Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving at Axew Gray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Arriving at Axew Gray Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at Axew Gray   Arriving at Axew Gray EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:44 am

Damon walked down the hall and took out his keys when he came to a door that said in bold silver letters: AXEW GRAY DORM. He unlocked the door and walked in. There were some boys, casually settling down. The Caucasian youth slowly found his luggage, hefted it to a vacant bed, and unpacked. He settled down on the top bed, with Shadow jumping down and landing as an Axew after looking at a poster. "Axew!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Axew Gray   Arriving at Axew Gray EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 am

Nick pulled out his key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He walked in and immediately went off to find his luggage. He and Farra found an empty bed and placed his stuff on it. He noticed the Zorua turn into an Axew, and recognized the boy with him. That's...Damon, right? he thought to himself. He walked over to Damon and smiled. "Hi! I'm Nick. Who are you?" he asked. Farra walked over to the Zorua/Axew and said "E vee ee! Vee e e vee?(Hiya! I'm Farra, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Axew Gray   Arriving at Axew Gray EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 am

Damon was laying on the bed, thinking about tomorrow's classes when he heard a voice on the ground. He turned, then looked down at a boy. Nick, was it? he thought, trying to remember who he was. He was confirmed as Nick introduced himself. Shadow trotted to the Eevee. "Axew! Ax! (Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Shadow.)" he said, rather cheerfully. "Oh. Hi." Damon greeted plainly. "I'm Damon, and...well, that's Shadow." the black-haired youth turned back around on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Axew Gray   Arriving at Axew Gray EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:25 am

"Nice to meet you." Nick said cheerfully. He looked up towards him and tried to think of a way to keep up the conversation. "So, where are you from?" he asked. Farra tilted her head in confusion of an axew being named shadow, but then noticed the tail on him. "E! Ee vee e! Vee e ee vee?(Oh! I think I understand now. What's up with him?" she asked, looking at Damon and noticing his bland responses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Axew Gray   Arriving at Axew Gray Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Axew Gray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps :: Pokemon Academy RP-
Jump to: