Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardiff - Millennium Centre

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Cardiff - Millennium Centre Empty
PostSubject: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Hæwen lightly touched down on the pier in Cardiff bay. It was the dead of night and Lauren hopped off, dressed in black and hidden in the darkness.
"þancian." she whispered, before Hæwen flew off, dissapearing into the clouds. From the ground, she looked like a star with an odd blue tint.

Lauren wandered along the pier and towards the Millenium Centre. Instead of going towards the building though, she sat down on the pavement and stared at the water tower. Using her illusionary powers, she made it look as though the pavement where she sat was empty as she lost herself in her thoughts.

water tower and millenium centre at night

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Henry glided just a top the water as he slipped a little higher as he approached the bay fast. He say the girl and the ground was nonexstict around her. Henry flew a little in land and reverted his wings back to his dragon ring. HE looked at the girl in the dead of night he couldn't make her out but he felt like he had seen her. Regardless he followed her line of sight to the water tower." It looks good I prefer a less lighted place I like to make my own light." Henry sat on the pavemented park of the dock right after the board walk and made a tiny fire next to him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Lauren turned her gaze away from the water tower as she noticed the small flickering of flames near the pier. She stayed where she was, keeping up the illusion, but she was curious about who, or what was causing it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Henry put his hand on the top of the fire and guided it as it moved threw the air curling and twisting riasing in the air and breaking into tiny flames that surrounded Henry and lit up his entire body. " Hello." Henry said just loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Lauren got to her feet and dropped the illusion that was hiding her. She stealthily walked back towards the pier, the black of her clothes still hiding her for the most part.
She stood in the shadows on the steps that lead down to the pier.
"Hello...." she replied, flicking her tail that just poked out from underneath her long, dark blue, almost black, trench coat.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Henry cooled down the fires and hid himself slightly. " What are you doing out all alone on the docks this late?" Henry stayed a distance away to assure her Henry wasn't there to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:53 pm

"Cardiff is my home. And I always find the water tower relaxing to watch, especially when there's no one else here." she replied quietly from the shadows. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

" Sorry to intrude here I was just flying by and my wings got tired so I stopped to rest. " Henry said in an apolgetic tone but one that also seem to even them out like they were both unright here so Henry had no disadvantage in being in her home town. " But now thats not all I'm doing here either I must admit." Henry gave her the opening for the question.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:07 pm

"Well then. What are you doing here?" she asked, not letting her guard down. Lauren always found it harder to open up to those of the male gender, even if they had magic.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:32 pm

" Well for one I am waiting for a certain man to catch up to me a little bit I can't let him fall too far behind but I also have to make my way to a meeting." Henry didn't give up too much as he could see by her body languege and her way of talking she was being secretive so if he head back a little bit then she would be pressed to know more.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:35 pm

"Who are you?" she asked. She was extremely cautious about this guy. He seemed to be involved in important matters though, and she wasn't about to poke her nose into someone else's business.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

" My name is Henry." He responded and fixed his tie as it had been undone a tiny bit. Henry waited to see if she remembered him from the roof top battle he wouldn't have appeared evil there at least not when she was there.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Lauren in fact did recognize him from the rooftop battle. She had only seen him briefly, but she had a photographic memory. She decided not to mention this though.
"Have you ever been to Cardiff before?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

" No I haven't I wouldn't know the first thing about this city." Henry chatted along like he was talking about the weather or something trivial. But he had seen for just a moment the reconension in her eyes that she knew him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

"Welcome to Cardiff then!" she grinned, trying to be cheerful. She cast a glance back at the water tower and the millennium center before wondering where the conversation would go next.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:16 pm

" Thank you." Henry looked quickly up he thought he had seen movement in the sky like Gail's spawning. " I might stay here for the night is there a hotel or something I could stay in?" Henry asked
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:25 pm

"You can fly right? You couldn't have got here any other way. If you follow the edge of the bay for a while, you'll find The St Davids Hotel."
She motioned to her right, Henry's left to show which way he should go.
"You cant miss it if you follow the water, Its pretty much right on the waterfront. I'd advise you to fly low though."
She sat down on the steps, wondering whether he would follow her directions or not.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm

" Well you see my flight isn't quite controlled. " He had only been able to fly so far cause the normal ocean air was so cold the hot air had moved freely but here was much more warm and he would have to pump out more magic. " Perhaps I can just rest up here till sun rises?" Henry asked .
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

"Where?" she asked, "Surely you don't intend on just curling up on the pier."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Well I have a lot of friends in a lot of places so I can get some lodging but I can't possibly get anywhere comfortable by sun rise so why not just sit here?" Henry walked to the edge of the dock and hung his feet over. " The moons wonderful." He commented looking up at a cresent moon. " I never liked a full moon cresent always looked best. " He said mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Lauren sighed, ignoring his comments about the moon. "If you want I could walk you around the long way. It would mean going through lit streets though."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

" Thank you." Henry stood back up and was irrated at his steel leg he had made back at the roof top he looked to Lauren " Sorry this will just take a second. " Henry pulled up his pant's leg up to his knee to show a pack work of steel patched onto a hole in Henry's leg he placed his hand on the steel and it slid right off and he laid it on the pier. He moved his hand back to his skin and it grew over the hole in the leg muscle and all reformed making his leg back to perfect condtion. He stomped it quickly testing it out and looked back up at her." Thank you again I am ready to go."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Lauren nodded and lead Henry back up the steps and across the Roald Dahl Plass until she reached the road. "What happened to you leg?" she asked as she lead him left, down the almost empty street.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Henry wondered if he should bring up the battle then decided the truth was best." At that rooftop the girl with light powers used a strong attack that my dragon Doa couldn't block fully." Doa hissed in his ears as he explained. If you had dodged I wouldn't have died! Henry was slightly annoyed at Doa's intrudion then added." But I should have dodged I was careless. "
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 pm

"Oh." she replied simply. This had confirmed that he was the same guy from the rooftop battle.
"What actually caused that battle?" she asked, curious as to its circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff - Millennium Centre   Cardiff - Millennium Centre Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardiff - Millennium Centre
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: