Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fruits Basket RP Topic

Go down 
+2
SereneLittleRose
Ripple
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Fruits Basket RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Shihosu Sohma. That was the name of the boy hurtling down the street towards the school. He panted heavily, not the athletic type. As he burst into the school doors, he bent over, gasping for air. A hoarde of girls rushed past him towards some random who knows what and Shi practically disappeared he moved so fast. Shihosu and all the other Sohma's harbored a very odd secret. Each one of them was possessed by a vengeful spirit, one for each of the Chinese zodiac and even one for the cat. When hugged by someone of the opposite gender, one possessed by the zodiac transforms into their animal of the zodiac. Shi was the dragon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Arashi calmly walked into the school building with her bag slung over her shoulder. She quickly glanced around to see who was here.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Hikari watched as her brother blasted down the street. She snickered silently as the hoard of girls rushed by him. "Well Shi, I guess I beat you to school again." she smiled mischeviously. She was very athletic, the opposite of her brother, she just didnt like sports and such. "Hurry up, little brother, we're about to miss first bell." she called getting ready to walk into the school building.

Hikari was also a member of the Sohma family. She was the rat.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Shi glared at his sister, standing up straight. "Very well" he shrugged a bit then strode off to his first class. "Ah! Arashi? When did you start coming into this school?" Shi screeched to a halt as he came upon his some how related family member XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:57 pm

[LOL How about cousin?]

"Oh.. Its my first day today." she smiled awkwardly. "I don't know my way around and I think im lost..."
She inwardly laughed at herself for how stupid that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

(Lol the reason he isnt acting as awkward is because you guys are related to him XD)

Shi laughed a bit. "Come along then" he said after looking at Arashi's schedule. "Down this corridor and to the left"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm

"Awesome! Thanks Shi!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:43 pm

"ARASHI! SHI! HIKARI!" an eager voice yelled as Asuka ran up to the trio. "Heya! Nice seeing you here!" she said, smiling at her relatives. She brushed the bangs that had fallen into her face out of her eyes, while looking at her schedule to see where she had to go.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:45 pm

"Hey Asuka!" smiled Arashi. "Nice seeing you too!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:51 am

Sherri strutted through the school doors. As she walked down, everyone seemed to stare as her attire was different. Instead of a uniform, she wore a slim dress, an artuficual fur boa around her arms and neck. Her first day of school would have to leave a memorable impression. Whether it was good or bad. As she walked past the group of zodiac, she stopped for a moment, then turbed and walked up to Shi.
"Why are you always so evasive?" she questioned, placing her finger on his chest.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:00 am

Shi's eyes snapped open wide and he was red as a tomato. "Wh-W-Wh-Huuuh?" he sputtered, floundering backwards. "P-Pleased to see you Sherri. You look like you've been doing good this summer" he managed to work out some courtesy from his rambling babbling.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:11 am

"What's up, Asuka?" Hikari asked, happy to see another of her relatives. She smiled at her, watching her little brother out of the corner of her eye. Then she turned her attention back to Asuka and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:11 am

Sherri stepped closer, ignoring the comment. More of an instinct than on purpose as she's has been complimented many times before.
"What are you afraid of? I don't bite!" she teased,"What are you closterphobic or something? Pssh, I thought you were above that!" And with that she pulled herself back.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:19 am

Shi exhaled loudly. "Afraid not" he muttered. He opened his locker after regaining his composure and practically facepalmed when he saw the Seahorse sitting in the corner. "What a nice present Hika" He growled, picking up a binder or two and slamming the door. He was in a foul mood after Sherri's appearance and the teasing of his pitiful transformation. How did a Shīhōsu pass for a Doragon? He was quite sensitive on this note
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 am

"Shi, you know I'm above tormenting you with your transformation." Hikari commented. And it was true, she didn't have a problem with the fact that Shi transformed into a seahorse. "But, I did put it in there, but not as a joke. Just in case you transform at school, we can replace you with it and get you to some water." she shrugged, getting into her locker.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 am

A girl in a Boy's uniform(Tenshi likes to waer the Boy's school uniform. XD) walked up to the school. As she passed a small group of people she noticed something different about them. Are they Sohma? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:09 am

Hikari noticed the girl looking at them who was walking past. "Hiya!" she called. She walked over to her. "My name is Hikari Sohma, what's yours?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:18 am

Shi glared at his sister. "I'll be off then" He gathered his things and swept past.

Krya strutted into the school building with her signature grin. "Hey guys!" She waved cheerily, the bright look on her face replaced by a squeak of shock as she was pushed forward as the bell rang.

Poof

"A...Seahorse?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 am

Tenshi ran twoards the girl and kicked her in the chin to knock her out.( I'm not knockig her out unless you want her to Ripple.) She tured to the small group with a cold stare. Taking a deep breath, "What the heck's wrong with you guys!? Be more careful" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Asuka looked up just in time to see Shi turn into a seahorse. She let out a surprised yell and ran over to him, picking him up. "Hold on Shi, I'll get you some water!" she said panicked. "Reopen his locker we need that water!" she yelled over to the group while holding Shi.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 pm

"HURRY! Get some water, my brother's GOING TO DIE!" Hikari cried, rushing over to her brother. "Don't worry little brother, we'll get that water!!!!" Hikari assured him over and over again, genuinely worried for her brother's well being.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Arashi didn't know what she could do to help. Everyone else was already rushing around trying to open the locker.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Shi blinked. In all truth he really wasn't in much danger yet. He continued to move his 'wings' every so often and blink.

Kyra fell backwards with a thud, mumbling about dancing rainbows and singing unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Yumiko seemed. Appear out of nowhere, a water bottle in her hand. She noticed all of the commotion going on between her family, but didn't join in.
Sherri stood there wathing the scene. She had a blank expression on her face.
"A seahorse? Gaaaah! Someone tell me what's going on!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

Suddenly a bright green gas filled the room as a pop resounded. The gasses, thankfully, enclosed Shi as he ducked into a bathroom, slipping into a stall.

"Nnng" Kyra blinked her eyes open. "What happened? Why was there a seahorse in the hall?" Shi himself was the 'memory eraser' so while he was occupied there was nothing that could be done to get rid of the sights seen there by the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket RP Topic   Fruits Basket RP Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruits Basket RP Topic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next