Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RiverSide(South)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Teilu padded through the undergrowth, sniffing cautiously. She really wasn't in the mood to be attacked by another wolf for stepping in it's territory. She relaxed as she scented nothing but cool fresh water and pushed through the brush curiously. A wide river slithered through the wooded region, its sparkling surface mesmorizing Teilu. She plunged into the water, the cooling ripples feeling good against her warm pelt. She clawed her way up the other bank, sniffing around. She was extremely happy to find that no other wolf inhabited this area. She tilted her head and let out a howl.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:18 am

Kuro was pacing himself beside the riverbanks, enjoying a little trot, when he heard a howl. Kuro knew that it was a fellow wolf's howl, and he wonderd who it could be and if they were friendly. He happily padded along, nearing where he had heard the howl.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:20 am

Hearinf the crunching of pawsteps on brittle grass, Teilu turned to see the new comer. "Who goes there? This is my territory. I will be marking it any second. Don't you know what a howl means?" she said the last bit a bit more irritably, her weary paws putting fury into her mind.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 am

Kuro immediately stopped dead in his tracks. He wasn't expecting the harshness.
"I'm really sorry, I guess I just wandered down the stream a little too far and ended up here. I wasn't going to take your territory, honest!" his voice was filled with deep sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 am

Teilu paused for a bit. "Well. I suppose its okay. I haven't marked the borders yet. It makes sense that you wouldn't know you had wandered in" her voice grew more gentle as she sat down, her russet colored fur brushing against the stones near the riverbank.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 am

Kuro smiled apolegeticly. "To tell you the truth, I just arrived here and I don't know what I'm doing. This place is all pretty new to me."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 am

"Same here" Teilu confessed. "Why don't you and I help eachother out, just for the time being. We'll work until we know what to do then we can go our separate ways."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:47 am

"Alright, that would be nice!" Kuro said, a little less nervously. "My name is Kuro, by the way." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:51 am

"Teilu" she smiled a slightly less nervous smile, shaking the river water out of hre fur one last time. "Well what first?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"Hmm..." he cocked his head shyly to the right. "I'm not sure, really. I guess we could scout the rest of the area." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Teilu nodded her reddish furred head. "Yes that sounds best. I will head that way and you head that way. We'll make a loop and meet each other at the end."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 am

"Okay!" he nodded vigorously, then trotted off in the same happy way that he had come.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:53 am

Teilu trotted off with a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach. It felt warm and jubilant. Not caring to linger on this, she brushed it off, enjoying the warmth of it and nosing around niches and waterfalls
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Kuro kept trotting along, making sure to take not of everything he saw. He made sure to keep a close eye out for animal dens, because that ment food.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

With an approving grunt, Teilu continued onward. This territory was rich and lush and would make an excellent place to live. She began thinking wistful thoughts of starting a pack. She soon chided herself. To have a pack you need a mate first, Teilu! And i don't expect to have one anytime soon. she added to her thoughts with a sad sigh, prodding another bush to be sure it wasn't home to an owl or something dangerous
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 am

Kuro looked around. He thought of owls and the trouble they could cause, but he didn't care. Kuro was actually fond of owls.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 am

(PFFFFT LMFAO Obviously he isnt Simon Cowell)

Teilu ran smack into Kuro. "Ah! Well it looks like we found eachother" she laughed
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 am

(No, no he ish not. Nor is he a mouse. Or a shrew, for that matter XD)

"I guess we did!" he laughed. "I guess it was a giant loop all around!" he looked around again. "I didn't see any snake dens or anything, so it looks pretty safe around thattaway."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 am

"Yes same here. A few rabbit holes. They smelled strongly of rabbit so we should eat fine. This is a marvelous place to live. I'm going to mark the borders. Care to help?" She was talking over her shoulder, trotting back towards the land near the river.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 pm

"Sure, no problem" Kuro responded. He headed in the opposite direction, happy that he could be a help to the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:58 am

A smile played on the Wolf's face, although she was unsure of why. She shrugged, marking a bush and continuing on. She let out a howl to send other wolves away, warning that this was her territory.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Kuro finished his side of the territory and trotted back over to where he had originally started from. He gazed up at the puffy whit clouds that hung in the sky and yawned a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:30 am

Padding up, Teilu nodded respectfully. "I imagine we should find a place to rest eh?" She inclined her head a bit in inquiry
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 pm

"I suppose so" Kuro laughed, realizing how exhausted he actually was. He was tempted to just fall ove where he was standing, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

"Cmon then you!" Teilu nudged the wolf playfully, turning tail and dashing towards a hollow she had found beneath the roots of a tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RiverSide(South) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverSide(South)   RiverSide(South) Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverSide(South)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next