Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the Guild

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Starfire and ren were at the Entrance of the Giuld. "It sure is big huh?" Ren asked her friend. Starfire merly nodded in shock. The two friends walked in looking for the Bulliten Board but somehow wound up in the Mess Hall. "Where did Twayblade go to?" Starfire asked. "Um I'm not even sure." Ren said timidy. "So what you are saying is that we are lost?" "Yes." ren said with her head down in shame.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Laurel suddenly appeared behind them, out of breath. "Phew.. Sorry you two.... Twayblade just had to leave on an urgent callout. I wondered where you'd gotten to!"
The snivy shook her head and regained her breath. "Anyhow... what do you think of the guild so far? Well... this is only the Mess Hall but you must have gone through some of it to get here."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Jake was laden with supplies, well, not exactly, but the Treasure Bag certainly looked stuffed. The Oshawott was just about to head out to the meeting place, when he passed the Mess Hall and spotted Laurel and two newcomers, a Purrloin and an Espeon. He stopped, then went to them, waving a little white paw. "Hi there!" he greeted enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Both Pokemon jump at the sudden apperince of the Snivy and the Oshawott. "Gasp! Don't sneak up on us like that!" they said at the same time. "Hi Luarel." Starfire greeted the Snivy. "Who are you?" Ren asked the Oshawott.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm

"Sorry...." replied Laurel as she shrugged apologetically.
"Hey Jake!" she grinned, smiling at the Oshawott and glancing at his rather full treasure bag. "Where are you off to?"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:08 pm

"Oh, sorry about that." Jake replied, then added, "Oh, I'm Jake. I'm pretty much a newbie too." he said, cheerfully. Then, he swerved to the side to face Laurel. "Oh, just a mission to capture an outlaw." he said, showing her the post on the bulletin board, with a simple question mark for a picture. "We have to find a certain 'Treecreeper' character and apprehend 'em." he explained. "Nice reward, huh?" he added in, pointing to the rewards.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Ren felt guilt for yelling at the two other Pokemon. "Sorry about earlyer. My name's Ren and this is Starfire." she introdued herself and Starfire. The vulpix look shyly at the Oshawatt, "Hello." she said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 pm

"Sounds interesting!" smiled Laurel before turning to Ren and Starfire. "Do you two still want me to show you round? The Guildmaster probably wont be back for a while."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 pm

"Ahh! I'm so sorry Luraul! yes could you please show us around?" Ren asked in a panic. "Ren it's ok you just forgot that we didn't know our way around." Starfire explained to her friend.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 pm

"Its fine." she laughed. "Well anyways.. this is the Mess Hall."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Jake listened in on the conversation, not noticing the time go by. "What she said. This is, of course, where we eat, and also, the chef Darkshock rocks!" the Oshawott further explained, shifting his Treasure Bag strap into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:39 pm

"Who's Darkshock?" Starfire asked. Just then she heard a growling sound from behind her. She turned and saw Ren Blushing, "Sorry about that. Ha-ha. Guess I'm hungery." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 pm

"NUGALE!!!!" a loud roar erupted from the back room of the mess hall and a large flash appeared just after.

A cripsy looking Emolga stumbled out of the room dizzily and fell on the floor, sugar still covering her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 pm

"What was that?!" Ren asked in shock. Starfire was shaking like a leaf beside her friend.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 am

"That... was Darkshock." sighed Laurel. "And this is Nugale."
The Snivy motioned towards the Emolga before walking over to her to check if she was alright.
"You know, you really should stop stealing from the kitchens, Nugale."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:06 am

Nugale just groaned as her tail twitched from time to time.

Darkshock walked out cursing loudly as he passed the Pokémon and headed outside, "Seatha! come help me find more ingredients for dinner tonight!" he yelled out doing nothing to control his anger.

"Ugh..." a Zoroak groaned walking out of the room and following him.

OOC: we still need to finish up The Cook and the Explorers topic to have her officially evolved so there's no paradoxes...
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 pm

"Is he going to be ok?" Ren asked motioning to the small squorrel like Pokemon. Starfire walked slowly to the pokemon and poked him.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Jake laughed. "I'm sure he'll be fine." he reassured Ren. "He's too energetic for his own good." he sprayed a bit of water from his mouth at Nugale to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 pm

"She, Ren. Nugale is female." giggled Laurel
"Oh and that's Seatha. She helps around in the kitchens and stuff.. if you hadn't already guessed."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Nugale jumped up when Jake spray ed her with water, "COLD!!!!!!" she screamed releasing a thundershock.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Starfire jumped back from the Emolga with her eyes wide. "I think my heart just stopped." Ren laughed at her friends comment. "So is the Luxray Darkshock?" she asked the Snivy.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Jake was blasted by the sudden jolt of electricity, and stood there, stunned, with sparks dancing around his body. "Ouch." was the only thing he could muster with his paralyzed mouth. He made an awkward grin of embarrassment, too. And then, the Oshawott fell over, still unable to move.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm

"Yes.." she replied to Ren, before going over to Jake to see if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Nugale shook the water off of her then looked over at Jake, "Ah! I'm sorry! A-are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Ren blinked, "I'm going to go help Darkshock and Seatha. Starfire can you sign us up please?" she asked as she ran after the two Pokemon. Starfire just stood there unsure of what to do. Quietly she walked over to Laural. "Where do we sign up ot become explorers?" she asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Guild    New to the Guild  Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Guild
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next