Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 am

Axineld sat in the small tavern of a small town. The smell of alcohol was present in the air and Axineld hated it, it was only noon and people were already drunk. He needed to find another job, or a job needed to find him, soon so that he could get out of this town. "Well until then I could go search the mountains for some ARMs," he heard that there were some tunnels there. But that was just a rumor, and he was relunctant to following ruomrs. Ever since, that event, Axineld shuttered just at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 am

Zash yawned outside he had been asleep most of the day but would haed into the tavern for the daily rumors of ARM so he could check them out like he always did since he never seemed to fine anything good in any other place. He entered in and sat at a far table and just listened like he always did. HE stopped as he scanned threw everyone there was one unfamliar face that troubled him. That man had a something about him Zash was sure he had magcial power and he had powerful ARM on him too. Zash kept a whatchful eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 am

Axineld noticed that someone in the tavern was watching him. "Well I guess I don't need a job to have fun." He got up out of his chair and left the tavern, purposly showing off his wide array of ARMs to make sure that the guy would follow him. This should get his attention
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 am

Zash grinned. This guy's fun! Zash liked how this guy bluntly showed him the challenge Zash followed a few paces behind. Where you going man ? Zash liked to coolly calculate his battles he wanted everything to be pre planned and picked but this guy was just throwing the fight up Zash could handle that too.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 am

Hm, so this guy was watching me. he takes a look towards the mountains. I guess I can check out those tunnels after all. He starts to head up towards the mountains, the battle ground/ meeting place of his follower.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 am

Zash made quick note of the direction the stranger's head moved to see the mountain. Zash cussed under his breath he didn't like how this guy would have the high ground but he followed watching how he walked to look for injury or any other weaknesses. But he didn't seem too he walked with the heavy load of ARM so Zash moved to what ARM he would use and decided to fake him out and use hiltless first maybe a curse also he wasn't sure he still had time too think he was following him all the way to the mountains after all.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am

At the mountatins Axineld spots a large entrance to a cave. Huh, so they weren't rumors, but with that big of an entrance they most likely have beed explored. He then turns back to Zash remembering that the tunnels aren't his first priority. He turned around and confronted Zash, "So!? Whats your name? Mine is Axineld!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 am

Zash had almost called on hiltless as he turned but stopped himself and bit his tongue trying to hide hiltless. Then realized if he talked at all it would be shown." Zash." He answered quickly like the words stung his mouth the more he said he hated talking to anyone really everyone who spoke seemed to annoy him but this man had some good ARM.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:29 am

"Well its nice to meet you Zash. Now I have a question, do you like treasure?" He points at the tunnel entrance, "Because there should be some in these tunnels, and I could sure use some help."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 am

" Yes?" Zash held up a hand too his right ear grabbing at his non ARM jewelery and played with it in his finger. " I was coming here for the tunnles also I believe I could help." Zash was business no fooling around." We split it 50, 50." Zash said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 am

"Alright, thats fine" he turns around and starts walking towards the tunnel, "lets go."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 am

Zash cought up and walked next to him. HE felt strange he wanted to summon hiltless and stab this guy in the back take the ARM for himself he didn't know this guy be he already promised he stay maybe after they found the treasure he would take it all and run? He stopped fingering his earing as he was getting too invovled in that. He looked on his hand t his curse spell he would use to steal. Would use I'm getting ahead of myself maybe he could partner with this man? There were two many questions right now he just had to focus on the job at hand Bag these ARM or you'll die trying. He told himself to focus.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 am

This guys is planning on stabbing me in the back, lets just see how this works out. They arrive at a large opening in the cave, there are large chests and somebody is digging through them. He looks up and shouts "YOOHOO!! IS THAT YOU AXINELD CHAN?"

"Oh god, this guy. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?"

"SAME THING YOU ARE! LOOKING FOR TREASURE!!" the mystery man does a ballerina spin.

"Okay, change in plans," he pulls out his katana ARM, "you help me kill this guys, and all of the treasure is yours." he gets into a fighting stance.

Ooc: Okay, earlier when he shuttered at the thought of following the rumor, this was the result of following that rumor. He got a stalker that is obbsessed with him. If you want help picturing what he looks like, sounds like and acts like. Think of Mr.3 from one piece, that will give a dead on description.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:14 am

Zash blinked at the weird man but shruged and stuck out his tongue. " Hiltless."
Even with his tongue out the words were clear and hiltless appeared. Well at least I won't have too kill him. Zash blinked and cursed. Hiltless hurt a lot with the lack of a hilt and all. He didn't have any magic stones to power it up too its hilt form so it was still at square one. Zash looked up and slashed at the ceiling and a wind slash formed in the air ripped into the ceiling and giant rocks fell in the area of the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 am

"OOOO! SUCH POWER!!" the mystery man just jumped on the rocks and evaded all of them, "BUT NOT ENOUGH!! POWER KICK!" he jumps towards Zash and prepares to do a karate kick.

Axineld steps in the way of the kick, "Magic stone, RIFT!" The wind causes all three people in the room flying. Axineld quickly regains his balance and changeds ARMs, "Eagle Bow!!" he makes a shot at the mystery man and hits him before he lands, the shot causes him to fly even farther into the wall.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 am

" HOLY!" Zash was cut off as the wind blew him up into the air. This man....... He's powerful Zash decided Axi was indeed powerful but as he saw Axi's arrow pin the man Zash grinned the new air currents were strong he could finally use his new move he wanted too. He swungs his sword with all his might and the wind curled around as the blade affected the air currents and a disc of air flew at the stalker pinned to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 am

"AAAHHHH!!" the disc of wind cuts the mans arm and blood goes everywhere, unfortunately the arm wasn't fully cut off. "Looks like I need to get out of here. Missing Ring!" all of the sudden he vanishes to a location unknown.

"NO!!! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BA**ARD!!!!" Axineld has fire in his eyes from the amount of anger and rage he is currently feeling. "Well, deals off, looks like we are splitting the treasure." Axineld goes over to the chests.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:53 am

Zash blinked again but understood what was happening. He raised his skull ring and whispered. " skeleton cage." and cursed axi. " Sorry I kinda want the treasure." Zash said and walked over to pick his ARMS " I'll leave some for you." HE felt a little bad he was stealing some of his ARMS.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Axineld sat down on the ground and folded his arms, "Let me guess, all of the chests are empty, and there is a note inside of one them." He is expecting the usual from his stalker.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Zash stood straight as he held up the paper. " Th worthless son of a......" Zash went on a long stream of cursing which eventually lead to Axi being released. Zash held hiltless out." No hard feelings?" He asked looking ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 pm

"Oh please, may I remind you," he holds up his eagle bow, "I never called back my ARM, Magic Stone, Impact Shot." Axineld shoots a large arrow, the same size as the one he used on his stalker, at Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 am

Zash swung hiltless and the course of the arrow was changed but the wind blew him into the air and zash swung again making another wind disc flying at Axineld he took out skeleton cage reactivating it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 am

Before anything could happen Axineld was gone. He had appeared behind Zash and kicked him in the back. "Oh please, lets see you really attack me."

Ooc: You are going to hate me when we end this battle, cause I will show you a real twist!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 am

Zash recalled hiltless and hoped skeleton cage would kick in about now as he and activated flame bringer as a flaming sphere formed around him in a complete circle.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 am

Axineld goes right through the flame sphere and has his Falcon Blade ready, he moves to strike Zash with the sword, but instead kicks him in the chest. "Come on! I had hoped better from you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   MAR HEAVEN RP!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next