Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning the ways of Ice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Learning the ways of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Mai was laying on her on the floor in her Between form. Looking at her teacher with her green eyes shining with waunder. "What are we going to do today Elyisa? Can we try breathing Ice?" she asked in a chirpy voice. Mai began to wiggle with excitment.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Elysia smiled "We can try that a bit later Mai. But before any dragon can breath ice, they must awaken the ice inside of them."
"How do we do that Elysia?" asked Eowyn, who was sat next to Mai in her own inbetween form. She flicked her tail as she asked.
The long, white dragon got to her feet from the laying down position she had been in a second before. "You must concentrate and search your soul for the ice that lies within. The easiest way to do this, is to imagine yourself, freezing cold somewhere.. in the water... frozen in ice.. anything. If you do it right, you will feel a sudden chill, but afterwards, you will be able to feel the power of ice inside of you.
For some dragons, this takes days to happen, others only a few seconds. Be careful though, both of you, because one can easily lose control of an element they have just discovered and you could end up freezing half the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Mai nodded, "So it could something like in a land where there is nothing but snow and ice right?" she asked already closing herpale yellow eyes and pictureing the setting. She could see herself there walking through the frozen wast land. The wind was blowing gently but it felt cool. "This feels so nice." She said to herself feeling calm. Then she pictured herself in a blizzard fighting against the wind. Now Mai felt like she was frezzing and opened her eyes and saw that the room was covered in a layer of ice. "What happened?" she asked Elysia.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 pm

[Its not really a room. we're outside in the training clearing xDD]

"You froze half the training area." she chuckled. The Ice teacher concentrated for a second and tried to strengthen the sunlight. After a few moments the ice began to melt, slowly, but surely. "You did well to grasp your ice so quickly, but shh, because Eowyn still needs to discover hers."

Eowyn also closed her eyes. She imagined a forest.. icicles hanging from the trees and soft cold snow underfoot. As she breathed, her breath froze into tiny crystals before seeming to melt away. She imagined herself walking through the forest, snow occasionally slipping off of overhanging branches, which she just managed to dodge in time. She stopped walking as she felt a small snowflake touch her nose.
Outside of her imagination, she shivered slightly and opened her eyes. She had felt the cold chill take over her body, then disappear, but she had managed to stop it from freezing the training area as Mai had done.

Elysia looked at Eowyn with a questioning look, then the student smiled. "You felt the chill?"
The pale purple, cat-like creature nodded.
"Good work, both of you. Ive never known two DragonCats manage to find their ice as quickly as you two."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 pm

"Is that a good thing? Do all Dragons have a differnt perspective on their chossen Element? Sorry for frezzing the Training Area." Mai asked while blushing about freezing the Area. I hope I can controle my power. I'll do my best to purfect it! she thought with determination. "Can I try it again Eylsia?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:40 pm

"All DragonCats have a different way of finding the elements inside of them. But all DragonCats from our Kingdom have the elements of Light, Ice, Water, Air and Earth in them somewhere, just some choose not to look for them."
Elysia flicked her left ear. "I'll teach you both how to control the element before you try to use it again."

Eowyn nodded, wondering why she hadnt lost control, but Mai had. Then again, she had also started to learn the Earth element before now.. but her Teacher had been killed. There still wasnt a new one.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:47 pm

With a sad sigh Mia's ears folded back. Why did she lose controle? And when she pictured herself in the land of Snow and ice why would she picture a blizzard, did it have some sort of meaning to it? "Elysia? Do we have a inner world that contains our own element? and why are they so different? When I closed my eyes I was in a land of snow and ice. There was a gentle wind but then it trund into a blizzard. Why?" she asked her teacher. Mai turned into her cat form and layed down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm

"Most DragonCats have one element than they find easier to master.. and that particular element is more powerful than the rest, to that dragoncat." she paused to think for a few seconds, as Eowyn looked at her teacher curiously, "I think that Ice, may be the element that has binded itself to you, and the one that you will find most useful."

