Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henry in london

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:35 am

Henry landed in london long before he had thought infact he was very very early. He went into the hotel room rented out in his name by Axineld. He stayed in the room and rested keeping up the wings and fire for almost a complete day was hard

THE NEXT DAY
Henry awoke dressing in a new suit apposed to his old one but still the same color but now he looked more presentable as he walked down the hall to the meeting room he met some of his emploiess he had working on this project they were relitively happy about what they were doing and had good company moral. Henry sat threw a useless meeting of company sales charts and work rates and payment and budget cuts nothing interesting. Henry impatiently sat threw it all cause he was boss and needed too apparently no one had resieved word that Henry had jumped off a building and was now "missing." Henry looked at the clock. YEs he wouldn't be late for his other meeting. HE yawned and as the meeting closed he rushed out into the London streets and made his way to a very large company building. He flashed the guardsmen his clearance card and he fixed his tie. HE walked inot the room with a large desk and a proffesser looking person behind shuffling papers. " Hello." Henry greeted him as he took a seat in font of him.
" Henry! Its been so long." The professer exclamed.
" Yes yes it has Jeff." Henry nodded.
" Well I better get to business you always did like to cut to the chase." HE pulled out so papers." The acutaly object is not in Europe but a requirment to awake it is I would advice going there first."
Henry nodded and grabbed a loose paper looking over the work quickly.
"Looks good you never disappoint and yes I think I'll go to that first location first."
Jeff nodded and handed Henry the research papers. " Now this is a big step Henry you might die here."
Henry grabbed the paper." Yes I could but I won't. Ah the Alps I should enjoy this." Henry thanked his friend and left out into the streets once more.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Sayuri sat on top of Henry's location. The roof had such a nice view. Resting peacefully in her arms was her littke white puppy. He had been sleeping since she arrived in London. It wasn't too late now, but she thought that she might as well get going. She took slabs of stone from the roof and secured hem to her feet. It was decided that the girl wanted to have a little fun before she took her leave, as she began to skate around on the roof.Not before placing the pup down first.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Henry sensed the prescence of a gail a magicain's natural born enemy. He was puzzled by it thou it was different. Henry climbed a near building to the one he had been in previsously and watched the girl skating around.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Sayuri continued to skate around. A few moments after Henry had scaled he buikding, Ozuko had woken up. He began a chain of loud barks, not because of Henry, but the Gail's presence. Sayuri immediately came to a hault and picked up the fluffy dog. She spotted Henry,"Hey you! Stop staring at me, it's really creepy! You're saring poor Ozuko!"
The puppy continued to yap on, Trying to propel himself in the direction of the Gail. But Sayuri held on tight, no matter how hard he truggled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Henry raised a hand and pointed to the gail." I ain't scaring nobody." A flaming rope leapt from Henry's fingers at the Gail but he was a distance away it wouldn't reach for quite a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Sayuri turned to the snaling creature."Oh, that little hing. I'll let Ozuko take care of it." Suddenly, with a short tap to his head, the little puppy turned into a large wolf plated with cryatal and other minerals along the top of his skin. The great white wolf bounded after the gail. With a bite of his fangs, reinforced by minerals, he impaled he vike thing. He then chomped down and shook it untill it moved no more.
"All gone." Sayuri spoke quietly as Ozuko toyed with the dead body.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Henry's fire shorted out at that. His ring morfed to wings and he flew over too the roof she was on." What the heck?" Henry looked at the dog then the girl." I'm Henry." HE stuck out his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Sayuri held with a firm grip. Wih one vigorous shake, she had called Ozuko who had been picking the bones clean. The wolf leaped at Sayuri and as soon as he got close enough to take her down, transformed back into a puppy and curled up in the girl's arms.
"I'm Sayuri, and this is my puppy, Ozuko."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:55 pm

" You new magicins in town?" Henry found these two quite different from the rest of the magic users he had seen. A mage and a puppy togather? Henry wondered. As strange as a dragon and a business man. Doa pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:55 am

"Well I guess." Her voice seemed repeated as it stayed in the same tone. She perked her head upwards."And who are you? I think I deserve to know your name."
Ozuko fell asleep once more in Sayuri's arms. He always seemed to be asleep, but he still had his guard up whether he were awake or not.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:02 am

" Like I said I'm Henry, Henry Coldmen." Henry hopped this girl hadn't heard news of the roof battle they had, had a while a while ago. Doa left an angry hiss as Henry remebered.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 am

Sayuri shrugged as Henry seemed to go off into thought.What an odd name.. Ozuko said, not able to familiarize it with anything. Both eventually gave up.
"So...what are you doing out here?" she asked, skating around once more.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am

" My friend is the owner of this very building. I came for a few papers on a very valuable object I need." Henry answered and started to say something else but cut himself off as he remembered what had happened with Lauren and dropped his hopes. He would try to recruit this one but wouldn't worry if he failed.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 am

Sayuri gave him an awkwrd stare but soon dropped it. It probably wasn't any of her business, though she couldn't help but ask what that object was. As she asked the quetion, she stopped skating around, the noise would make her voice inaudible.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 am

" Well I haven't seen it for myself I have to go to the alps and get a key for it." Henry replied and fixed his tie. This girl seemed slightly more entoned to join Henry. She had less likely chance to move away just cause it wasn't her business. That's what you thought of the last one. Doa reminded him as he never let Henry live down a failure.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:04 am

Sayuri shrugged,"Mind if I tag along?"She requested, rocking back and forth on her mineral-covered feet.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Henry blinked like someone would run out and tell him he had just been pranked. He was a little supicous but tried not to show it." There are a few people trying to kill me for this object also." HE warned just to jet her know.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Sayuri let out a huff.
"I'm not some kind of rich-crazy fool." she said, coming to a stop. It was then that she placed Ozuko on the ground, just in case he decided to do something fishy.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Henry really didn't understand what this girl was trying to say. " Well I have a few grudges so if your following you will need to be wary." Henry didn't want to go back into the building to get out he would get bad stares from the secruity. He walked to the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Sayuri let out another grunt and bounded off the building. She landed on the sidewalk with a heavy thud and began to skate in circles. Ozuko leaped onto her shoulder and clung to her shirt before she jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:39 am

Amber was strolling down the street, carrying two bags full of things she had bought from the mall. The blonde girl went down the cobblestone path, but paused abruptly when another girl landed with a heavy thud a few centimeters in front of her. "Whoa! Where'd you come from?!" she half-asked, half-shouted.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:49 am

Henry jumped of the side of the roof and free fell for the second time in two days. Morfing his rings to a hang glider and landed gracfully next to the girl with the dog. " Hello sorry me and my friend here were hang gliding and she fell from her glider." Henry explained very lamely.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 am

"Hey!" Sayuri shouted in annoyance. She soon shut her mouth though, suddenly noticing the other girl's presence.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Amber knew the man was lying, and suspected something strange was going on. "Come on. We all know that people don't glide in a city. Besides, how could you glide when there's apparently no wind around?" she said, indicating every single point of a lie in his explanation. "So, where did you come from?" the blonde girl repeated.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Henry swore silently. " That roof top over there." Henry pointed to the roof top they had been at earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Henry in london Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry in london   Henry in london Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry in london
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next