Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chisurre Wolves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

The Chisurre Wolves Empty
PostSubject: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 am

Tobi strolled along the borders of the elk hunting grounds, he was hungry. An elk would be easy to take down in a pack, but succesfully killing one on your own is impossible. You could possibly end up wih a serious injury, maybe even death. Tobi wasn't stupid enough to go off huntin elk on his own and instead, scouted along the edge of the river where food was said to run well. She stared into the water, the rapid flow seemed dangerous, but he was strong and decided to hunt here anyway. He waited for the reflecion of a scale or leap of a fish to strike.

In the mean time, Silver had been marking her territory in the Central part of the Forest. She didn't want any intruders and made the smell strong and clear to leave a good message,"Stay away!"
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:19 am

Amaterasu marked her territory. She made sure her message was as clear as day, as if to say, "DON'T YOU COME HERE OR I WILL MAIM YOU, FOOL!"
She then made off to the hunting grounds. She felt like she was in the mood for elk.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 am

Tobias watched as the female trudged past him, followed by the strongest scent his nose has ever scented. She seemed to not notice him, and he decided to continue with the hunt, alloWing his stomah to make the decision for him. Suddenly, the glint of a fish gave away its position, and he immediately snagged it in his claws. The splash was small, yet very much audible to one with a keen sense of hearing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:36 am

Ammy hunched down into the bushes and waited for a smaller elk to appear. "It's about time for the young elk to come outside" she thought slyly to herself.
Just then, a small elk hobbled away from the herd, nearing the treelike where Ammy had perched herself. "Just a little farther..." she thought. Then, she took it down, she sunk he teeth into it's neck and it was all over. She quickly ran to a place near the river, where another wolf was fishing, to avoid being stampeded. She had been harshly kicked a few times, but it was all worth it because she had ended up getting an even bigger elk than she had expected.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 am

Tobi had heard all the commotion and turned around to see that the she-wolf had managed to take down a calf. Not without a few kicks to her body. Even with this evidence, he still wouldn't jeapordize his life for a small elk. By the time she had gotten back, he had already finished his nice pile of fish, but he was still hungry. He sniffed at thecarcass, still looking nice and juicy. Tobias could sometimes be gluttunous, but he didn't want to go around on a half-filled stomach, and if he got his share of the meat, there would hardly be any left for the she. But he didn't care, it was his life or hers, and with a step closer he shoved Ammy aside.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 am

Ammy curled her nose at the he-wolf. "And just WHAT was that for?!" Ammy hissed. Normally, she would have been pretty laid back about the ordeal, but not today. There were three times at which you never, EVER bug Ammy:
1. When she's extremely tired.
2. When she's already mad.
3. (and most importantly) When she's hungry.
And she was very hungry. AND very tired, not to mention injured.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 am

"This is my meat now! Back off!" He growled, baring his teeth and snarling at Ammy.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 am

Ammy almost exploded. "YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!?" She stopped, regaining her normal composure and acting more like herself again. " That's ok. You can take that one. I really don't need all that's there anyway." She shrugged, then trotted back to her hiding place, hoping for another stroke of luck. Normally, she would have fought to the death to it if she had to, but she decided taking down another yearling was much easier than fighting a wolf. Then, she thought of something else. She padded quietly to a nearby hole and found a family of rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:10 am

Tobi pierced the skin and began to gobble up the meat. He was hoping to have found a wolf with a little more fight in her, but didn't mind, she was barely a threat to him in her condition. After he picked the meat off the bones, he broke off a bone that made up the young elk's rib cage and began to gnaw on it, laying down after the good meal.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 am

Ammy was still a little aggravated that her meal had been taken, but she was smart enough to know it was nearly impossible to fight another of her own kind in her condition. And she was more of a fan of rabbit flesh, anyway. She finished and was about to roll over and relax, when she smelled something. She had smelt it earlier, as well, but now it was much stronger. It was the smell of humans. And fire. Lots and lots fire.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 am

Tobi had gone to sleep at the spot, the bone still in his mouth. Suddenly, he perked his ears up and flared his nostrils, the nasty fumes of burning materials too strong for uis nose. He stood up, dropping the bone to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 am

Ammy crouched low and snarled demonically. Humans and fire. Although she was very tolerant of humans, smelling them and fire together was enough to fray her last nerve again. Her ears were laid back and her whole body language consisted of pure fury.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 am

Simply by watching the other wolf's reaction, Tobi knew that nothing good was going to come out of this. He watched in the distance as a light flickered in the distwnce. He couldn't tell how big it was, as it was too far away.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 am

The small light quickly grew so big that flames could be seen directly. Human voices could also be heard clearly. "They're burning the forest!" she snarled evilly. She remembered how her whole family had been destroyed by a forest fire.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 am

"The forest..?" He ehoed, sounding rather foolish. But this other wolf seemed to be pretty determined to help save the forest, and he decided to go along. She seemed to be a pretty cool wolf to hang around. He walked towards the forest then suddenly shot like a bullet across the elk lands, still heading in the same direction.
Silver rose from her hole of a den when she caught a whiff of somrthing. The smell of burning wood was overwhelming, and what seemed to be burning was the East Coast. She too dashed over to the source of the commotion, fearing that if this wasn't stopped, then her home would be nothing but cinders and ashes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 am

Ammy was now sprinting into the dead center of the commotion. The red on her coat seemed to be burning along with the fire. She blazed through, sensing that a few other wolves followed, one of them being the other wolf from the river. She then stopped suddenly and crouched into a low position to avoid inhaling any more smoke. Too much of this and I'll suffocate." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:00 am

Tobi compltely ignored safety and went head-on into battle. He bowled over one of the humans that were throwing he fire bottles. He gave him a good slash on the face before letting him go and watching him run aaway in fear. He began to think of how to put out the fire when suddenly, he was hit by a stick.
Silver heroicly leaped at the other human, and began to battle it out with them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 am

Ammy heard a "thud" as one of the other wolves was hit. She jumped up, and saw that another wolf had already jumped to the rescue. Then, she had an idea. If there were humans, there had to be a human camp. She even smelled it nearby. " Surely there must be something to carry water with there!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

"i'll hold them off here!" Tobi shouted, snarling at another human.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:34 pm

A pair of white ears twichted in the forest. The white wolf turned to see a black wolf be hind her. One would think that they would get into a fight but the did not these two wolves were siblings. "What is it Nee-chan?"thw black wolf asked. "I think there's a problem." The black wolf sniffed the air, "There's a fire and also humans." he explained. "Let's get going." the white she-wolf said while running the black wolf followed her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Nightspirit was randomly somewhere, hiding underneath a bush, away from the humans. She was too young to know exactly what was going on, but she was smart enough to know that humans were dangerous.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Ammy raced in the direction of the human camp. She closed in, then realized there were still a few humans in the camp.
"I'll probably need help with this." she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm

The black and whiye wolves Raced to the human's camp. "Nee-chan should we be doing this?" the black one asked. "We can't let them kill the Forest Nii-sama." the white one said. At the corner of her eye she saw another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Teilu's ears were pinned back, her eyes narrowed against the smoke. The humans must be stopped, no matter what.

Kyro whimpered helplessly, clinging onto a rather low tree branch that he had managed to climb up to.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Nightspirit heard a soft crackling sound and dashed out from underneath her bush in surprise. She yelped loudly when she realised she had just escaped being burnt to death. She ran, terrifued, across the forest, not knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chisurre Wolves   The Chisurre Wolves Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chisurre Wolves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next