"What about me?" asked Eowyn.
"I think that you can master ice exceptionally well, Eowyn, but I dont think it is the element that you will find most useful."

The pale purple DragonCat nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

"Mind if i sit in?" a quiet voice murmured from the edge of the training area. "I'd like to see your teaching methods" Akarui was in his in between form, his necklace jangling slightly as he lay down
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Elysia nodded and dipped her head to the older teacher, "You are welcome to stay and observe." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Mai's head was full of so many questions she didn't know where to start. There was one question she knew she could ask, "What do you mean by 'Binding its self'?" she asked her teacher. her Pale blue eyes shinning, her grey-blue fur shimmered in the sun light.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 pm

"The elements are not just there as many think... they can be a part of us.. and are a part of the world around us. When a dragoncat is more powerful and skilled in one element than in other, we say that that element had 'binded.. or bound itself' to you." She blinked, "I am 'binded' to the ice element, because that is the element i excell in.. The on I found easiest to master out of the four."
The teacher stayed in her dragon form, because she liked this form best to teach in.

Eowyn listened carefully to both cats, her mind whirling.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:39 pm

"But what if you want to master an element that is not part of our land? Like the Lightning, or Fire Element? Can we learn any of them?" the young cat asked. She hoped that her teacher wouldn't get too upset about the questions she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

"I am bound to the Water element" Akarui chimed in, his battle scarred muzzle swinging around to look at the other cats. He tilted his head curiously at the young DragonCat's questions, wondering how Elysia would answer
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Elysia shrugged, "I honestly have no idea Mai. No one in the Heiwana kingdom has ever tried to master the elements of the Kurayami kingdom, because no one here has any knowledge of them."

Eowyn piped up, "But how do we know how to defend ourselves from them then?"

"We know some of what they can use their elements for, from when we've battled againsed them. For instance, alot of the Dragoncats that use Fire, tend to breath it from their mouths rather than just summon fire.. or set things alight by pointing at them. I dont know if any of that is actually possible though."
The Ice teacher flicked her fluffy tipped tail.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:01 pm

"But, why do we have to fight them? What did we ever do to make them like they are? Have you ever battled a Kurayami Dragon before Elysia?" she asked. Who knew we would also get a history lesson from an Element practice? Mai laughed at her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ive never battled a Kurayami before, no." she admitted, "But as for your first question, it was Zarnelda's decision to start a war with our kingdom, and all of her decendants have so far been war lovers... who love to sink their claws into other's flesh and scales. I like to think that maybe one day, they'll get a sensible leader and we can finally get the peace that the Heiwana Kingdom strives for."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm

"I don't believe that young miss Ryu is that cat. She seems just as vicious as the others" Akarui added in, digging into his memories to when the heir to the throne was announced. It was a nation wide announcement, and was almost a war. He shuddered at the memory then shook his head to clear it. "One day Kurayami will come to its senses" the water teacher said firmly
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

The sun was beggining to set but Mai still had questions, "What if we can't make peace with them? What then?"she asked starting to feel tierd. Mai let out a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

"If we cant make peace with them, then we are forever destined to sway on the verge of war." she replied, "Now its getting late, and you both look tired. I will teach you how to control the element tomorrow. Just dont attempt anything on your own until then."
She shifted her gaze to Eowyn who was lay down, looking half asleep. She got up with a start when she realised the Q and A session was over.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Akarui dipped his head, getting to his paws. "Don't forget that you have to practice the water element too" he reminded Eowyn with a glimmer of amusement in his eyes
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm

[Kanari does the water element spark XD]
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

(shh--- I forgot that they were different cats for a moment XD)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

[XDD You can start the lesson with her if you want to]
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

"Good-bye Elysia. See you tomorrow." Mai mewed getting up and shifting into her Between form and started to fly home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning the ways of Ice   Learning the ways of Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning the ways of Ice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: DragonCats Roleplay :: Heiwana Kingdom :: Element Training Area-
Jump to: