Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 am

The warden saton a bench, her golden locks swaying in the wind. She was waiting for the first students to arrive before making the introduction as she did every year. She watched as Eiji and his dragon Zach walked into view. At her side was an incubator with ten dragon eggs inside. They were large, a little bigger than an ostrich egg. Those were due to hatch in a few minutes, the new hatchlings would be given to the freshmen so that they could form a close bond. She spotted a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar faces approaching the school from the direction of the village. She cleared her hroat, ready to make the anouncement.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:18 am

Aurora Glennlyre absentmindedly wandered towards the school. She knew she had to get to school.. but the world itself was just so interesting. She stopped for a few seconds before shaking her head and smiling to herself. I can share these thoughts with my new dragon partner."
Aurora reached the school in a few minutes. She caught sight of the warden on the bench. Seeing that there were eggs near her, she guessed that this was where she needed to go.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 am

The warden stood up as the students gathered around.
"Welcome to TROFA, The Ring Of Fire Academy! This new year will be a good one! I can tell that all of you fresh meat look lively today! Now, all who are in their first year, line up here!" She rolled to incubator over to the indicated spot.
Eiji stayed put, being in his second year.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 am

Aurora walked calmly over to the indicated point. She didn't seem to be nervous... in fact she just seemed to be deep in thought. Aurora glanced around at some of the older students and their dragons, taking in every little detail.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Tsume Yoruyuki walked along the beach in search of the school he was going to. He soon spotted a group of peoiple, he then heard for first years to come foward. Quickly he walked through the crowd, "Excuse me, sorry. I'm a first year. Excuse me." he said pushing himself through the crowd. When he came to the end he saw a girl standing alone, Maybe she's a First year like me. he thought. He walked up beside the girl and saw a lot of eggs. He was excited; he was going to get his own Dragon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:43 pm

The white haired girl shifted her blue gaze to the boy as he appeared next to her. She stayed silent, but her eyes examined each one of the eggs as she wondered what type of dragon would hatch out of them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm

"So what kind of Dragon are you hopeing to get?" Tsume asked trying to make a friendly conversation. He himself didn't really care as long as the hachling was healthy any type of Dragon would be fine. but he wouldn't mind getting a Vinius dragon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Aurora blinked and looked up at Tsume. She looked fairly younger than she actually was, and was fairly short. But she didn't mind.
"A Vinius would be nice... They're supposed to be peaceful dragons." she replied quietly. Her voice was little more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Tsume chuckled, It's kind of hard to hear the answer when someone whispers try to speak up. I myself would like a Vinius." he joked as he told the girl. Tsume looked like a tough guy but all he wanted was to be peaceful like the Vinus dragons
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Aurora smiled apologetically. "Sorry..." Her voice was slightly louder this time, but still fairly quiet. A Vinius would relate to me and my thoughts better than most other species of dragon... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:41 pm

"Most guys like me would want a Darkus, Pyros, or an Electric type of dragon. I myself always thought that the Vinius Dragongs were amazing. However because of that one small difference it made me an outcast." Tsume explained as he thought of his past.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:51 pm

The pale young girl blinked, "An outcast?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Tsume chuckled again, "It doesn't matter. I'll prove to everyone that a Vinius is the best partner to have." he said with deternimation. You could almost see fire burning in his eyes. "So why do you want a Vinius type?" he asked Aurora.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Aurora opened her mouth to say something then closed it again and glanced up at the sky. "I just feel more.. well.. almost connected with the earth than other people.. I feel as though some don't appreciate everything in the world as much as I do. So much is overlooked. But a Vinius. They are dragons of the plant element and have a deeper connection with nature than most other dragons. I just think I would be able to relate to a Vinius better than another type of dragon."
She shrugged, not really knowing how to put what she felt into words.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:06 pm

"The Vinius Dragons are peaceful. But even a peaceful creature has to fight back." Tsume told the small girl. He looked at her again and noticed that she was smaller then the other First year girls. "How old are you anyway?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:10 pm

"Fifteen." she replied simply, her voice still as quiet as ever as she thought to herself.
I know i'll have to fight sometimes too. But I can at least try to prevent it where its not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Tsume blinked a couple times, "Youre fifteen? Wow I thought you were younger then that." he said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"A lot of people say that." she replied simply. Aurora flicked a strand of pale white hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:12 pm

"Is that your natural hair color or did you bleach it? (No pun intended. lol)" Tsume asked he has a hard time with his hair caus it is his natural hair color.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm

"Natural." she replied simply, "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 pm

"Also natural. Poeple offten think I bleached it. I don't care what anyone says. So why are you here?" Tsume asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 pm

"In the school? I decided I wanted to learn more about dragons and I want to be able to protect people and prevent conflict whenever possible." Aurora tucked her hands into the opposite sleeves as she wondered what it was like to see a dragon hatch.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 pm

"I've never seen a real Dragon up close before. in fact when I was little I wished they were real. And now." Tsume just stopped he could not diccrib the excitment he was feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

"I've seen a few wild ones before. But never gotten close to one." she replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:47 pm

"I waunder what they will be like." Tsume said with an eager grin on his face. (look up Kenpachi's grin it's scary and cool ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Ring of Fire RP-
Jump to: