not even except you." Axineld said, they had finally reached the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elementalists RP Preview Thread   The Elementalists RP Preview Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elementalists RP Preview Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: