Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losing the trail, then finding it again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Losing the trail, then finding it again. Empty
PostSubject: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Adrol, being bored and alone one morning, slithered down the trail to Shadowhue Forest, hoping for a little adventure. He raised his head to the sky and basked in the sunlight before he entered the darkness that was Shadowhue.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:39 pm

A small Pichu with three spikes on its left ear, watched the Serperior enter the forest from her vantage point in a tree. She grinned and followed him, swiftly hopping through the tree branches, always managing to keep him in sight.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:06 pm

A jolly looking Lickilicky strolled into the forest, searching for some berries to bake into his pastries. He was trying to invent a new creation and needed everything he could get.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Pepper froze in the tree and glanced back the way she came. Her keen senses had heard rustling as another pokemon entered the forest. She grinned as she realized it was Nameru and wondered if she could help him in any way.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 pm

(Natsume? XD)

Nameru trotted along, hearing a rustle in the leaves above him. "Oh thats you isnt it Notches!" He chuckled, looking upward
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm

[LOL i guessed the name.. idk where natsume came from. *goes to edit*]

The spiky eared pichu laughed and hopped along the branch until Nameru could see her. "Hello Nameru!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 pm

(XDD Lol its okay i hardly rp him //shot)
"What are you doing here this lovely morning?" He put a stubby hand into his leather bag that was slung around his large striped stomach, pulling out a loaf of bread. "A new recipe! Oran berry powder bread" the loaf looked normal other than the blue berry pieces sticking out of it. A white powder sprinkled the outside of the pastry. It let off a strong fruit aroma.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:51 pm

"Not much. Im just exploring..." she detected the fruity smell of the bread as Nameru brought it out.
"That smells good~" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Nameru smiled, holding out the loaf. "Here, have it! It's a new recipe and i want you to try it out/ I've loads more at the bakery" he smiled again, his rper groaning inwardly as she realized she had to do the topic for his bakery.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 pm

(LOL)
Pepper grinned and happily accepted the loaf of bread. "Thankyou Nameru!"
She bit into it and she savored the fruity taste. "Its amazing!!!" she laughed, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:25 pm

"Marvelous!" Nameru trilled cheerfully, doing a little jig like the animal crossing dudes do when their happy if you know what i mean. (lol best sentence evar ;D) "Care to help me collect some berries? You could come back to the bakery with me later. I need all the help i can get!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:27 pm

"Sure!" she grinned, leaping from the low branch and gently landing on the ground. "What type of berries are you looking for?"

[LOL Animal Crossing is amazing]
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:30 pm

(He** Yes XD Animal Crossing is worth cussing X'D)
"Any kind really. Certain flavors mix better with others though. Pecha and Oran go rather well for example" Nameru advised, shaking a tree and searching it for berries. (once again, animal crossing XDD)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:32 pm

(LOLYES)

"Okay!" she grinned, scampering off back up the tree to pick some of the Pecha berries she'd spotted earlier.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:43 am

(Holy frijoles I missed a ton of action!)
Adrol slithered up to the entrance of the forest, and dipped his head to the pokemon at it mouth. "Good day to you, fine pokemon. And how are you doing on this lovely day?" he asked in a most gentlemanly matter.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ah, pleased to see you this fine morning good sir" Nameru returned the polite expression with a jolly grin. "Care to help me look for berries?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm

"It would be an honor to assist a fellow gentleman such as yourself." Adrol grinned, deciding to leave his exploration for later. "My name is Adrol the serperior, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, kind sir." he said, bowing his head politely.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:17 pm

"Im Pepper!" grinned the spiky eared pichu as she hopped back down from the tree and dropped the Pecha berries at Nameru's feet. "But most people call me Notches."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

"I'm Nameru the baker" Nameru held out a hand and offered another piece of the bread that he had given Notches. "Please, take all you'd like!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:50 pm

"Ah, hello there! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance too, Pepper!" Adrol said politelly. He turned back to the baker, smelling the same delicious scent as he had when he was coming down the road. "Please don't mind if I do!" Adrol grinned as he took a loaf. "So this must have been the heavenly aroma that was wafting down the road as I made my way here." Adrol observed as he took a bite. "And it has such a lovely taste to match that aroma!" Adrol exclaimed as he thoroughly enjoyed the bread.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Pepper grinned then began to sort through the Pecha berries, eating the ones that were slightly bruised and saving the best for Nameru.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Adrol slithered over to a patch of Oran berries once he had finished the bread and began to pick only the best berries he could find, slowly forgetin what he had come to do in the first place and just letting go
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Nameru smiled warmly, doing some sort of baker looking walk(XDD) over to a bush. "Ah! Sitrus berries! Wonderous Sitrus berries!" the bush was bare. Getting down on the ground on his hands and knees (More like belly) he rummaged beneath the bush. He retrieved his hand from the depths of the plant, three perfect, yellow, pear-shaped berries in its palm.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:44 pm

"Are there anymore down there?" asked Pepper, "I could easily try and get them..."\
The pichu scampered over to the bush to double check it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing the trail, then finding it again.   Losing the trail, then finding it again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing the trail, then finding it again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: