Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dixie the Stoutland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dixie

Dixie the Stoutland Empty
PostSubject: Dixie the Stoutland   Dixie the Stoutland EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Name: Dixie
Team Name: Team Vehement
Species: Stoutland
Pokedex Number: 508
Ability: Scrappy
Level: 70
Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Last Resort

History:
You find a diary inside of a cave close to the town. It looks extremely old, as if it's stood the bowels of time. You begin to read it and notice that newer scribbles in the margin are written around some of the entries.

Journal Entry 001:

Today I just bought you to keep a log! I joined a guild today with Grandma's help! It's going to be so fun; I'm going with another rookie to Pecha Forest tomorrow to find a few pecha berries to help the guild! Doesn't it sound exciting?

I was a Lillipup all these years ago. Oh, how naive I used to be. Pecha berries... It did assist in getting me closer and closer to rescue material.

You flip a few pages, not seeing anything of interest. You then see more margin writing.

Journal Entry 009

I got my first rescue mission today! I went with a more experienced guild member; his name is Abomasnow! His son got lost, so I went to help find him! We went through the forest and into this clearing! Inside, the little frightened kiddy was so happy to see us! The two used a badge to go back home, while I stayed for a little bit. It was so pretty! But then there was this mean Cryogonal who attacked me while I was watching the rainbows glistening off all of the icicles! But I beat him! And it turned out that he was an outlaw! So I completed two missions!

I can't help but to smile every time I read this. It was really what started my exploration career.

You notice that there are a large amount of pages without writing. It's mildly interesting.

Journal Entry 068

Today, I underwent an extremely difficult mission. I was paired with three others. Jynx, Mawile, and Stunky went with me. We were rescuing someone off Mount Frostmeer. Well, we made it, but it turned out that our Pokemon in need of rescue was no where to be found. It was a trap; a group of outlaws lured us there to attack us. Weavile and Sneasel are vicious creatures... But anyways, we fought super hard. Enough to have caused me to evolve into Herdier! That's right, I evolved! We even took in their leader after we beat them! I got so much praise...

This was the day I evolved for the first time. I didn't know it at the time, but we didn't bust because of Jynx and myself. Stunky and Mawile had been taken captive, but I didn't want anyone to know that. We had to fight to get them back, and after becoming enraged, I evolved. It gave Jynx and myself the edge to keep them at bay.

The journal continues to stretch. You see a little bit more writing here and there, suggesting that Dixie grew up and matured. There was a lack of enthusiasm and something more like wisdom or pride. You notice writing that seems to signify adulthood.

Journal Entry 148

Your life is growing shorter and shorter, Journal. Soon, you will be placed on a shelf so I can read you as I age. Today, I underwent a solo mission, which caused me to evolve. I went to the depths of Shadowhue Forest to rescue my sister's pup. My niece had been taken there by ruffians to bribe my sister into giving them money. I put a stop to that. That fight made me realize how I need to be strong, especially for the one's I care for. My heart seemed to break as I saw my niece just sitting there, crying for food. I became ruthless; I saved that pup; I evolved.

There seems to be a large gap of time between this and the end of the book. You notice there is a lack of margin writing. By the end of the book, the Stoutland seems to be close to a senior citizen.

Journal Entry 200

Today is your last day, Journal, as well as mine. I have aged considerably and debated about throwing in the towel. As an elder, I decided against it. I have to press on and keep saving people. While I might not be what I used to be, I will tell you that I am extremely hardy. I am a Stoutland, nothing will stop me from helping people. Not even age. I enjoy writing in you journal, and in several years, I may read you again. Best of luck to both of us.

The journal ends, however you see a blank one sitting nearby. Perhaps she's not finished after all...
Other: Dixie is a bit elderly, however her wisdom and nature allow her to continue to push herself to rescue Pokemon. She is very fierce.

Laurel the Tsutarja

Last edited by Dixie on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dixie the Stoutland   Dixie the Stoutland EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:00 pm

your history is fine, except gor the fact that hardly anyone knows about meteor valley because of a starange power that protects it.
and even if youre just a solo team you still need a team name :3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Dixie the Stoutland   Dixie the Stoutland EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Alrighty! I changed the Meteor Valley part and added a team name.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dixie the Stoutland   Dixie the Stoutland EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Approved! :3
i'll add later when i add the two roserade chars me and cherry amde earlier XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dixie the Stoutland   Dixie the Stoutland EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixie the Stoutland   Dixie the Stoutland Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixie the Stoutland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Characters-
Jump to: