Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun Empty
PostSubject: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:52 pm

After all of the events in America with the destruction of Henry's company headquarters, the observer Axineld is "un-winding" in Japan. He sits on the balcony of one of his many lofts that he owns around the world. He is wearing his favorite suit with a new silk tie, and a new pair of sunglasses he just bought from one of the airports he owns, his blazer is visible on a hangar withing the loft. He sits calmly, reading his book of mysteries, waiting for something, not even he knows what, but he is sure something would come.

And then it came, a small yellow bird flew up to him and landed on the edge of the balcony. "Well hello their little one," he said not even looking up from his book, "how have you enjoyed my sky?" He calls it his sky because he owns 50% of the worlds airlines, so the sky is his to rule. Out of the blue the wind picks up and the pages in his book begin mysteriosly turn. The odd thing about this is that while the wind is still blowing they stop on a blank page.

Axineld bursts out laughing, so loud that he scared away the yellow bird. "What are you trying to tell me Dyanor? Even though I am the only one who can hear you I don't always understand you." Then the blank page in his book, begins to form and image with strange symbols surrounding it. The images bear the resemblence to those of all languages of the world, yet Axineld can read them perfectly, "Ah so thats it then, you want me to seek this person out, well what kind of man would I be to turn you down?" He closes his book and walks back inside of his loft to grab his blazer. He comes back out onto the balcony and jumps, he lands gracefully on the ground and keeps walking to market district nearby, there were some things that he needed to buy.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm

The sun was slowly setting in the market of the busy Japanese town. Even though Axineld stood out with his suit and sunglasses, nobody seemed to notice him. He had just bought a wide range of things that seemed to have nothing in common with each other, but they had more in common then you would think. Shop owners were holding out a wide variety of products and produce for sale, but none of it interested him, especially the food. Even though he was in Japan he greatly disliked the food. All the food that was in stock at his loft was microwavable Italian Cuisine. Even though he had the money to hire a personal chef to make the food fresh, he preffered the quickness of microwavable foods. But he wasn't there to eat. Now that he had all of the necessary ingredients, he needed to head to the necessary location. The Shitennō-ji temple in Osaka Japan just a hours drive from where he was at the moment.

Twenty minutes later Axineld had landed at the entrance to the Shitennō-ji temple. Instead of waiting an hour in the car, Axineld decided to fly there because it was quicker. Once he had entered the temple he went to the main golden pavilion in the center of the temple. When he was there he placed the items he had purchased down as an offering to the Shitennō. As he did so the head monk of the temple came to greet him, Axineld then asked him where a certain monk was located, the head monk told him that he was at the Kōdō. Axineld went in the direction indicated and found one individual monk inside the building. Nothing seemed special about this monk, he looked just like the others and acted like the others, he hadn't even been a part of the temple for a long time. But this monk had a huge secret, he was an immortal mage that had information that Axineld had been looking for. Dyanor had just recently discoverd the existence of this mage and told Axineld about him.

The young monk turned and looked at Axineld, then with out saying anything a giant creature made or rock came out of the ground and went straight towards Axineld. "Oh please," Axineld said calmly he started walking straight at the creature. The creature rose its arms ready to strike but Axineld made no move to dodge or counter, he just kept walking and went right through the rock creature. "You call THAT and illusion? Don't make me laugh, I saw a little girl make more convincing illusions than that. Now, let me show you true power," Axineld turned to a specific page in his book, "Ventus lunae." A glowing crescent appeared in front of Axineld and shot at the monk, the monk began to dodge but he wasn't fast enough, the razor wind had cut his right arm clean off. "tuule-lõks" all of the sudden the monk stopped moving in mid air. Axineld walked up to him and asked him a question, "Where is it? I know you know, so where is it?" The monk did nothing but smile, then all of the sudden he vanished.

Leaving the temple Axineld was slightly annoyed, "How could I have not noticed that he wasn't really there, and just an illusion. How did Dyanor not see it? Oh well. I will just have to keep looking." Axineld hoped in the air and began to fly back to his loft. He search had yet to come to an end, but there were still other places to look. Axineld would have to be careful though, there were dangerous powers at play here, more dangerous than he had previously thought.

Ooc: That monk was not my other character, my other character will not be appearing in this thread. Zash, Wolf, only you guys should know what Axineld is searching for, and if you don't ask the other, they should know. And if you don't know then you can just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 am

Axineld lands gracefully on the balcony of his loft. He went inside, sat on a chair, and dropped his head into his hands. "This is going to be tougher than I thought. Not just finding the guy, but defeating him is going to be another thing." he layed back on his chair and looked at the ceiling of his loft. "Where do I look next? Find any more leads Dyanor?" He waits for the wind to pick up but nothing happens. He takes a look in his book for some answers but nothing pops out at him. "God, where is this guy, if he even exists. You know maybe Dylan is having better luck back home. I should give him a call." he pulls out his phone and dials the number of his Vice-President.

