Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece RP!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Tyron was looking out to see as he steared the ship, "Well same old same old," he said to himself. He had just joined the crew two days ago and had already settled in pretty well. The other two were nice and already like family to him.

"NNNNNOOOOO! Not again!!" shouted Kevin from inside of the ships kitchen, he was busy making lunch and he must slightly overcooked somebodys food again. Tyron had already learned that to Kevin, everything he made had to be precise, even though his food always tasted amazing. Tyron searched his head for the map of the region of sea they were in, he had figured another day's sailing and they would be at Blue Leaf Island, and after that about another week till they would get to the next island. "Who knows, we may even find a new crew member at the island," he thought to himself.

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 pm

" Kevin will you stop burning food already just cook it right the first time!" Garret snapped at another one of Kevin's nick picks costed them more food. He himself was on the ship deck swinging a heavy loaded weigh bench bar to train his swordsman ship. He looked at his shirt that was wet with sweat. He cussed at his own lack of strength and kept practicing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Rose was in a Tavern looking out into the sea. I only i could escape this pathetic Island. Then I could have a real adventure. she thought. Just as she had finished the thought she saw a boat coming into view. "Huh? That was convenient." she said to herself as she walked out the door and into the Streets.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Ooc: You must have some kick a** eyesight if you can see us when we are a day out! It doesnt matter though i just felt like saying.

"You know what!" Kevin storms out of the kitchen with two plates of food, "You guys want over cooked food thats fine with me!" He places one plate on the ledge of the boat near Garret and the other right in front of Tyron. He then storms back into the kitchen to start prepairing for dinner.

Tyron stops steering and looks at the seemingly perfect food, "How is this over cooked!?" he takes a bite of the food and shouted, "SERIOUSLY! HOW IS THIS OVER COOKED!?!? ITS DELICOUS!!!! What do you think Garret?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Garret looked at Kevin to make sure he wasn't listening." Was there any doubt if he was bad a cook he wouldn't be here but don't tell him that or he'll give us under cooked meals next." Garret put down his weighs and looked up at the crows nest." I'm gonna take a nap." He told Tyron and climbed up to the crows nest beating his personal record time. HE sat and almost instantly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 am

Tyron replied before Garret went up to the crow's nest, "Nah he wouldn't do that, he is built too much on perfection. Okay, enjoy your rest." he finished as Garret went up to the crows nest. Tyron put the steering wheel and rutter in lock and sat on the ledge in front of the two as he ate his lunch. As he ate he took in the smell of the place he called home. Tyron didn't understand how some people could get sea sick, he didnt understand how people don't get sick on land. He continued on with these thoughts for a little longer.

While in the kitchen Kevin was sharpening his cooking tools. "They just don't understand, food needs to be perfect." he walked over to the pantry and looked at the food they had remaining, "Now, what to make for dinner."

-- The next morning --

The crew had just arrived at Blue Leaf Island and Tyron was leaning on the front of the ship and looked at the docks. "So who's going to do what? If no one minds I will guard the ship." he shouted at the other two crew members.
Kevin walks up to next to him with a list in his hand, "Fine by me, I have some shopping to do. You want me to get anything in specific?" he asked while scanning the heat signature of the island, "and what about you Garret?" he turned around and looked up at their captian.
"You now if you could find any books on the Grand Line that would be great. And if they aren't on your list already, buy a few bundles of the blue leaves that this island gets its name for. They apparently go good with tea, they can be found in basically any market on the island."

"Alright sure thing," Kevin said as he went back to scanning the docks.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:57 am

Garret walked to the edge of the boat." Thanks Tyron I owe you one." HE said apsent mindedly and jumped off the side landing on the ground he started walking not even responding to Kevin he felt a strange taste in the air. HE didn't know how to explain it it was just there. " Maybe some drinking will help?" HE walked to the tavern in town and ordered a hard drink and immeditaly a group of young pirates walked over thinking he had lots of money and Garret crushed them in an instant and walked back out of the tavern no longer in the mood. HE sighed and just walked aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:43 pm

"Heh, well he sure knows how to have a good time," said Tyron, "enjoy your shopping, I am going to take a nap." He went towards the back of the ship and the hammock that he had set up the day before.

"Okay, I should be back in about an hour or so," Kevin walked off the the ship taking the ramp where they had set up it up.

--Down at the markets 50 minutes later--

"Well than, what do we chose?" Kevin was talking to himself while he scanned the some of the food for the best produce. He already had collected a majority of the things that he had on the list, all that was left was the blue leaves. some fruit, and a couple of new knives that he had been wanting. "Hey there he is!!" a shout came from the distance, Kevin looked up and saw the mob of shop owners that formed. APparently they didn't like the fact that he had yet to pay for anything that he had collected. "Oh, please, come back when you are actually a threat." he went back to scanning the fruits, he started to grab the ones that looked the most pleasing to him."Yes sir thats him! He stole produce from all of us! and I saw him getting off a ship that had what looked like a pirate flag!" Kevin looked up again and saw a small group of marines with the mob. "Well then, I think thats a threat." he went off running without paying for the fruit. He still needed to pick up a few more things. "HEY WAIT!" the marines and mob began to chase after him, the mob had just gained he the membership of the fruit stand owner.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:34 am

