Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to now?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Where to now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Kore stepped out of the airport and looked around. Hm...nice place...wait...WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO NOW!?!?! he thought sighing. Whoever employed him forgot to tell him exactly where to go from the plane. He growled silently and began walking around the city using his staff as a support, though he didn't need it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Kore looked at the flames, oh don't worry, the stove has a back up generator that heats it by electricity if the flames get too low," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 pm

"Oh, I see." Amber replied, taking a seat at the table. "So, what is your and Henry's relationship?" she inquired, trying to start up a conversation. A few seconds later, the flames went back to normal. The girl concentrated on the fire, and it began to grow slightly larger and hotter.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:57 pm

"Henry recently employed me. Though I'm not sure it's because I'm a doctor or because I use magic," Kore said acting as if he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Henry had been gone not too long by he had just close a business deal over the phone and was sending a fake him to sign the deal. He reaproahed the house now. He waited outside the house deciding if he should just burst in or knock then Doa was quick in what sounded like a growl of annoyance. Amber is here. Henry blinked in surprise, if she was here now then Henry could maybe give her some flame lessons or have Kero help in magic in general. Henry knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:31 am

Kore, "Come in, it's unlocked!" he called out not averting his eyes from the cooking food.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Amber heard the ruckus, and peeked out of the kitchen, spotting Henry.

"Come in, it's unlocked!" she heard Kore say, without even turning a slight bit. The blonde got up from her chair and went to the entrance of the house and opened it , in case Henry couldn't hear, and would wait there for the rest of eternity.

"Hello, Henry." she greeted as the door revealed her mentor.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:43 am

" Oh hello Amber I had not expected you too be here." He sounded mostly surprised and entered into the house taking off his shoes and seemed slightly akward and out of his element in his jeans and tea shirt he really wanted to have his suit on. " You know I never did get around to teaching you fire I would like too maybe have a lesson now if you would like?" HEnry needed Amber strong for his fight with wolf.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:46 pm

"Yes, mostly because you're too busy with your business." Amber muttered to herself. Henry would kill her if he had heard. "OK, let's begin. Where do we start?" the blonde girl inquired. She moved a bang away from her face and fiddled it with her fingers. Then, she led Henry to the kitchen before telling Kore who their guest was.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Kore kept cooking as if he hadn't heard anything from the two.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

" Yes let us begin." Henry walked into the kitchen behind Amber. He took a seat at the table ponders a moment then moves on. " Yes fire magic. I should really teach you of the power of all magic first but we don't have much time so let us start with just spawning fire itself. Can you manage this already? Copy this flame." Henry made a small fire on the tip of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:35 am

Amber nodded, and effortlessly created a small flame, and exact duplicate of Henry's. It glowed gold, red and orange, mingled together into a conflagration of colors.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 am

"You two better not burn my house down," is all Kore said as he set down two plates of pancakes for them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:24 pm

" I assure you that won't happen." Henry grabbed a fork and and cut out a small peice of pancakes placed it on the table and looked at Amber ." Now this is a little harder try to burn a hole threw the pancake but not burn the rest of it." Henry shoved some of his food into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 pm

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure that won't happen." Amber replied, then turned her attention to Henry. "OK. I'll try my best." was all she said, as she focused, then shot a beam of small flame into the pancake, after separating it from the others. At first, it went well, burning a small precise hole in before it began to blast into a larger hole, burning through the plate, and through the table itself.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 am

Kore glared at the two and the hole in his table, "Yeah...right," he growled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 am

" Now now calm yourselves." Henry waved a hand and instantly the fire was gone and Henry then placed a hand over the hole and his manipulator magic instantly closed the hole. " Your very strong and well willed." He said turning back to Amber. " You only lack the basics because of our time limit I'll specificly be focusing on fire for now but you really should learn the basic of all magic." Henry noted the last part more too himself then to Amber but Henry laid his palm face up on the table. " Fire has no shape no rules no restrictions but that is what makes it so powerful and hard to manipulate. So if fire has no shape give it one it could be anything a past time maybe?" Henry's palm ignited with a baseball sized fire ball. " an animal?" The fire unrolled from the ball and became a snake that start to slither up his arm. HEnry closed his palm and the flame vanished. " Your turn give it a shape."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 am

Amber nodded, and held up her palm. She concentrated on the center, and felt a warm sensation as a flame ignited in her hand. Then, with her thoughts, it transformed into a lotus shape. Then, it flickered before forming into a miniature tiger. The girl looked up at Henry. "So, how did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Kore looked at the two and sighed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Henry ignored Kore and his lack of consideraction for a mage in training." Yes very good you have a large amount of talent." Henry grinned at his new apperentice's progress. Then he frowned and remembered his son and what might be going on with him right now he was probably with his mother and they would maybe be out to eat or shopping or something like that. Henry shaked his head to clear his mind. " Okay now that you have shape control should come naturelly. Everyone has their own way to control it could be you just think and move your power with your mind or you could perhaps have the shape react to your body and how you move I usually use just my mind and move fire but I have found that my hands have far better control but is a little slower" Henry showed her what he ment by making a flame first with his mind then his hands showing the flame was much more stable and controlled with his hand but indeed slower to form.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:20 pm

"Wow. I didn't know it went like that." Amber commented, gaping in awe. She took it all in like a sponge. "I never really knew how to control my magic, since there was no one to teach me, and I didn't really do well on my own." she explained. Then she noticed a candle nearby, and focused her mind on it, causing it to ignite a standard-sized flame.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Kore looked at the two and shook his head. He left the room and the sound of a TV turning on echoed through the house.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm

" Yeah learning in magic is very hard alone even I didn't do it by myself." Henry was learning a little bit about this girl she seemed nice and Henry was sure she would grow strong with his training.Henry reached out a hand and the fire curled around his arm and slithered around him to rest next to his head like a pet. " Your making me feel guilty that I can't teach you the core of magic now." Henry mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 am

"Hm? Did you say something?" Amber asked Henry, hearing him mumble something, though she couldn't quite make it out. "She liked being complimented, and inside, her heart soared with joy.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 am

" Nothing." Henry assured. He looked out into the open yard."hmmmmm." HE pondered for a second then looked at Amber. " let's do some more real life training." He started to head outside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to now?   Where to now? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to now?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: