Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fukkerita Mountain Trails

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Natsumi walked along a fairly flat trail leading through the mountain range, hoping to reach a small town on the other side that was plagued by demons. Even though it was dangerous to go alone, she bravely marched forward, unafraid of the dangers and challenges that lied ahead of her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 am

Cherï fell bqckwards as the apple hit her squarly on her forehead. She sat back up, a bruise now on her head."Ya big klutz! Look at what ya did now!"She began to rub her head.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 am

"Relax that's nothing to worry about." Aiyame said. She looked at her bndage covered arm. She didn't hurt it or anything she just doesn't want anyone to see her arm. Her body was normal but her arm looked like a Dragon's Claw.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:01 am

Natsumi continued to dig around in her bag, looking for something. It was an item that would be handy in the future, and she wanted to make sure she had it.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Cheri growled."What do you mean nothing? Do ypu kot see my head!" At that moment, she threw the apple back at Aiyame.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 am

Aiyame caught the apple with her bandaged hand and took a bite out of it. "I thought you would have been hungery but I gues not." she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Natsumi sighed as she finished rooting around in her bag, having found what she had been looking for. Feeling a tiny bit hungry herself, she loaded an arrow into her bow and aimed for a large apple at the very top of the tree. She released the arrow, which cut right through the stem of the apple with almost unreal accuracy. She caught the apple as it fell and split it into four parts using the tip of another arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fukkerita Mountain Trails    The Fukkerita Mountain Trails - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fukkerita Mountain Trails
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2