Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arty the archaeologist returns.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

arty the archaeologist returns. Empty
PostSubject: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:40 am

Arty walked over the familiar hill and laid his eyes on grassveil. the place had hardly changes, aside from a new building or two. he walked down into town and looked at all the unfamiliar faces. the town had changed more than arty originally thought. he made his way to town square, he put a hand on the crack he made in the pavement when he went head to head with a gravaler. he looked around, hoping that someone would recognize him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 am

A Grovyle ran past, chasing after two Wurmple, who seemed to be giggling and jeering. She caught up to them and had a few stern words with them, before sending them away, back to their parents. Retracing her steps, she almost ran into Arty. "Hello!" she grinned cheerily.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:47 am

"hello, my name is arty, though most people around here probably forgot it already. i don't know you, do you work at one of the new shops?" arty asked, thankful that he could talk with a citizen of grassvail.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

"No. I'm Kei's new apprentice." she smiled, motioning to the police station down the street with one of her two claws. "Who're you? .. Well.. I now know you're Arty.. but are you an explorer?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

" arty the archaeologist, that's what most people call me, i left the grassveil guild three years ago to find a lost civilization. turns out it was only one ruined town. but the history their was amazing. i hope my old room is still at the guild. it would be terrible if something happened to it. all of my resurch- sorry i was rambling." arty said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:00 am

"No its fine..." she replied, realising that she had been stood there listening intently whilst Arty described his life XD. "It was interesting.."
She shook her head, "Well.. im fairly new to Grassveil. I lived a pretty sheltered life in a forest before coming here, so i guess thats why ive never heard of you."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 am

" a lot of things have changed here. allot of new people. soon enough this little town will be a big bustling city." arty said as he looked around the town square.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 am

"From my experiences, it looks like its already there." she smiled, crossing her arms, but in a relaxed way, rather than a cross one, as she looked at the many pokemon bustling around.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:27 pm

"guess it is. is Faye still guild master?" arty asked, hoping his old guild master was still there.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Twayblade shook her head, "I only know who Faye is because Kei insisted on teaching me the history of the guild." she chuckled, "Faye gave her job of Guildmaster to Sapphire Gold, about six months ago. There were some rumours that she'd gone exploring again."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:39 pm

"Ah there you are Twayblade. Chatting with the locals i see" Keisatsu teased, a twinkle in his eyes. "Arty? Arty it is you!" the Reuniclus trilled
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 pm

"Keisatsu, i see that at least your position has stayed yours. i can remember that one time when i brought in an outlaw and was so mad i just slammed him in a cell without your permission. that guy shouldn't have broken that tablet." arty said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Twayblade felt out of place in this new discussion since she hadnt even been in Grassveil when all of this had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:46 pm

"Ah yes yes. Good times good times" Kei was grinning ear to ear. "Shall we talk at the police station? it's getting a bit late" he added
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 pm

"sorry, but i have to get back to the guild. I've been gone for three years. i'm sure that i need to get back to work or Faye will-, oh right. guess i could come by." arty said. "the guild has waited three years one night won't make much of a difference"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Twayblade smiled at Arty, glad that the conversation had ended for the time being. She uncrossed her arms then led the way towards the Police Station, even though Arthur knew where it was. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arty the archaeologist returns.   arty the archaeologist returns. Empty

Back to top Go down

arty the archaeologist returns.
Page 1 of 1