Rose was now close to the ship she saw looking atvit at the dock she saw that it was amazing. "It's beautiful ship." she said to herself as she started climbing up the rope that made the ship stay in place. She sneaked around the deck and looked around for anyone that could be on the ship.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:58 am

Garret saw the commotion and Kevin at the front running. Garret raised his hand up showing Kevin he was there he keeled back the bottle he had from the tavern and drew his sword." Well maybe these useless sea police can fight!" Garret let the bottle slip from his mouth and crack open on impact with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Kevin saw Garret and realized this was his chance to finish his shopping. He hoped on top of a stall roof and went over Garrets head, "Have fun Captain, I will see you back at the ship!" Kevin then went on to get the rest of the items on his list.

--On the Ship--

Garret is fast asleep on the hammock that he has set up on the ship. He didn't even notice that somebody had climbed aboard. If he did, that person most likely would have been trown overboard.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 pm

" Yeah fun!" Garret ran into the fray slashing and punching kicking and deflecting he fought for about twenty minutes before he had finished everyone off. " Man now I'm bored again." HE pouted on top of the knocked out oppents. He jumped off and started walking back towards the ship. " Never any fun anymore." He grumbled as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 am

Rose was looking through the ships supply food. Taking out an applke she took a swift bite, "i love apples." she whispered. Slowly she went back out onto the Deck and saw someone comming on to the ship. In a quiet panic she hid in an empty barral.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Tyron didn't notice Rose hide in the barrel, but he did notice the person coming onto the ship. He jolted up with his metal knuckles at the ready. "Whos there!?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 pm

garret had made good time getting back to the ship." Its your caption!" HE shouted up too his crew." and he's in a bad mood." garret didn't like this island much nothing to do. HE jumped up on board and headed straight for the crows nest.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Ooc: I have a caption?

"Oh, hey captain. How did you enjoy the island?" he went back to laying down on the hammock, "Hey did you see Kevin when you were out there?"

--Back on the island--

Kevin was able to finally get the last thing on his list. And luckily the mob had stopped following him, looks like Garret had some fun he thought. "Well time to head back to the ship," he heads in the location of the docks so that the crew can finally set off."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:11 pm

occ: I hate spelling Mad
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Captain? What kind of ship is this?! Rose thought.She pressed her ear closer to the barrals wood to listen.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Garret stopped on the ladder at Tyron question " Once he acutaly got me an okay fight but nothing good happened. I kinda have a bad feeling about here could we set out A.S.A.P. ? " Garret asked the navigator.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 am

"HERE!" Kevin shouted as he walked onto the ship with a giant bag of food supplies. "Lets go onto the next island!!" he puts down the bag and folds up the ramp they set up. He then goes into the kitchen to stock up the pantry with the food and supplies he collected.

Tyron gets up off of his hammock, "Well then lets go," he unfolds the main mast and starts to pull the ship out of the dock, "NEXT STOP! QUEEN BEE ISLAND!!!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am

" Good SET THE SAILS!" Garret jumped off the ladder and landed next to Tyron." Oh nevermind you already did that." Garret moved to the head of the ship drew his sword pointing forward across the great blue sea." ON WARDS CREW TOO OUR NEXT ADVENTURE!" He raised a fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:26 am

Ooc: That was kinda of something that is overdone but we will role with it Mr. Caption XD

"Yup, but this stop will have to be a bit longer. The islands regulations require that all ships be docked for at least a day before they get the chance to leave." Tyron said, refrencing a book that he had read when he was a kid.

Kevin had just restocked the kitchen and walked out onto the deck. He didn't need to start dinner till later so he would rest till then. He walked over to the edge of the ship and used his devil fruit abilities to be able to see right through the water at all of the fish below them. That was one thing he forgot to pick up at Blue Leaf Island, fish. Oh well, he thought, I can get some while we are here at sea. He then takes a look at the ship through heat vision and spots one extra heat signature on the ship. "Hey guys, I think we picked up a stowaway." he walked up to the barrel and looked at it.

"Huh?" Tyron locked the steering wheel in place and went up to the barrel as well.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:31 am

Garret turned around and looked at the barrel. " No stowaway stays." He shouted and kicked the barrel off the ship. " Take that! Worthless bottom feeder!" Garret shook his fist angrily as the barrel floated a few feet away in the water.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 am

Rose poked her head out of the barral, " You stupid idiots!! Ohh, fish." she said jumpig into the ocean. Getting the water was no problem but it was getting the fish and looking for sharks. Luckly she had an empty bag at hand. She saw a small school of fish and swam at them as fast as she could. Zigzaging through the water she had caught most of the fish and headed for the surface.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 am

Kevin looks over the ships edge, "Well she can swim well. What do you guys think? keep her as a crew mate? or take to the next island and sell her as a slave?"

Tyron shrugged, "I am the newest, so I will let Garret chose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Piece RP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   One Piece RP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece RP!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next