Ooc: This phone call is taking place just before the group escapes from the starbucks.

Back in America Dylan is watching through binoculars at a Stsrbucks that is the center or today's chaos when his phone rings, "Hello, oh hey boss, whats going on?" Axineld fills in Dylan with what just happened at the temple and says that he is going to be out of the country a little bit longer. Then he goes on to give him his next set of orders.

"I want you to confront them, bring them to company headquarters and tell them what we know. Trust me, there is a reason to my maddness. Oh, and make sure you don't attack them, that is the most important detail."

"Yes sir, I would never dream of going against your orders." he notices Mia orderingbthe others around and prepare a spell, "Well isn't she just a naturak born leader, I always liked that about her. Artus, go follow them, I will end up in the same place as you, don't worry." Dylan goes back to all the information they had collected on Mia "This is going to be too much for. I definetly need to be there when they come out of the portal."

After he hung up the phone, Axineld went back to his book and skimmed the pages, "Come on there has to be something, " he stops on a page, "Huh, thats new. I will try that then. But it can wait tomorrow." Axineld goes into his room and goes to bed for the night. With his destination for tomorrow in mind.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Its the next morning and the sun is just begining to rise in Japan, but Axineld is already awake and leaving his loft. He is flying towards that exact same temple he had visited the day before. There was a spell that he needed to try.

Axineld landed in the very room where he fought the monks illusions. According to Dyanor, this spell would help him locate the monks true location. He needed to be prepared though, once he discovered the monks location there would be a tough battle being fought. Two real illusions masters pitted against each other, Axineld was practicaly giddy at the thought of it. "Well then, lets get this started. Vestigium Anima" to any normal person, nothing happened, but to Axinelds trained eyes colors filled the air. Two colors were mostly present in the area, a dark grey from Axinelds magic, and a light brown from the monk. All Axineld had to do was follow the dark brown aura to its host.

Axineld was flying in the air as fast as he could, so that he could not lose sight of the brown aura within his own gray aura. He had been flying for ours when the aura seemed to finally disapear and become a small cloud on the ground. Finally, Axineld had reached his destination. He landed in the middle of an open plain in the middle of China, sitting in the plain was a single monk. He turned to look at Axineld and said, "About time you reached here."

"Well, you were pretty hard to find. Now shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:52 pm

"Yes, lets." The monk said as he took his battle stance.

"Great," Axineld replied, "I'll start." Axineld holds up his hand high above his head and a green wind starts to blow towards his hand and forms an orb. Once the orb is about the size of a softball, Axineld throws it towards the monk.

The monk makes no move to dodge to orb of wind. Instead he pulls back his left arm and picks his left foot, forming what seemed like a crane position with just one arm up. He then stops down and juts out his hand, placing it right in front of the orb. The timing is perfect, once his arm is fully extended the orb would have made contact, but instead, it just vanished into nothing. The monk continued moving and made a fist with his right hand forcing it forward. Nothing comes from the fist, but the earth below the two shits, shooting up large spikes straight at Axineld.

Like the monk, Axineld made now move to dodge the attack. He masked his shock at the fact his attack just vanished, and held up his palm towards the spikes. They then split in two and went right around him. "Looks like this is going to be tougher than I thought" he muttered to himself, he hadn't even noticed that his opponent had vanished, and appeared behind him. Once Axineld noticed the presecence of his oppenent behind him, his eyes widened and he jumped into the air, just dodging a round house kick. Axineld looked down at the ground and pointed a finger at the monk, "Dragons head!" he shouted, as a force of air charged down at the monk. It appeared to make contact but instead it just dispersed into nothing again, with the monk standing under it looking up at Axineld. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but instead, blue flame comes shooting out right at Axineld. Axineld cannot even hide his shock at yet another attack dissapearing. He barely creates a wall of wind to disperse the flame into a shape similar to a five pointed star. What the heck is this guy?

Ooc: I feel sorry for who ever's farm this is that they are fighting on!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:58 pm

occ: Let me guess this whole fight scene here is not real but in Axi's head as an isslusion.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:06 am

Ooc: I wish, the monk is just that good! He has Void element magic, and the earth and fire were just illusions. So good, that even Axineld can't really figure it out, so good, that his magic is actually affecting them. So basically this monk can make real things from illusions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun   Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Axineld Sliptom in the Land of the Rising Sun
Page 1 of 1